tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Lytham St Anne's image
Prezzo - Lytham St Anne's image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Lytham St Anne's

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Lytham St Anne's
Average member score
4.0 24
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
7
Good
2
Average
3
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Annie said "Yes!
Lovely evening. Atmosphere/mood was very relaxed. Music made ambiance even better.
Food..."
Read more
Michael said "V good
Great service. Very well run"
Read more
Jacob said "Good meal for us and our toddler
We had a lovely early tea for us and our 18 month old boy. The staff were very friendly, the food..."
Read more
Neil said
" With my 2 best mates for our 3 monthly meal out. The food was good well presented & very..."
Read more
Jane said
" Bad food. Bad service. Good manager. Fab discount"
Read more
Jane said
" The whole experience from entering to leaving was not good.slow service lazy staff. However the..."
Read more
Andie said
" First time and very nice"
Read more
Steve said
" Not as good of a saving as you think . Used 2 4 1 taste card and bill ended up at £30"
Read more
Craig said "Good Choice
Great menu good service and great value for money"
Read more
Nichoka said
" Excellent food."
Read more
Nichoka said "Prezzo St Annes
Excellent food."
Read more
DOUGLAS said
" Service with a smile ,lovely décor risotto not as creamy as should be ,albeit the prawn and..."
Read more
DAVINA said
" Nice friendly place. Good was good"
Read more
Jo said "Looks Great, Tastes Awful!
Been here twice, both times the starters were really good, the mains are awful though!! First..."
Read more
"Great Food
Great food enjoyed the meal but expensive drinks £5.25 a pint easy use of the card"
Read more
"Lovely meal & great service
Really nice food with attentive and very helpful staff. We went early and the restaurant was..."
Read more
Lythamite said "Cool Pizza
Nice food my pizza was not hot pasta was excellent."
Read more
Samantha said
" Layout and decor are lovely. Starters were ok, mains were just ok. Staff were friendly but no..."
Read more
" Third visit to Prezzo. Another great meal, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Service was good but..."
Read more
Emwothx said "*****
What a lovely place.. first time using my taste card and if all restaurants are as nice as this..."
Read more
Steve said "Amazing
I absolutely love prezzo, the food is always amazing.

Deserts were a little slow..."
Read more
AM said "Exceptional
Amazing authentic Italian food with great service by waiters and manageress who was very pleasant..."
Read more
Ann said
" Excellent"
Read more
Paul said
" Fantastic food and service"
Read more
  • Annie said: "Yes!
    Lovely evening. Atmosphere/mood was very relaxed. Music made ambiance even better.
    Food was delicious. Bruschetta and garlic bread and 2 pasta dishes. Yummy!
    Coffee was perfect.
    Very good service. Pleasant staff.
    Really enjoyed our evening.
    Tastecard made it even better!
    Definitely returning. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "V good
    Great service. Very well run "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacob said: "Good meal for us and our toddler
    We had a lovely early tea for us and our 18 month old boy. The staff were very friendly, the food tasted lovely and the service was very quick. "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " With my 2 best mates for our 3 monthly meal out. The food was good well presented & very tasty.
    The service on a slow night was shall we say slow.
    Waiter had a pleasant way about him but didn't push.
    We would return as we enjoyed meal "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Bad food. Bad service. Good manager. Fab discount "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " The whole experience from entering to leaving was not good.slow service lazy staff. However the manager is fantastic and sorts problems out straight away. Only got charged for drinks and one main in the end. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andie said:
    " First time and very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Not as good of a saving as you think . Used 2 4 1 taste card and bill ended up at £30 "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Good Choice
    Great menu good service and great value for money "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nichoka said:
    " Excellent food. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nichoka said: "Prezzo St Annes
    Excellent food. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said:
    " Service with a smile ,lovely décor risotto not as creamy as should be ,albeit the prawn and salmon Pizza was excellent , made all the better with the easy use of the taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVINA said:
    " Nice friendly place. Good was good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Looks Great, Tastes Awful!
    Been here twice, both times the starters were really good, the mains are awful though!! First time my risotto was served cold! And second time i ordered chicken with mushroom it was dreadful the chicken looked like it had been beaten within an inch of its life, dry and the sauce had split, and yet again it was cold!! I didn't fancy paying nearly £13 for cold, tasteless,dry chicken! We only went back as it was a friends birthday (we did warn them). Our issue was dealt with really well by the waitress, couldn't fault the service and staff! Its Shame, as it looks so swanky but its clearly all ping ping food! for exception of the pizzas!! Such a disappointment!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Great food enjoyed the meal but expensive drinks £5.25 a pint easy use of the card "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely meal & great service
    Really nice food with attentive and very helpful staff. We went early and the restaurant was quiet but can't be faulted. Well done to the staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lythamite said: "Cool Pizza
    Nice food my pizza was not hot pasta was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said:
    " Layout and decor are lovely. Starters were ok, mains were just ok. Staff were friendly but no organisation. Seemed to be always trying to get someone's attention. Wouldn't rush back unless you have the taste card which makes it ok value for what you get. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Third visit to Prezzo. Another great meal, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Service was good but food was slow today due to an audit. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emwothx said: "*****
    What a lovely place.. first time using my taste card and if all restaurants are as nice as this then I will be very happy.. excellent service all staff were really friendly.. the food was amazing, we go to an italian almost every week and this was hands down the tastiest carbonara I have ever tasted.. I also
    tried my boyfriends calzone which was equally as delicious.. can't wait to go again !! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Amazing
    I absolutely love prezzo, the food is always amazing.

    Deserts were a little slow this evening, however definitely worth the wait. The waiter couldn't apologise enough and eventually offered them free of charge.

    Our 5yo loved every course and the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient.

    Definitely recommend the Grilled Goats Cheese...yum! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AM said: "Exceptional
    Amazing authentic Italian food with great service by waiters and manageress who was very pleasant and welcoming. Food was amazingly fresh and everything was cooked to perfection. Will be returning for more soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Fantastic food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Annie said: "Yes!
    Lovely evening. Atmosphere/mood was very relaxed. Music made ambiance even better.
    Food was delicious. Bruschetta and garlic bread and 2 pasta dishes. Yummy!
    Coffee was perfect.
    Very good service. Pleasant staff.
    Really enjoyed our evening.
    Tastecard made it even better!
    Definitely returning. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michael said: "V good
    Great service. Very well run "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacob said: "Good meal for us and our toddler
    We had a lovely early tea for us and our 18 month old boy. The staff were very friendly, the food tasted lovely and the service was very quick. "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " With my 2 best mates for our 3 monthly meal out. The food was good well presented & very tasty.
    The service on a slow night was shall we say slow.
    Waiter had a pleasant way about him but didn't push.
    We would return as we enjoyed meal "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Bad food. Bad service. Good manager. Fab discount "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " The whole experience from entering to leaving was not good.slow service lazy staff. However the manager is fantastic and sorts problems out straight away. Only got charged for drinks and one main in the end. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andie said:
    " First time and very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Not as good of a saving as you think . Used 2 4 1 taste card and bill ended up at £30 "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Craig said: "Good Choice
    Great menu good service and great value for money "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nichoka said:
    " Excellent food. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nichoka said: "Prezzo St Annes
    Excellent food. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said:
    " Service with a smile ,lovely décor risotto not as creamy as should be ,albeit the prawn and salmon Pizza was excellent , made all the better with the easy use of the taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVINA said:
    " Nice friendly place. Good was good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Looks Great, Tastes Awful!
    Been here twice, both times the starters were really good, the mains are awful though!! First time my risotto was served cold! And second time i ordered chicken with mushroom it was dreadful the chicken looked like it had been beaten within an inch of its life, dry and the sauce had split, and yet again it was cold!! I didn't fancy paying nearly £13 for cold, tasteless,dry chicken! We only went back as it was a friends birthday (we did warn them). Our issue was dealt with really well by the waitress, couldn't fault the service and staff! Its Shame, as it looks so swanky but its clearly all ping ping food! for exception of the pizzas!! Such a disappointment!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Great food enjoyed the meal but expensive drinks £5.25 a pint easy use of the card "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely meal & great service
    Really nice food with attentive and very helpful staff. We went early and the restaurant was quiet but can't be faulted. Well done to the staff "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lythamite said: "Cool Pizza
    Nice food my pizza was not hot pasta was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said:
    " Layout and decor are lovely. Starters were ok, mains were just ok. Staff were friendly but no organisation. Seemed to be always trying to get someone's attention. Wouldn't rush back unless you have the taste card which makes it ok value for what you get. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Third visit to Prezzo. Another great meal, friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Service was good but food was slow today due to an audit. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emwothx said: "*****
    What a lovely place.. first time using my taste card and if all restaurants are as nice as this then I will be very happy.. excellent service all staff were really friendly.. the food was amazing, we go to an italian almost every week and this was hands down the tastiest carbonara I have ever tasted.. I also
    tried my boyfriends calzone which was equally as delicious.. can't wait to go again !! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Amazing
    I absolutely love prezzo, the food is always amazing.

    Deserts were a little slow this evening, however definitely worth the wait. The waiter couldn't apologise enough and eventually offered them free of charge.

    Our 5yo loved every course and the staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient.

    Definitely recommend the Grilled Goats Cheese...yum! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AM said: "Exceptional
    Amazing authentic Italian food with great service by waiters and manageress who was very pleasant and welcoming. Food was amazingly fresh and everything was cooked to perfection. Will be returning for more soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ann said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said:
    " Fantastic food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall