tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
The Greyhound image
The Greyhound image
The Greyhound image
The Greyhound image

50% off at The Greyhound

The Greyhound is a stunning old pub in the fabulous WestonGreen/ Thames Ditton village. Next door to Hampton Court ​Palace and a stone's through from Sandown Races and Esher, their location is superb.

Serving fresh food, made from locally sourced ingredients, the Greyhound combines traditional relaxed hospitality with top quality food, superb beers and a great selection of wines. The interior has wood panelling and original floors retaining an old style pub feel whilst the stunning landscaped garden is a beautiful suntrap, with a choice of picnic tables or seating on one of the two terraces .

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc. The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays due to the a la carte menu not being served. Members MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE to qualify for the tastecard discount

View all reviews
The Greyhound
Average member score
4.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jessica said "Fab!
Lovely pub, lovely food, lovely staff!"
Read more
Lee said "Outstanding!
Better than the ship in Shepperton that's for sure!

Great food! Definitely try..."
Read more
Gareth said
" Embarrassingly good value on Tastecard. Excellent food, excellent service, Tastecard use easy and..."
Read more
Oscar said
" Very pleasant experience"
Read more
Oscar said
" Very pleasant experience"
Read more
ALAN said "Great food and friendly staff!
The food and service was excellent, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Lovely beer..."
Read more
Susan said
" We went the greyhound after going to Hampton Court had a lovely meal and the service was excellent."
Read more
Nick said "Greyhound
Good food device"
Read more
Nick said "Greyhound
Good food and service"
Read more
  • Jessica said: "Fab!
    Lovely pub, lovely food, lovely staff! "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Outstanding!
    Better than the ship in Shepperton that's for sure!

    Great food! Definitely try the house steak it is done beautifully. Great service, very polite and attentive. No issue using the taste card. "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " Embarrassingly good value on Tastecard. Excellent food, excellent service, Tastecard use easy and bill so small. £13.50 for two fabulous main courses and soft drinks. Go there! We will go again. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oscar said:
    " Very pleasant experience "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oscar said:
    " Very pleasant experience "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Great food and friendly staff!
    The food and service was excellent, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Lovely beer garden and great atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " We went the greyhound after going to Hampton Court had a lovely meal and the service was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Greyhound
    Good food device "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Greyhound
    Good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jessica said: "Fab!
    Lovely pub, lovely food, lovely staff! "
    Posted 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Outstanding!
    Better than the ship in Shepperton that's for sure!

    Great food! Definitely try the house steak it is done beautifully. Great service, very polite and attentive. No issue using the taste card. "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gareth said:
    " Embarrassingly good value on Tastecard. Excellent food, excellent service, Tastecard use easy and bill so small. £13.50 for two fabulous main courses and soft drinks. Go there! We will go again. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oscar said:
    " Very pleasant experience "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oscar said:
    " Very pleasant experience "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Great food and friendly staff!
    The food and service was excellent, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Lovely beer garden and great atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " We went the greyhound after going to Hampton Court had a lovely meal and the service was excellent. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Greyhound
    Good food device "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Greyhound
    Good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall