tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Carmarthen image
Prezzo - Carmarthen image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Carmarthen

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Carmarthen
Average member score
3.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Dom said "Great Place
Food was lovely, served promptly and the staff are very efficient and welcoming!
No..."
Read more
" Good experience , pleasant staff and tasty food - will eat there again"
Read more
Chloe said
" Very good"
Read more
" Should be informed of what is not available on the menu before being seated. There was no..."
Read more
"Great Food, Great Service
Great Food, Great Service"
Read more
"Too Slow
They need more staff to deal with the demand!
Food was very good but the service was slow...."
Read more
Amy0802 said
" Lovely restaurant , food was beautiful, fresh, cooked perfect, lovely atmosphere , service was..."
Read more
Bob said "Not a full menu
Booked a table for 2 at Prezzo Carmarthen to test out tastecard value for money. Greeter (who I..."
Read more
Jane said
" Service good and atmosphere great. Would have been even better if I had not forgotten my..."
Read more
  • Dom said: "Great Place
    Food was lovely, served promptly and the staff are very efficient and welcoming!
    No problems using my tastecard, just showed it to the waiter when asking for the bill!
    Definitely recommend this place! And will be back "
    Posted 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good experience , pleasant staff and tasty food - will eat there again "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Should be informed of what is not available on the menu before being seated. There was no chicken, mushrooms and half the drinks menu was out of stock. Would not have stayed if we would have been told this before we sat down. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food, Great Service
    Great Food, Great Service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Too Slow
    They need more staff to deal with the demand!
    Food was very good but the service was slow.
    Staff were very apologetic. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy0802 said:
    " Lovely restaurant , food was beautiful, fresh, cooked perfect, lovely atmosphere , service was quite slow but food made up for it, will visit again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Not a full menu
    Booked a table for 2 at Prezzo Carmarthen to test out tastecard value for money. Greeter (who I think was manageress) was very efficient and we were shown to our table, on ordering drinks we were told that there were no cola type drinks and being provided with the menus we were told a number of items were not available most memorably Lasagne. Our food was ordered starters were eaten and removed including cutlery. On serving the main dishes the main course was served, I asked for replacement of cutlery, the same waitress then bought up the side orders one of which was wrong, I again asked for cutlery, waitress then went away some short time later she bought over the missing side order after stopping at the bar to read something, I again asked for cutlery, which she went to get on the way back she stopped and was having a deep conversation with another member of staff. I had to go over to her interrupt her conversation to get my knofe and fork so I could eat a now only warm meal. She did offer to take the food back to the kitchen to be reheated, as it was the food looked like it had already suffered enough from cooling down. The food; The calamari was not cooked properly it wasn't cooked enough and had been cooked on too low a heat and was therefore rubbery, the main courses my partner had the salmon penine which was tasty and if the standard of that dish had been throughout then that would have been fine. I had Ravioli I would not recommend it, the chicken filling was somewhat sparse, I was disadvantaged of course because it wasn't hot. Desserts no profiterols so my partner had vanilla cheesecake with raspberries which appariently was devine, I asked for hazlenut bomb, I got a pitta type pancake with a nutella filling. I did not complain just decided to pay and go, clearly there are staff development issues and training needs for the staff there. I see this restaurant is credited with five stars I would not like to eat at those with a three star if this is the standard employed by tastecard users. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Service good and atmosphere great. Would have been even better if I had not forgotten my tastecard password and actually been able to have discount "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Dom said: "Great Place
    Food was lovely, served promptly and the staff are very efficient and welcoming!
    No problems using my tastecard, just showed it to the waiter when asking for the bill!
    Definitely recommend this place! And will be back "
    Posted 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good experience , pleasant staff and tasty food - will eat there again "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chloe said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Should be informed of what is not available on the menu before being seated. There was no chicken, mushrooms and half the drinks menu was out of stock. Would not have stayed if we would have been told this before we sat down. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food, Great Service
    Great Food, Great Service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Too Slow
    They need more staff to deal with the demand!
    Food was very good but the service was slow.
    Staff were very apologetic. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy0802 said:
    " Lovely restaurant , food was beautiful, fresh, cooked perfect, lovely atmosphere , service was quite slow but food made up for it, will visit again "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Not a full menu
    Booked a table for 2 at Prezzo Carmarthen to test out tastecard value for money. Greeter (who I think was manageress) was very efficient and we were shown to our table, on ordering drinks we were told that there were no cola type drinks and being provided with the menus we were told a number of items were not available most memorably Lasagne. Our food was ordered starters were eaten and removed including cutlery. On serving the main dishes the main course was served, I asked for replacement of cutlery, the same waitress then bought up the side orders one of which was wrong, I again asked for cutlery, waitress then went away some short time later she bought over the missing side order after stopping at the bar to read something, I again asked for cutlery, which she went to get on the way back she stopped and was having a deep conversation with another member of staff. I had to go over to her interrupt her conversation to get my knofe and fork so I could eat a now only warm meal. She did offer to take the food back to the kitchen to be reheated, as it was the food looked like it had already suffered enough from cooling down. The food; The calamari was not cooked properly it wasn't cooked enough and had been cooked on too low a heat and was therefore rubbery, the main courses my partner had the salmon penine which was tasty and if the standard of that dish had been throughout then that would have been fine. I had Ravioli I would not recommend it, the chicken filling was somewhat sparse, I was disadvantaged of course because it wasn't hot. Desserts no profiterols so my partner had vanilla cheesecake with raspberries which appariently was devine, I asked for hazlenut bomb, I got a pitta type pancake with a nutella filling. I did not complain just decided to pay and go, clearly there are staff development issues and training needs for the staff there. I see this restaurant is credited with five stars I would not like to eat at those with a three star if this is the standard employed by tastecard users. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Service good and atmosphere great. Would have been even better if I had not forgotten my tastecard password and actually been able to have discount "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall