tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Milton Keynes Stadium image
Prezzo - Milton Keynes Stadium image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Milton Keynes Stadium

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Milton Keynes Stadium
Average member score
5.0 23
Diner rating
Excellent
22
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Clarke said "Very Relaxed Lunch
No problem using card. Great food and service."
Read more
" The atmosphere and food were wonderful the staff were kind and efficient too overall an amazing..."
Read more
" Lovely atmosphere tasty food great service"
Read more
Robs said "Great Venue
Great staff and food"
Read more
Kaloyan said "Nice vegan salad
Nice salad"
Read more
Scissors said "Awesome!
Great food! Too full to type anymore"
Read more
Chris said
" One of our regular haunts. Consistent quality"
Read more
Tazim said "Excellent
Had a lovely meal at Prezzo never lets us down sea bass was lovely."
Read more
" Excellent service and food"
Read more
Richard said "Consistently Great
This is a very short review as doesn't need to be long winded. We've been coming..."
Read more
Sharon said "Good Quality Delicious Food
Quite a varied menu, delicious good sized portions, and friendly atmosphere. The chocolate and..."
Read more
Ward998 said "Great
Great as usual"
Read more
Mary said
" Really enjoyed the experience"
Read more
Deepak said "Spot on
Food :-)came out quickly and was very tasty, staff were very good and taste card was easy to use..."
Read more
"Great Food Lovely Ambiance
No issues with using card, bonus that we didn't have to pre-book. We ended up have a three..."
Read more
"Awesome Ambiance Great Food
No problem using the taste card, staff were polite and food was great. We had a three course..."
Read more
Lucy said "-
Scott said
" Outstanding everything!!"
Read more
Trojan said
" Great food and service."
Read more
Ahwl said "Brilliant
Great food, good service, going again!"
Read more
Leanne said "First Visit
This was my first visit to prezzo and first time using my card. Service with a smile, tasty food..."
Read more
Chez said "Love This Restaurant!
Eaten here 3 times so far and the food is always so tasty. Can't fault them on flavour and..."
Read more
Matt said
" Calzones were awesome"
Read more
  • Clarke said: "Very Relaxed Lunch
    No problem using card. Great food and service. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The atmosphere and food were wonderful the staff were kind and efficient too overall an amazing dinner "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely atmosphere tasty food great service "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robs said: "Great Venue
    Great staff and food "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaloyan said: "Nice vegan salad
    Nice salad "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scissors said: "Awesome!
    Great food! Too full to type anymore "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " One of our regular haunts. Consistent quality "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tazim said: "Excellent
    Had a lovely meal at Prezzo never lets us down sea bass was lovely. "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Consistently Great
    This is a very short review as doesn't need to be long winded. We've been coming regularly to Prezzo and each time has been consistently tasty and the service really good. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Good Quality Delicious Food
    Quite a varied menu, delicious good sized portions, and friendly atmosphere. The chocolate and hazelnut cheesecake is to die for! "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward998 said: "Great
    Great as usual "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Really enjoyed the experience "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deepak said: "Spot on
    Food :-)came out quickly and was very tasty, staff were very good and taste card was easy to use no issues at all! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food Lovely Ambiance
    No issues with using card, bonus that we didn't have to pre-book. We ended up have a three course meal finished off with a coffee. Every course was cooked to perfection. They even had a gluten free blood orange cake which was divine. We will definitely be back "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Awesome Ambiance Great Food
    No problem using the taste card, staff were polite and food was great. We had a three course meal, each dish was cooked superbly. Gluten free blood orange cake for dessert was an added bonus and tasted divine. We will get back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "-
    - "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Outstanding everything!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trojan said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahwl said: "Brilliant
    Great food, good service, going again! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "First Visit
    This was my first visit to prezzo and first time using my card. Service with a smile, tasty food and great savings. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chez said: "Love This Restaurant!
    Eaten here 3 times so far and the food is always so tasty. Can't fault them on flavour and speed food is served. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Calzones were awesome "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Clarke said: "Very Relaxed Lunch
    No problem using card. Great food and service. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The atmosphere and food were wonderful the staff were kind and efficient too overall an amazing dinner "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely atmosphere tasty food great service "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robs said: "Great Venue
    Great staff and food "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kaloyan said: "Nice vegan salad
    Nice salad "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scissors said: "Awesome!
    Great food! Too full to type anymore "
    Posted 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " One of our regular haunts. Consistent quality "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tazim said: "Excellent
    Had a lovely meal at Prezzo never lets us down sea bass was lovely. "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Consistently Great
    This is a very short review as doesn't need to be long winded. We've been coming regularly to Prezzo and each time has been consistently tasty and the service really good. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Good Quality Delicious Food
    Quite a varied menu, delicious good sized portions, and friendly atmosphere. The chocolate and hazelnut cheesecake is to die for! "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward998 said: "Great
    Great as usual "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said:
    " Really enjoyed the experience "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deepak said: "Spot on
    Food :-)came out quickly and was very tasty, staff were very good and taste card was easy to use no issues at all! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food Lovely Ambiance
    No issues with using card, bonus that we didn't have to pre-book. We ended up have a three course meal finished off with a coffee. Every course was cooked to perfection. They even had a gluten free blood orange cake which was divine. We will definitely be back "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Awesome Ambiance Great Food
    No problem using the taste card, staff were polite and food was great. We had a three course meal, each dish was cooked superbly. Gluten free blood orange cake for dessert was an added bonus and tasted divine. We will get back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "-
    - "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Outstanding everything!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Trojan said:
    " Great food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahwl said: "Brilliant
    Great food, good service, going again! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "First Visit
    This was my first visit to prezzo and first time using my card. Service with a smile, tasty food and great savings. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chez said: "Love This Restaurant!
    Eaten here 3 times so far and the food is always so tasty. Can't fault them on flavour and speed food is served. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Calzones were awesome "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall