tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Khushi image

50% off at Khushi

Khushi is undoubtedly one of the undiscovered gems among London’s restaurants. The atmosphere and surroundings are wonderfully relaxed and unpretentious, while the service is efficient and friendly.

The restaurant is popular and often buzzes with a friendly neighbourhood crowd enjoying the spicy Indian cooking for which the restaurant is locally renowned.

The available Indian dishes include all the favourites, cooked in the traditional way by the talented chef.

The venue’s relaxed, informal ambience makes this a great spot for a casual meal with friends and family.

The chefs at Khushi make sure to keep their dishes as healthy as possible, using only the freshest ingredients. This restaurant is a real gem and is well worth a visit.

View all reviews
Khushi
Average member score
4.6 17
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Matt said "Awesome Place
This was fantastic. Really friendly staff. Tasty food. Reasonable drinks prices. Thank you very..."
Read more
VAJIRA said "A rare gem on tastecard!!!
Love this place. Been every week since discovering brilliant, authentic food and decor, excellent..."
Read more
Sheralyn said
" It was very good food and the service was very excellent and superb value for money. Highly..."
Read more
Krystel said "Something spicy and something different
Pleasantly surprised at the varied menu. Nice kick to all the dishes and all great value for..."
Read more
Nagin said
" I only recently joined taste card and chose this restaurant based on its previous reviews. I must..."
Read more
Sam said "First Time Good But Got Bad
I hAve been there twice! First time it was unexpected and the food was brilliant however the..."
Read more
Ishtika said "Very Very Good
I arrived with my family to this great looking restaurant it was a bit quiet as it was after the..."
Read more
vijay said "Delicious food
A party of 6 of us, Indian and British, ordered a mix of meat, king prawn and vegetarian dishes...."
Read more
Parag said "Just perfect
Great food, service with a smile, second time using taste card without any issues or conditions..."
Read more
Tina said
" The restaurant was clean and table settings were good. Service was friendly although had to wait..."
Read more
"Great
Lovely good and service."
Read more
Richar. said "Hidden Gem
greeted with friendly smile, I felt welcome and comfortable from the minute I got into this..."
Read more
MAC said "Excellent
Good food, good service and good value."
Read more
Parag said "Great food, service with a smile
This restaurant has recently changed management. It was a good place before and so remains a good..."
Read more
Bryan said "Good value for food and service
I have been here for the first time and I am glad that I visited this place. Not a very busy..."
Read more
Loucas said
" Delicious food
Easy use of tastecard
Nice and clen"
Read more
Alison said "Excellent! 100% Satisfied
I have now used taste card to many places and this is one of the best place I have been to. The..."
Read more
  • Matt said: "Awesome Place
    This was fantastic. Really friendly staff. Tasty food. Reasonable drinks prices. Thank you very much! "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VAJIRA said: "A rare gem on tastecard!!!
    Love this place. Been every week since discovering brilliant, authentic food and decor, excellent hygiene but best of all is the service, so professional and helpful. The girl whose name we never seem to remember translates in nepalese to 'STORM'. TC billing totally honest and portions very fair and alcohol so reasonable if you like a drink. We shall be going each week :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheralyn said:
    " It was very good food and the service was very excellent and superb value for money. Highly recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Krystel said: "Something spicy and something different
    Pleasantly surprised at the varied menu. Nice kick to all the dishes and all great value for money with the tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nagin said:
    " I only recently joined taste card and chose this restaurant based on its previous reviews. I must say we left very satisfied. The waiter was very polite and friendly, and his recommendations were very delicious. The only down fall was that the taste card offer does not include the mixed grill. Other than that everything else was great, would definitely come back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "First Time Good But Got Bad
    I hAve been there twice! First time it was unexpected and the food was brilliant however the second time we went there the restaurant was so busy that they were just sending food that was not cooked properly to tables and food with either too much chilli or salt or something! When I had spoken to the manager he told me that it was busy due to them handling 1 table of customers who they have had as customers for 15 years! I am unhappy and don't recommend it! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ishtika said: "Very Very Good
    I arrived with my family to this great looking restaurant it was a bit quiet as it was after the Easter break .
    Food was delicious as I have a great interest in cooking so we are quite a fussy eaters .
    We will be defiantly returning for more food
    Wish them all the best as the restaurant is under new ownership. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vijay said: "Delicious food
    A party of 6 of us, Indian and British, ordered a mix of meat, king prawn and vegetarian dishes. The Nepalese dishes were all delicious. The staff were extremely friendly. We will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parag said: "Just perfect
    Great food, service with a smile, second time using taste card without any issues or conditions about what can and cannot be ordered. All items cooked in their own separate flavours. Recommended.☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said:
    " The restaurant was clean and table settings were good. Service was friendly although had to wait a while for the food. The food itself was very bland and tasteless. I would not dine here again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Lovely good and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richar. said: "Hidden Gem
    greeted with friendly smile, I felt welcome and comfortable from the minute I got into this restaurant..beautifully decorated, clean and very relaxing environment. Food was amazing, very tender and nicely cooked. Will definitely recomment "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAC said: "Excellent
    Good food, good service and good value. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parag said: "Great food, service with a smile
    This restaurant has recently changed management. It was a good place before and so remains a good restaurant but with a new, more Nepalese orientated menu. Prices are reasonable and size of dishes is also fine. They offer a straight 50% off from the food bill which made it even better. Will definitely be going back.☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Good value for food and service
    I have been here for the first time and I am glad that I visited this place. Not a very busy restaurant but no excellent food and setice "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loucas said:
    " Delicious food
    Easy use of tastecard
    Nice and clen "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Excellent! 100% Satisfied
    I have now used taste card to many places and this is one of the best place I have been to. The restaurant wasn't very busy but it well decorated. The service was pleasant and the food delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Matt said: "Awesome Place
    This was fantastic. Really friendly staff. Tasty food. Reasonable drinks prices. Thank you very much! "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VAJIRA said: "A rare gem on tastecard!!!
    Love this place. Been every week since discovering brilliant, authentic food and decor, excellent hygiene but best of all is the service, so professional and helpful. The girl whose name we never seem to remember translates in nepalese to 'STORM'. TC billing totally honest and portions very fair and alcohol so reasonable if you like a drink. We shall be going each week :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sheralyn said:
    " It was very good food and the service was very excellent and superb value for money. Highly recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Krystel said: "Something spicy and something different
    Pleasantly surprised at the varied menu. Nice kick to all the dishes and all great value for money with the tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nagin said:
    " I only recently joined taste card and chose this restaurant based on its previous reviews. I must say we left very satisfied. The waiter was very polite and friendly, and his recommendations were very delicious. The only down fall was that the taste card offer does not include the mixed grill. Other than that everything else was great, would definitely come back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "First Time Good But Got Bad
    I hAve been there twice! First time it was unexpected and the food was brilliant however the second time we went there the restaurant was so busy that they were just sending food that was not cooked properly to tables and food with either too much chilli or salt or something! When I had spoken to the manager he told me that it was busy due to them handling 1 table of customers who they have had as customers for 15 years! I am unhappy and don't recommend it! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ishtika said: "Very Very Good
    I arrived with my family to this great looking restaurant it was a bit quiet as it was after the Easter break .
    Food was delicious as I have a great interest in cooking so we are quite a fussy eaters .
    We will be defiantly returning for more food
    Wish them all the best as the restaurant is under new ownership. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vijay said: "Delicious food
    A party of 6 of us, Indian and British, ordered a mix of meat, king prawn and vegetarian dishes. The Nepalese dishes were all delicious. The staff were extremely friendly. We will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parag said: "Just perfect
    Great food, service with a smile, second time using taste card without any issues or conditions about what can and cannot be ordered. All items cooked in their own separate flavours. Recommended.☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said:
    " The restaurant was clean and table settings were good. Service was friendly although had to wait a while for the food. The food itself was very bland and tasteless. I would not dine here again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Lovely good and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richar. said: "Hidden Gem
    greeted with friendly smile, I felt welcome and comfortable from the minute I got into this restaurant..beautifully decorated, clean and very relaxing environment. Food was amazing, very tender and nicely cooked. Will definitely recomment "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAC said: "Excellent
    Good food, good service and good value. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Parag said: "Great food, service with a smile
    This restaurant has recently changed management. It was a good place before and so remains a good restaurant but with a new, more Nepalese orientated menu. Prices are reasonable and size of dishes is also fine. They offer a straight 50% off from the food bill which made it even better. Will definitely be going back.☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bryan said: "Good value for food and service
    I have been here for the first time and I am glad that I visited this place. Not a very busy restaurant but no excellent food and setice "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loucas said:
    " Delicious food
    Easy use of tastecard
    Nice and clen "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Excellent! 100% Satisfied
    I have now used taste card to many places and this is one of the best place I have been to. The restaurant wasn't very busy but it well decorated. The service was pleasant and the food delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall