tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
La Tasca - Manchester image
La Tasca - Manchester image
La Tasca - Manchester image
La Tasca - Manchester image

2 for 1 at La Tasca - Manchester

Established in 1993, La Tasca have over two decades' worth of experience in serving authentic Spanish cuisine and throwing memorable food fiestas.

In the last year, La Tasca has been reinvigorated with a new emphasis on fresh, Iberian-sourced ingredients resulting in a culinary 'Spanish Revolution' which tastecard members are welcome to join whilst making the most of their unbeatable discount!

The chefs behind the scenes at La Tasca have searched all over Spain to find the best regional producers, and have sourced some truly authentic ingredients to use in each of their new dishes. There's their succulent Salamancan Iberico pork shoulder steak, or the 21-day aged Scottish steak served the European way with blue cheese gratin and cherry tomato confit. And for seafood lovers, there's all manner of pan-fried squid, juicy prawns and Galacian hake to share with your friends. Then, there's the authentic paella, served at your table the traditional way, in a pan with a lightly charred base.

Vibrant interior, ample Spanish wine, and friendly service go hand in hand with the succulent food that bursts in the mouth with flavour at La Tasca.

Important Information

Please note: The 2 for 1 discount is off the ‘Tapas to Share Menu only’ and the taste discount is not available all day on a Saturday. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore if 4 people dine and present 2 cards, 2 people will eat for free (this is for a maximum of 8 people). The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays and special occasion days throughout the year.

View all reviews
La Tasca - Manchester
Average member score
4.4 33
Diner rating
Excellent
20
Very good
9
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Donna said "La tasca
Amazing food, excellent service xDx"
Read more
TERENCE said "Recommended
Not been for ages. Always excellent. Great food decent bottle of rioja recommend ed by a..."
Read more
Zyta said "Last Tasca Manchester
Excellent food and friendly service."
Read more
Jo-anne said
" Food was ok but ive had better. Sangria wasnt great either"
Read more
Paul said "Amazing
Amazing food. Amazing people. Great staff. Highly recommend."
Read more
Laura said "Love The Food!
Lovely service! Amazing food!"
Read more
Lynne said
" Nice foods and atmosphere.. Love it."
Read more
"Great Food
Another great experience, lovely food and authentic experience."
Read more
M said
" Gorgeous foods"
Read more
Carla said
" Was in here on Friday night lovely food sevice and atmosphere! The prawns with garlic and chilli..."
Read more
Faraman said
" Need to order more next time"
Read more
" Service was quite good and the food come really quickly."
Read more
" Fantastic! Best La Tasca I've had in a long time"
Read more
Emma said
" Xxx"
Read more
Nathan said "Tasty!
Very nice food and friendly service, would recommend!"
Read more
Luisa said
" It was for first time there and never more. Food poor. Staff didnt understand at all.It was..."
Read more
JGrindey said "Quick Service
Walked in and showed Tastecard - no quibbles. Would eat there again."
Read more
" The food was great! Especially for the 2for1 tapas from the taste card !!! Defo worth the price..."
Read more
Adam said
" Decent"
Read more
EMMA said "Fab
Tasty food, lovely staff, great experience."
Read more
Fiw said "Good service, below average food.
Good service, below average food."
Read more
" Busy Saturday evening but service and food excellent"
Read more
DAVID said "Great food
Great Tapas. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. Try it."
Read more
Alec said "Good Food, speedy and friendly service, reasonable value.
Title says it all, really enjoyed ourselves. Perfect for a late afternoon bite to eat with our..."
Read more
Issachar said "Great!!!
Can't fault, but you can never give anything 5 star!! We are not perfect haha

..."
Read more
Glyn said "Tapas And Beer Simple Pleasures
Service spot on food lovely beer spot on and fit staff non British from the country of origin...."
Read more
bruce said "Tapas
Good food nice atmosphere friendly staff"
Read more
Benjimii said "Foodies
Average food. Slow service. Nice place. Good location"
Read more
KIMBERLEY said "New Menu, specials available on tastecard too.
Eaten at this chain loads at various locations. Not been for a while and was somewhat..."
Read more
Laura said "My Favourite!!
Just my favourite place - the best menu ever, the staff are the friendliest service staff..."
Read more
WILLIAM said "Good
Good"
Read more
FIONA said "Lovely!
Ate here a few weeks ago on a Friday night. Great service, warm atmosphere, lovely food. Totally..."
Read more
Cam said
" We were very impressed with the prompt and friendly service at La Tasca.

The food..."
Read more
"A lovely place with very pleasant atmosphere and good food. The waiters' team didn't..."
Read more
"Visited La Tasca on 4-1-12, lovely authentic Spanish tapas restaurant, food delicious and the..."
Read more
"Went here for lunch on Sunday. We had a wonderful meal and the service was second to none! What a..."
Read more
  • Donna said: "La tasca
    Amazing food, excellent service xDx "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TERENCE said: "Recommended
    Not been for ages. Always excellent. Great food decent bottle of rioja recommend ed by a friendly waiter. "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zyta said: "Last Tasca Manchester
    Excellent food and friendly service. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo-anne said:
    " Food was ok but ive had better. Sangria wasnt great either "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Amazing
    Amazing food. Amazing people. Great staff. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Love The Food!
    Lovely service! Amazing food! "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Nice foods and atmosphere.. Love it. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Another great experience, lovely food and authentic experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Gorgeous foods "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carla said:
    " Was in here on Friday night lovely food sevice and atmosphere! The prawns with garlic and chilli was lovely, definitely recommend this restaurant "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faraman said:
    " Need to order more next time "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was quite good and the food come really quickly. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic! Best La Tasca I've had in a long time "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Xxx "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathan said: "Tasty!
    Very nice food and friendly service, would recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luisa said:
    " It was for first time there and never more. Food poor. Staff didnt understand at all.It was really quite and we were waiting ten minutes for table and later ten minutes for menu! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JGrindey said: "Quick Service
    Walked in and showed Tastecard - no quibbles. Would eat there again. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was great! Especially for the 2for1 tapas from the taste card !!! Defo worth the price but service isn't that great, no one there to sit us down "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " Decent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said: "Fab
    Tasty food, lovely staff, great experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiw said: "Good service, below average food.
    Good service, below average food. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Busy Saturday evening but service and food excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Great food
    Great Tapas. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. Try it. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alec said: "Good Food, speedy and friendly service, reasonable value.
    Title says it all, really enjoyed ourselves. Perfect for a late afternoon bite to eat with our new born, would definitely come back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Issachar said: "Great!!!
    Can't fault, but you can never give anything 5 star!! We are not perfect haha

    Well done la tasca "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glyn said: "Tapas And Beer Simple Pleasures
    Service spot on food lovely beer spot on and fit staff non British from the country of origin. That's the way it should be. Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • bruce said: "Tapas
    Good food nice atmosphere friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benjimii said: "Foodies
    Average food. Slow service. Nice place. Good location "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KIMBERLEY said: "New Menu, specials available on tastecard too.
    Eaten at this chain loads at various locations. Not been for a while and was somewhat underwhelmed on the last visit. Was in town today and feeling peckish, new menu and specials has put La Tasca back on the radar! Lovely food and great friendly service, excellent service in fact. Desserts were great too. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "My Favourite!!
    Just my favourite place - the best menu ever, the staff are the friendliest service staff I've ever met, great atmosphere, different specials all the time, so many different types of sangria - I just love it! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WILLIAM said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FIONA said: "Lovely!
    Ate here a few weeks ago on a Friday night. Great service, warm atmosphere, lovely food. Totally stuffed! Can't wait to go back "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cam said:
    " We were very impressed with the prompt and friendly service at La Tasca.

    The food was delicious so much so we ordered extra dishes after finishing our original selections.

    The surroundings were relaxed and cosy.

    Without a doubt, we would visit La Tasca again,

    The tastecard was readily accepted. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "A lovely place with very pleasant atmosphere and good food. The waiters' team didn't seem very well coordinated and although I informed the staff about my tastecard three times, they failed to include the discount on the bill. However, this was immediately corrected. This is the only minor problem we experienced. In all other respects this is a great place and the waiter was very friendly and gave us advice on what to order. Will definitely come back again soon. Roman "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited La Tasca on 4-1-12, lovely authentic Spanish tapas restaurant, food delicious and the service is friendly, attentive and food quick to arrive to the table. They offer a great menu with something for everyone. Great for groups or couples, nice ambiance. Really enjoyed our evening and will be returning. Highly recommended. Les "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Went here for lunch on Sunday. We had a wonderful meal and the service was second to none! What a brilliant saving we made on the food bill... Very pleased with tastecard! :) Alison "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Donna said: "La tasca
    Amazing food, excellent service xDx "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TERENCE said: "Recommended
    Not been for ages. Always excellent. Great food decent bottle of rioja recommend ed by a friendly waiter. "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zyta said: "Last Tasca Manchester
    Excellent food and friendly service. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo-anne said:
    " Food was ok but ive had better. Sangria wasnt great either "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Amazing
    Amazing food. Amazing people. Great staff. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Love The Food!
    Lovely service! Amazing food! "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said:
    " Nice foods and atmosphere.. Love it. "
    Posted 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Another great experience, lovely food and authentic experience. "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Gorgeous foods "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carla said:
    " Was in here on Friday night lovely food sevice and atmosphere! The prawns with garlic and chilli was lovely, definitely recommend this restaurant "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faraman said:
    " Need to order more next time "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Service was quite good and the food come really quickly. "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fantastic! Best La Tasca I've had in a long time "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Xxx "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathan said: "Tasty!
    Very nice food and friendly service, would recommend! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luisa said:
    " It was for first time there and never more. Food poor. Staff didnt understand at all.It was really quite and we were waiting ten minutes for table and later ten minutes for menu! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JGrindey said: "Quick Service
    Walked in and showed Tastecard - no quibbles. Would eat there again. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food was great! Especially for the 2for1 tapas from the taste card !!! Defo worth the price but service isn't that great, no one there to sit us down "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " Decent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said: "Fab
    Tasty food, lovely staff, great experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiw said: "Good service, below average food.
    Good service, below average food. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Busy Saturday evening but service and food excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Great food
    Great Tapas. Nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. Try it. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alec said: "Good Food, speedy and friendly service, reasonable value.
    Title says it all, really enjoyed ourselves. Perfect for a late afternoon bite to eat with our new born, would definitely come back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Issachar said: "Great!!!
    Can't fault, but you can never give anything 5 star!! We are not perfect haha

    Well done la tasca "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Glyn said: "Tapas And Beer Simple Pleasures
    Service spot on food lovely beer spot on and fit staff non British from the country of origin. That's the way it should be. Thanks "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • bruce said: "Tapas
    Good food nice atmosphere friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benjimii said: "Foodies
    Average food. Slow service. Nice place. Good location "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KIMBERLEY said: "New Menu, specials available on tastecard too.
    Eaten at this chain loads at various locations. Not been for a while and was somewhat underwhelmed on the last visit. Was in town today and feeling peckish, new menu and specials has put La Tasca back on the radar! Lovely food and great friendly service, excellent service in fact. Desserts were great too. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "My Favourite!!
    Just my favourite place - the best menu ever, the staff are the friendliest service staff I've ever met, great atmosphere, different specials all the time, so many different types of sangria - I just love it! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WILLIAM said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FIONA said: "Lovely!
    Ate here a few weeks ago on a Friday night. Great service, warm atmosphere, lovely food. Totally stuffed! Can't wait to go back "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cam said:
    " We were very impressed with the prompt and friendly service at La Tasca.

    The food was delicious so much so we ordered extra dishes after finishing our original selections.

    The surroundings were relaxed and cosy.

    Without a doubt, we would visit La Tasca again,

    The tastecard was readily accepted. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "A lovely place with very pleasant atmosphere and good food. The waiters' team didn't seem very well coordinated and although I informed the staff about my tastecard three times, they failed to include the discount on the bill. However, this was immediately corrected. This is the only minor problem we experienced. In all other respects this is a great place and the waiter was very friendly and gave us advice on what to order. Will definitely come back again soon. Roman "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited La Tasca on 4-1-12, lovely authentic Spanish tapas restaurant, food delicious and the service is friendly, attentive and food quick to arrive to the table. They offer a great menu with something for everyone. Great for groups or couples, nice ambiance. Really enjoyed our evening and will be returning. Highly recommended. Les "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Went here for lunch on Sunday. We had a wonderful meal and the service was second to none! What a brilliant saving we made on the food bill... Very pleased with tastecard! :) Alison "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review