tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Newcastle image
Prezzo - Newcastle image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Newcastle

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Newcastle
Average member score
4.4 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dean said
" Excellent service"
Read more
Christina said "Superb meal
Excellent food and service. Recommended"
Read more
Christina said
" Good food"
Read more
L said
" Food was not great and service was slow"
Read more
Stephbumble said
" Beautiful food and very polite staff."
Read more
" Relaxing"
Read more
m.clarke said "wonderful
Everything about this restaurant was a good experience. The staff are friendly polite and..."
Read more
HettyT said "Lovely Meal
Just wanted somewhere chilled and easy to go for nice food. Fab meal had 3 lovely courses :)"
Read more
Cliff said "Excellent
First class food and service.

Megan at front of house is the sort of employee we..."
Read more
Charlotte said
" Quiet, but it was a Tuesday night. Felt the staff were attentive & the food was great value..."
Read more
Jac said
" Fab food and would definitely recommend"
Read more
  • Dean said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Superb meal
    Excellent food and service. Recommended "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said:
    " Food was not great and service was slow "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephbumble said:
    " Beautiful food and very polite staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Relaxing "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • m.clarke said: "wonderful
    Everything about this restaurant was a good experience. The staff are friendly polite and helpful. The service excellent and the food hot and delicious. Everywhere including the toilets are spotless, very important in my opinion "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HettyT said: "Lovely Meal
    Just wanted somewhere chilled and easy to go for nice food. Fab meal had 3 lovely courses :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cliff said: "Excellent
    First class food and service.

    Megan at front of house is the sort of employee we would all wish to have. Happy motherhood Megan "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " Quiet, but it was a Tuesday night. Felt the staff were attentive & the food was great value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jac said:
    " Fab food and would definitely recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Dean said:
    " Excellent service "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said: "Superb meal
    Excellent food and service. Recommended "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christina said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said:
    " Food was not great and service was slow "
    Posted 1 year, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephbumble said:
    " Beautiful food and very polite staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Relaxing "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • m.clarke said: "wonderful
    Everything about this restaurant was a good experience. The staff are friendly polite and helpful. The service excellent and the food hot and delicious. Everywhere including the toilets are spotless, very important in my opinion "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HettyT said: "Lovely Meal
    Just wanted somewhere chilled and easy to go for nice food. Fab meal had 3 lovely courses :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cliff said: "Excellent
    First class food and service.

    Megan at front of house is the sort of employee we would all wish to have. Happy motherhood Megan "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said:
    " Quiet, but it was a Tuesday night. Felt the staff were attentive & the food was great value for money. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jac said:
    " Fab food and would definitely recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall