tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - St Andrews image
Prezzo - St Andrews image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - St Andrews

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - St Andrews
Average member score
4.1 11
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Foodie said
" Food was good but I wouldn't pay those prices again even with the taste card."
Read more
Ian said
" Excellent meal, with great service"
Read more
Gordon said "Late Lunch/Early Dinner
Restaurant was very clean and well presented. Service was quick and attentive. Vesuvio VIP and..."
Read more
Jacqui said
" Very tasty food. Defo go back again."
Read more
Mrs said "Not Great 1st Impression
Food was nice, service wasn't great. They didn't have enough staff on to cope with the..."
Read more
Kathryn said
" Overall good meal. Use of taste card
Made it worthwhile. Just another Italian chain with..."
Read more
" Amazingly delicious food and ambience"
Read more
Madellhm said "Prezzo
Great night out!"
Read more
RMcCormick said "St Andrews
I visited the new Prezzo in St Andrews and had a lovely evening. The staff were lovely, a good..."
Read more
Angela said "1st Visit
Loved it. Food was awesome and first time using the card and no hassle. Quite a saving ! Very..."
Read more
Ian said
" Service very slow, food was ok nothing startling, won't rush back and wouldn't..."
Read more
  • Foodie said:
    " Food was good but I wouldn't pay those prices again even with the taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent meal, with great service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "Late Lunch/Early Dinner
    Restaurant was very clean and well presented. Service was quick and attentive. Vesuvio VIP and Calzone were spot on. Definitely worth a revisit. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said:
    " Very tasty food. Defo go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Not Great 1st Impression
    Food was nice, service wasn't great. They didn't have enough staff on to cope with the mini rush they got after we arrived. So we suffered in service and the manager on duty showed her frustration very easily. I would have been pretty unhappy if I had to pay full price. The couple next to is despite telling the waitress they had a voucher were told by the manager at bill time they couldn't use it. Not very professional. Wouldn't go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathryn said:
    " Overall good meal. Use of taste card
    Made it worthwhile. Just another Italian chain with average Italian food. For authentic Italian try 'Little Italy' in St. Andrews "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazingly delicious food and ambience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Madellhm said: "Prezzo
    Great night out! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RMcCormick said: "St Andrews
    I visited the new Prezzo in St Andrews and had a lovely evening. The staff were lovely, a good choice of wines and my meal, Pasta with prawns in a chilli sauce was delicious. I look forward to visiting again. Only complaint is that we can't use our tastecard at weekends and as that is when we visit, we can't enjoy offers. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "1st Visit
    Loved it. Food was awesome and first time using the card and no hassle. Quite a saving ! Very attentive staff and a nice atmosphere but that's St Andrews for for "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Service very slow, food was ok nothing startling, won't rush back and wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Foodie said:
    " Food was good but I wouldn't pay those prices again even with the taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Excellent meal, with great service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "Late Lunch/Early Dinner
    Restaurant was very clean and well presented. Service was quick and attentive. Vesuvio VIP and Calzone were spot on. Definitely worth a revisit. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said:
    " Very tasty food. Defo go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Not Great 1st Impression
    Food was nice, service wasn't great. They didn't have enough staff on to cope with the mini rush they got after we arrived. So we suffered in service and the manager on duty showed her frustration very easily. I would have been pretty unhappy if I had to pay full price. The couple next to is despite telling the waitress they had a voucher were told by the manager at bill time they couldn't use it. Not very professional. Wouldn't go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathryn said:
    " Overall good meal. Use of taste card
    Made it worthwhile. Just another Italian chain with average Italian food. For authentic Italian try 'Little Italy' in St. Andrews "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazingly delicious food and ambience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Madellhm said: "Prezzo
    Great night out! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RMcCormick said: "St Andrews
    I visited the new Prezzo in St Andrews and had a lovely evening. The staff were lovely, a good choice of wines and my meal, Pasta with prawns in a chilli sauce was delicious. I look forward to visiting again. Only complaint is that we can't use our tastecard at weekends and as that is when we visit, we can't enjoy offers. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "1st Visit
    Loved it. Food was awesome and first time using the card and no hassle. Quite a saving ! Very attentive staff and a nice atmosphere but that's St Andrews for for "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Service very slow, food was ok nothing startling, won't rush back and wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall