tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Bayleaf Restaurant image
Bayleaf Restaurant image
Bayleaf Restaurant image
Bayleaf Restaurant image
Bayleaf Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Bayleaf Restaurant

Book a table at Bayleaf Restaurant, an award winning restaurant in Whetstone. This Indian eatery was voted ‘Best Newcomer’ in London 2014 by the Asian Curry Awards. The vision of the restauranteur is to provide a restaurant that offers a dining experience that is second to none.

Their food doesn’t just look good on the plate, the traditional cooking techniques and fine ingredients are clear in every bite.

By refreshing their menu every 3 months, they keep things fresh and exciting for their diners.

Important Information

Please note: Maximum of 1 tastecard can be used per table. The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday and Father’s Day etc.

View all reviews
Bayleaf Restaurant
Average member score
4.9 18
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Gloria said "A Wonderful Evening
My partner and I had a most amazing experience at the restaurant. The food was spectacular, the..."
Read more
Jane said
" Good £11 service charge"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Nichola said "Excellent!
Amazing food, service and experience!
Especially waiter Twin who was attentive and catered..."
Read more
Colin said "Outstanding Indian Food!
This restaurant may be more expensive than the standard Indian restaurant but it is worth every..."
Read more
Kev said "5 Star Everything
As the title says. Flawless experience."
Read more
LadyF said "Amazing
Lovely good, attentive staff, brilliant all round. Been here before and will definitely be coming..."
Read more
Mehul said "Excellent
This place is really good! Great service excellent food and a great atmosphere which gives a..."
Read more
Kat said "10 out of 10
Great food... Great service... Great atmosphere... Superb saving with tastecard..."
Read more
Mondi said "Oh! My Bayleaf
I came here with my partner. We are quite local so thought we'd give it a try. Great..."
Read more
Miss said "Amazing
Amazing food light and cooked to perfection. The staff are always very hospitable and the service..."
Read more
Miss said "Exceptional
Amazingly great clean Indian food. No deli belly here. Friendly staff great service a definite..."
Read more
ZAHIR said "Very nice restaurant
Great food, great service and ambience, overall very pleasant experience"
Read more
Sylwia said "Great place
I thought I may not be a fan of Indian cuisine till the moment we visited Bayleaf Restaurants...."
Read more
Annabelle said "Excellent
Delicious, beautifully presented food, real herbs and spices, very fresh and tasty.
..."
Read more
Dave said "Great quality with good atmosphere
Visited Bayleaf yesterday evening for the first time. Really enjoyed the food and the venue. A..."
Read more
graham said
" An excellent Indian restaurant. Decor is modern and has a very pleasant ambiance. There are..."
Read more
Henry said "Great
Best Indian meal for a long time"
Read more
  • Gloria said: "A Wonderful Evening
    My partner and I had a most amazing experience at the restaurant. The food was spectacular, the service unrivalled, the atmosphere sophisticated and the presentation was literally magical. The place is an absolute gem. We will most definitely be going back. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Good £11 service charge "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nichola said: "Excellent!
    Amazing food, service and experience!
    Especially waiter Twin who was attentive and catered for all our needs! First time here and definitely not the last! "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said: "Outstanding Indian Food!
    This restaurant may be more expensive than the standard Indian restaurant but it is worth every penny. This is really top class Indian cuisine with excellent service and a tastefully modern ambience. Not to be missed and even more excellent value with Tastecard! "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "5 Star Everything
    As the title says. Flawless experience. "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LadyF said: "Amazing
    Lovely good, attentive staff, brilliant all round. Been here before and will definitely be coming again. 5* food and service "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mehul said: "Excellent
    This place is really good! Great service excellent food and a great atmosphere which gives a central London vibe. Will definitely be visiting again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "10 out of 10
    Great food... Great service... Great atmosphere... Superb saving with tastecard... "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mondi said: "Oh! My Bayleaf
    I came here with my partner. We are quite local so thought we'd give it a try. Great service, friendly staff, good food! Will definitely come back! Lovely experience =) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Amazing
    Amazing food light and cooked to perfection. The staff are always very hospitable and the service impeccable. A must if your passing or live within the delivery zone. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Exceptional
    Amazingly great clean Indian food. No deli belly here. Friendly staff great service a definite return for us. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZAHIR said: "Very nice restaurant
    Great food, great service and ambience, overall very pleasant experience "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylwia said: "Great place
    I thought I may not be a fan of Indian cuisine till the moment we visited Bayleaf Restaurants. Food is amazing but this I not all. Services is brilliant. Overall this restaurant excited my expectations. 100% is not enough, 150%. Staff and the manager have what it takes to make your dining a great experience.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annabelle said: "Excellent
    Delicious, beautifully presented food, real herbs and spices, very fresh and tasty.
    Impeccable service and atmosphere. Definitely 5*
    I highly recommend the lamb shank curry. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great quality with good atmosphere
    Visited Bayleaf yesterday evening for the first time. Really enjoyed the food and the venue. A definite cut above your average curry house.

    Plenty of customers for a Monday - well over half full. Service top notch and the place had a nice atmosphere.

    A bit more expensive than some but worth the extra.

    Will be back again soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graham said:
    " An excellent Indian restaurant. Decor is modern and has a very pleasant ambiance. There are several unusual dishes and it does not rely on the bulk standard curries. It is not cheap, but with the Tastecard it is not unreasonable. With a very polite waiting staff I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Great
    Best Indian meal for a long time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Gloria said: "A Wonderful Evening
    My partner and I had a most amazing experience at the restaurant. The food was spectacular, the service unrivalled, the atmosphere sophisticated and the presentation was literally magical. The place is an absolute gem. We will most definitely be going back. "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Good £11 service charge "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nichola said: "Excellent!
    Amazing food, service and experience!
    Especially waiter Twin who was attentive and catered for all our needs! First time here and definitely not the last! "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said: "Outstanding Indian Food!
    This restaurant may be more expensive than the standard Indian restaurant but it is worth every penny. This is really top class Indian cuisine with excellent service and a tastefully modern ambience. Not to be missed and even more excellent value with Tastecard! "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "5 Star Everything
    As the title says. Flawless experience. "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LadyF said: "Amazing
    Lovely good, attentive staff, brilliant all round. Been here before and will definitely be coming again. 5* food and service "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mehul said: "Excellent
    This place is really good! Great service excellent food and a great atmosphere which gives a central London vibe. Will definitely be visiting again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "10 out of 10
    Great food... Great service... Great atmosphere... Superb saving with tastecard... "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mondi said: "Oh! My Bayleaf
    I came here with my partner. We are quite local so thought we'd give it a try. Great service, friendly staff, good food! Will definitely come back! Lovely experience =) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Amazing
    Amazing food light and cooked to perfection. The staff are always very hospitable and the service impeccable. A must if your passing or live within the delivery zone. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said: "Exceptional
    Amazingly great clean Indian food. No deli belly here. Friendly staff great service a definite return for us. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ZAHIR said: "Very nice restaurant
    Great food, great service and ambience, overall very pleasant experience "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylwia said: "Great place
    I thought I may not be a fan of Indian cuisine till the moment we visited Bayleaf Restaurants. Food is amazing but this I not all. Services is brilliant. Overall this restaurant excited my expectations. 100% is not enough, 150%. Staff and the manager have what it takes to make your dining a great experience.:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Annabelle said: "Excellent
    Delicious, beautifully presented food, real herbs and spices, very fresh and tasty.
    Impeccable service and atmosphere. Definitely 5*
    I highly recommend the lamb shank curry. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Great quality with good atmosphere
    Visited Bayleaf yesterday evening for the first time. Really enjoyed the food and the venue. A definite cut above your average curry house.

    Plenty of customers for a Monday - well over half full. Service top notch and the place had a nice atmosphere.

    A bit more expensive than some but worth the extra.

    Will be back again soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • graham said:
    " An excellent Indian restaurant. Decor is modern and has a very pleasant ambiance. There are several unusual dishes and it does not rely on the bulk standard curries. It is not cheap, but with the Tastecard it is not unreasonable. With a very polite waiting staff I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Great
    Best Indian meal for a long time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall