tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Sidcup image
Prezzo - Sidcup image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Sidcup

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Sidcup
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Tracey said
" Food and service excellent, staff friendly and efficient, decor airy and trendy, mostly nice..."
Read more
vinoth said
" Great service"
Read more
Tracie said
" Good food great service. Good local restaurant."
Read more
Tom said
" Great lunch, not busy.. Quick and easy food at a great price with the taste card"
Read more
" Great service and atmosphere. Love Prezzo food."
Read more
Tom said
" Lovely food. Lovely service. Lovely place."
Read more
Frank said "Sunday lunch
Food was beautiful staff were very attentive and courteous would recommend it to anyone"
Read more
Mrs said
" Delicious food, service great atmosphere superb."
Read more
Prezzo said
" Great use of card"
Read more
Anthony said "Sidcup Prrezzo
Great meal great atmosphere"
Read more
Robert said "Unfortunate experience
Me and my wife had a terrible 3 course meal which started with the dry rubbery calamari and..."
Read more
Natalie said "New Restaurant Allowances?
The service wasn't grate but maybe because it's a fairly newly opened restaurant. The..."
Read more
Dan.h said "Fab!
Went to try out the new Prezzo in sidcup after being a regular in the one in eltham. It..."
Read more
Clive said
" Great place"
Read more
  • Tracey said:
    " Food and service excellent, staff friendly and efficient, decor airy and trendy, mostly nice ambience, questions answered. Gave 4 stars and not 5 on this occasion due to two nearby noisy parties and high ratio of young children, allowed to wonder around. "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vinoth said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracie said:
    " Good food great service. Good local restaurant. "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Great lunch, not busy.. Quick and easy food at a great price with the taste card "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service and atmosphere. Love Prezzo food. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Lovely food. Lovely service. Lovely place. "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said: "Sunday lunch
    Food was beautiful staff were very attentive and courteous would recommend it to anyone "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Delicious food, service great atmosphere superb. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prezzo said:
    " Great use of card "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Sidcup Prrezzo
    Great meal great atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Unfortunate experience
    Me and my wife had a terrible 3 course meal which started with the dry rubbery calamari and mushroom c**k cheese starter. The mains were cold and tasteless and lacked presentation.
    Staff were very helpful and polite though.
    Hope this helps as I would highly recommend going to pizza express or zizzi as an alternative.... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "New Restaurant Allowances?
    The service wasn't grate but maybe because it's a fairly newly opened restaurant. The waitress didn't take a drinks order until we ordered food, she didn't know about the gluten free options and it took her a while to get us change from the bill.
    For prezzo in general the only gluten free option they do is pizza, I won't be choosing to go there anytime soon but if I have to the gluten free pizza is actually good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan.h said: "Fab!
    Went to try out the new Prezzo in sidcup after being a regular in the one in eltham. It didn't disappoint at all. The staff were all really friendly and caring towards us, made us feel relaxed. The food was amazing quality and they made sure we were okay with everything. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clive said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Tracey said:
    " Food and service excellent, staff friendly and efficient, decor airy and trendy, mostly nice ambience, questions answered. Gave 4 stars and not 5 on this occasion due to two nearby noisy parties and high ratio of young children, allowed to wonder around. "
    Posted 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vinoth said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracie said:
    " Good food great service. Good local restaurant. "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Great lunch, not busy.. Quick and easy food at a great price with the taste card "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service and atmosphere. Love Prezzo food. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Lovely food. Lovely service. Lovely place. "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said: "Sunday lunch
    Food was beautiful staff were very attentive and courteous would recommend it to anyone "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Delicious food, service great atmosphere superb. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prezzo said:
    " Great use of card "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Sidcup Prrezzo
    Great meal great atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Unfortunate experience
    Me and my wife had a terrible 3 course meal which started with the dry rubbery calamari and mushroom c**k cheese starter. The mains were cold and tasteless and lacked presentation.
    Staff were very helpful and polite though.
    Hope this helps as I would highly recommend going to pizza express or zizzi as an alternative.... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "New Restaurant Allowances?
    The service wasn't grate but maybe because it's a fairly newly opened restaurant. The waitress didn't take a drinks order until we ordered food, she didn't know about the gluten free options and it took her a while to get us change from the bill.
    For prezzo in general the only gluten free option they do is pizza, I won't be choosing to go there anytime soon but if I have to the gluten free pizza is actually good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dan.h said: "Fab!
    Went to try out the new Prezzo in sidcup after being a regular in the one in eltham. It didn't disappoint at all. The staff were all really friendly and caring towards us, made us feel relaxed. The food was amazing quality and they made sure we were okay with everything. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clive said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall