tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar image
Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar image
Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar image
Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar image
Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar image

50% off at Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar

Mas Q Menos was created to bring Spanish gastronomy to everyone at affordable prices in a laid-back and friendly atmosphere, combining traditional flavours with the comfort and speed required today. The ethos of these family-run restaurants is all about quality and authenticity of ingredients, priding themselves in leading the field in providing first class regional produce.

The informal, friendly atmosphere lends itself well to either a light business lunch or after work socialising.

You can spend a whole evening relaxing in Mas Q Menos with good friends, Spanish wines, great cocktails and the best Spanish jamón that money can buy.

Important Information

Please Note: this tastecard discount is on the tapas menu only and as usual, does not include drinks. Failure to book in advance and mention that you have a tastecard will render the discount in valid.

View all reviews
Mas Q Menos Holborn - Spanish Tapas Bar
Average member score
4.2 18
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Bizarre Behaviour & Misuse Of Tastecard
We booked by telephone as a tastecard booking and clarified it was a tastecard booking on..."
Read more
Dexter said
" I had a really good evening out with some friends here. good food, easy to use tastecard and nice..."
Read more
Verity said "Great value but food needs to be hotter!
Food was nice but some of the tapas dishes were just warm and could do with being hotter. The..."
Read more
nigel said "Mas Q Menos
The perfect venue for a send off to our spanish teacher. Food excellent and atmosphere relaxed..."
Read more
Joe said "It's Ok
Great service and friendly staff. But the food is not good. Everything seemed pre-made and the..."
Read more
D said "Excellent meal
The service was excellent our server was friendly polite and very attentive .Advised 4 Tapas was..."
Read more
Jem said "Warm chocolate fondant not to be shared
I can't resist to order a jug of Sangria each time I'm in a Spanish or Mexican..."
Read more
João said "Good Exprience
I went to Mas q menos restaurant on a saturday evening. My portuguese server, Rui, was really..."
Read more
" Great food and baby friendly"
Read more
catia said "Great service
Amazing atmosphere,fantastic food ,friendly staff . Just loved it"
Read more
" Sadly, food was a bit disappointing."
Read more
" Great food, empty restaurant and very slow service!"
Read more
Agne said
" Pros:
- fairly good food and plenty of it, especially loved octopus and cottage cheese..."
Read more
Sams said "Great place great food
Great food and restaurant, staff are friendly and spanish so friendly :) just a shame the..."
Read more
BB said
" Great atmosphere

Excellent food

Beef carpaccio the best"
Read more
T said "Exceptional Service And Iberico Ham Croquettes To Die For
The food and wine are delicious but it's the amazing staff who make this place.
..."
Read more
Rebecca said "Fab definitely recommended
Gorgeous little place. So quiet it feels like a real hidden gem. Up there with the best tapas..."
Read more
Sam said "Tasty and good value!
My partner and I went on a Saturday evening and were very impressed. We shared six plates of..."
Read more
  • David said: "Bizarre Behaviour & Misuse Of Tastecard
    We booked by telephone as a tastecard booking and clarified it was a tastecard booking on arrival.

    We (5 people) ordered nice wine and a large selection of food from their menu. It was average quality tapas served quite quickly.

    When the bill arrived the tastecard discount had not been applied to most items. When asked, the Maitre D said the tastecard discount only applied to a third of the menu. The tastecard app said the discount applied to 50% of the food bill. When we queried this the Maitre D became very agitated and took my phone from my hands to look at it. When she saw I was correct she took her own phone and showed a sentence at the bottom of the restaurant's own website that said the discount only applied to certain items. We said we would only follow the tastecard statement. At this she became bizarrely angry and refused to speak with us until she spoke to her manager on the phone.

    She returned to the table visibly upset with tears in her eyes. She said the manager agreed to honour the tastecard discount but she did not agree with it. She said it would be better for her if we never returned to the restaurant and then she walked outside onto the street. Another waitress came with an amended bill.

    As we were leaving, the Maitre D walked back inside from the street visibly crying and gave us all dirty looks. I have never had such a bizarre experience or had any similar problems with using the tastecard in other venues. "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dexter said:
    " I had a really good evening out with some friends here. good food, easy to use tastecard and nice cocktails. Will definitely be back soon. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Verity said: "Great value but food needs to be hotter!
    Food was nice but some of the tapas dishes were just warm and could do with being hotter. The chocolate fondant is the best chocolate dessert I've tried in a while but slightly let down by the strange "icy" ice cream (like it had been melted and refrozen) it was served with! All 4 of us had it and said the same! Still clean plates after so an all round good experience! Good value fir a Friday night. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nigel said: "Mas Q Menos
    The perfect venue for a send off to our spanish teacher. Food excellent and atmosphere relaxed and pressure free. A good introduction to Tastecard! Here's to many more. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "It's Ok
    Great service and friendly staff. But the food is not good. Everything seemed pre-made and the selection of Spanish meats were dry. "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Excellent meal
    The service was excellent our server was friendly polite and very attentive .Advised 4 Tapas was enough for 2 recommended calamares a la Andaluza it was amazing , Gamba Pil Pil was delicious along with the Patatas Bravas, had a jug if Sangria it was very good .Dessert had pear tart and without fuss we got ice cream instead of cream .It was a lovely Friday evening I will definitely recommend and be back . "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jem said: "Warm chocolate fondant not to be shared
    I can't resist to order a jug of Sangria each time I'm in a Spanish or Mexican restaurant. We decided to only order tapas so we can try a few dishes. We ordered the chickpeas and spinach, calamares, a duo of smoked salmon & smoked cod, octopus, meatballs, slow cooked pork, Spanish cured meats and for dessert we shared the warm chocolate fondant. All dishes were flavor some but the two stand outs were the octopus and the warm chocolate fondant. The octopus was cooked perfectly in oil and spiced with pimento. The sauce was not too spicy and I could not get enough of it. I loved it so much I decided to use the oil to dress the other dishes. The warm chocolate fondant served with ice cream was gone in a second. Made a mistake of ordering just one and sharing it. "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • João said: "Good Exprience
    I went to Mas q menos restaurant on a saturday evening. My portuguese server, Rui, was really nice and fast ordering the food and wine.. the food was amazing. Taste card is really easy to use and the waiter told me everything about the discount (up to 12 tapas I think...). Good Exprience! "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and baby friendly "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • catia said: "Great service
    Amazing atmosphere,fantastic food ,friendly staff . Just loved it "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Sadly, food was a bit disappointing. "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, empty restaurant and very slow service! "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agne said:
    " Pros:
    - fairly good food and plenty of it, especially loved octopus and cottage cheese stuffed peppers
    - very good value with Tastecard, came to under £30 for two, incl. two pints of beer
    - great staff - recommended us 5 tapas dishes for two people, which was spot on

    Cons:
    - food is simple - don't expect Adriatic anchovies or aged cheese
    - food is very salty - although I am told this is what it's supposed to be for Spanish tapas (get some beer to go with it!)
    - management take 50% of the tips, apparently (you might want to tip in cash) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sams said: "Great place great food
    Great food and restaurant, staff are friendly and spanish so friendly :) just a shame the discount is only available on tapas and cold menu but its still worthit. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BB said:
    " Great atmosphere

    Excellent food

    Beef carpaccio the best "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Exceptional Service And Iberico Ham Croquettes To Die For
    The food and wine are delicious but it's the amazing staff who make this place.
    Great place to catch up with friends over tasty tapas and a good glass of wine. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fab definitely recommended
    Gorgeous little place. So quiet it feels like a real hidden gem. Up there with the best tapas we've had. Staff were friendly and even recommended similar dishes that were eligible for our tastecard discount when we tried to order from other dishes. We'll definitely come back :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Tasty and good value!
    My partner and I went on a Saturday evening and were very impressed. We shared six plates of tapas (a little greedy) and 5 were excellent (I wouldn't recommend the pork belly).

    You can use the tastecard on the main tapas dishes, of which there are quite a lot including vegetarian options. The service was also excellent and the tastecard was easy to use.

    We'll definitely be going back and trying the dishes we didn't get round to. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said: "Bizarre Behaviour & Misuse Of Tastecard
    We booked by telephone as a tastecard booking and clarified it was a tastecard booking on arrival.

    We (5 people) ordered nice wine and a large selection of food from their menu. It was average quality tapas served quite quickly.

    When the bill arrived the tastecard discount had not been applied to most items. When asked, the Maitre D said the tastecard discount only applied to a third of the menu. The tastecard app said the discount applied to 50% of the food bill. When we queried this the Maitre D became very agitated and took my phone from my hands to look at it. When she saw I was correct she took her own phone and showed a sentence at the bottom of the restaurant's own website that said the discount only applied to certain items. We said we would only follow the tastecard statement. At this she became bizarrely angry and refused to speak with us until she spoke to her manager on the phone.

    She returned to the table visibly upset with tears in her eyes. She said the manager agreed to honour the tastecard discount but she did not agree with it. She said it would be better for her if we never returned to the restaurant and then she walked outside onto the street. Another waitress came with an amended bill.

    As we were leaving, the Maitre D walked back inside from the street visibly crying and gave us all dirty looks. I have never had such a bizarre experience or had any similar problems with using the tastecard in other venues. "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dexter said:
    " I had a really good evening out with some friends here. good food, easy to use tastecard and nice cocktails. Will definitely be back soon. "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Verity said: "Great value but food needs to be hotter!
    Food was nice but some of the tapas dishes were just warm and could do with being hotter. The chocolate fondant is the best chocolate dessert I've tried in a while but slightly let down by the strange "icy" ice cream (like it had been melted and refrozen) it was served with! All 4 of us had it and said the same! Still clean plates after so an all round good experience! Good value fir a Friday night. "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nigel said: "Mas Q Menos
    The perfect venue for a send off to our spanish teacher. Food excellent and atmosphere relaxed and pressure free. A good introduction to Tastecard! Here's to many more. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "It's Ok
    Great service and friendly staff. But the food is not good. Everything seemed pre-made and the selection of Spanish meats were dry. "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Excellent meal
    The service was excellent our server was friendly polite and very attentive .Advised 4 Tapas was enough for 2 recommended calamares a la Andaluza it was amazing , Gamba Pil Pil was delicious along with the Patatas Bravas, had a jug if Sangria it was very good .Dessert had pear tart and without fuss we got ice cream instead of cream .It was a lovely Friday evening I will definitely recommend and be back . "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jem said: "Warm chocolate fondant not to be shared
    I can't resist to order a jug of Sangria each time I'm in a Spanish or Mexican restaurant. We decided to only order tapas so we can try a few dishes. We ordered the chickpeas and spinach, calamares, a duo of smoked salmon & smoked cod, octopus, meatballs, slow cooked pork, Spanish cured meats and for dessert we shared the warm chocolate fondant. All dishes were flavor some but the two stand outs were the octopus and the warm chocolate fondant. The octopus was cooked perfectly in oil and spiced with pimento. The sauce was not too spicy and I could not get enough of it. I loved it so much I decided to use the oil to dress the other dishes. The warm chocolate fondant served with ice cream was gone in a second. Made a mistake of ordering just one and sharing it. "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • João said: "Good Exprience
    I went to Mas q menos restaurant on a saturday evening. My portuguese server, Rui, was really nice and fast ordering the food and wine.. the food was amazing. Taste card is really easy to use and the waiter told me everything about the discount (up to 12 tapas I think...). Good Exprience! "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and baby friendly "
    Posted 10 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • catia said: "Great service
    Amazing atmosphere,fantastic food ,friendly staff . Just loved it "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Sadly, food was a bit disappointing. "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food, empty restaurant and very slow service! "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Agne said:
    " Pros:
    - fairly good food and plenty of it, especially loved octopus and cottage cheese stuffed peppers
    - very good value with Tastecard, came to under £30 for two, incl. two pints of beer
    - great staff - recommended us 5 tapas dishes for two people, which was spot on

    Cons:
    - food is simple - don't expect Adriatic anchovies or aged cheese
    - food is very salty - although I am told this is what it's supposed to be for Spanish tapas (get some beer to go with it!)
    - management take 50% of the tips, apparently (you might want to tip in cash) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sams said: "Great place great food
    Great food and restaurant, staff are friendly and spanish so friendly :) just a shame the discount is only available on tapas and cold menu but its still worthit. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BB said:
    " Great atmosphere

    Excellent food

    Beef carpaccio the best "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said: "Exceptional Service And Iberico Ham Croquettes To Die For
    The food and wine are delicious but it's the amazing staff who make this place.
    Great place to catch up with friends over tasty tapas and a good glass of wine. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fab definitely recommended
    Gorgeous little place. So quiet it feels like a real hidden gem. Up there with the best tapas we've had. Staff were friendly and even recommended similar dishes that were eligible for our tastecard discount when we tried to order from other dishes. We'll definitely come back :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Tasty and good value!
    My partner and I went on a Saturday evening and were very impressed. We shared six plates of tapas (a little greedy) and 5 were excellent (I wouldn't recommend the pork belly).

    You can use the tastecard on the main tapas dishes, of which there are quite a lot including vegetarian options. The service was also excellent and the tastecard was easy to use.

    We'll definitely be going back and trying the dishes we didn't get round to. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 10 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall