tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 12 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Serendipity @ Hook Garden Centre image
Serendipity @ Hook Garden Centre image

50% off at Serendipity @ Hook Garden Centre

Serendipity is situated within the Hook Garden Centre and offers a fantastic dining experience in homely surroundings.

With a menu hosting a wide variety of delectable dishes, there is something available to suit all tastes.

The friendly team of staff endeavour to see that guests every need is catered to, hoping to make your stay a truly memorable and enjoyable one.

View all reviews
Serendipity @ Hook Garden Centre
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Alice said
" Good experience, loved the fact they had homemade gluten free cake, big plus for me. Would..."
Read more
HC said "Perfect stop off
Food very good and staff very helpful. Couldn't ask for more."
Read more
Glynn said
" Good"
Read more
fran said "Lovely.....
This is one of our favourite places to go to.... The food and service is always excellent... The..."
Read more
lee said
" Always recieve the warmest of welcomes. Food is always nice and the cakes are to die for."
Read more
rowena said
" This is a super little venue. I have been here a number of times now and always been made to feel..."
Read more
Janet said
" Very good service and pleasant and polite people.Food great and very good price."
Read more
  • Alice said:
    " Good experience, loved the fact they had homemade gluten free cake, big plus for me. Would definitely visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HC said: "Perfect stop off
    Food very good and staff very helpful. Couldn't ask for more. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glynn said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fran said: "Lovely.....
    This is one of our favourite places to go to.... The food and service is always excellent... The soups and cakes are all homemade and gorgeous! On a summers day we sit out on their garden patio which is a glorious sun trap and you are surrounded by all their plants, shrubs, flowers etc so after eating we browse around the garden centre, and come home with quality items. The staff are always so helpful, polite and friendly. Very highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lee said:
    " Always recieve the warmest of welcomes. Food is always nice and the cakes are to die for. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rowena said:
    " This is a super little venue. I have been here a number of times now and always been made to feel most welcome. Food is excellent-especially the all day cooked breakfast.Paninis and sandwiches are very good too-lots of various fillings and nicely presented.All in all this is my favourite local ! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " Very good service and pleasant and polite people.Food great and very good price. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Alice said:
    " Good experience, loved the fact they had homemade gluten free cake, big plus for me. Would definitely visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HC said: "Perfect stop off
    Food very good and staff very helpful. Couldn't ask for more. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glynn said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fran said: "Lovely.....
    This is one of our favourite places to go to.... The food and service is always excellent... The soups and cakes are all homemade and gorgeous! On a summers day we sit out on their garden patio which is a glorious sun trap and you are surrounded by all their plants, shrubs, flowers etc so after eating we browse around the garden centre, and come home with quality items. The staff are always so helpful, polite and friendly. Very highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lee said:
    " Always recieve the warmest of welcomes. Food is always nice and the cakes are to die for. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rowena said:
    " This is a super little venue. I have been here a number of times now and always been made to feel most welcome. Food is excellent-especially the all day cooked breakfast.Paninis and sandwiches are very good too-lots of various fillings and nicely presented.All in all this is my favourite local ! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " Very good service and pleasant and polite people.Food great and very good price. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall