tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
View Menu
Curry Leaf Indian image

50% off at Curry Leaf Indian

India is a magical paradise for people who love food. Eating Indian food is an elaborate function. India is a land of diversified food culture because of religious, geographical and cultural verities. It reflects a perfect blend of various cultures and ages.

Whenever there is a mention of Indian food, the first image which comes to mind is that of a variety of spices which are visibly discernible courtesy of their colour, flavour and aroma. Indian food is indeed replete with spices of many types like ginger, garlic, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin, dried red chilies, curry leaves, mustard seeds and many more.

However, the credibility of the cook lies in adding the spices in perfect proportions so as to come up with well flavoured food as opposed to loading them indiscriminately. Curry Leaf would like to take this opportunity to take their customers on a magical exploring excursion of Indian cuisine like Mughlai cuisine of North India to Seafood dishes of South India, Extensive balance of many different tastes of Maharashtrian cuisine at East to the Subtle flavoured dishes of West India; to make your every visit a memorable one!

View all reviews
Curry Leaf Indian
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Nice place. Very quiet which was concerning at the start. Waiter was in own world most of the time."
Read more
Simon said "Go there
I can't understand why the chain pizza restaurants in South Woodford are constantly packed..."
Read more
JadeChris said "Not The Best Indian
Starters were very nice but a little on the small side with the portions, however the flavours..."
Read more
Ansa said "Amazing Good 5*
Amazing food. Taste so fresh.. Will be visiting here again."
Read more
Matt said
" Firstly - Tastecard on a Saturday: excellent

Ate here last night, really easy to..."
Read more
HMS said
" "I was horrified by the quality of food at Curry Leaf"

Ill, be honest,..."
Read more
Peter said "Really superb Goan and Madras curries
I have had another first class meal. Lamb
shank! Yummy!
Well worth a visit."
Read more
Leon said "Winner!!
Food was delicious, great atmosphere. Would highly recommend."
Read more
Delicious said "Smashing
Amazing food good value. Definitely be returning."
Read more
Dom said "Reliably excellent
Best Indian restaurant in South Woodford. Staff attentive without being pushy; quality food from..."
Read more
Ayesha said
" Good food"
Read more
Holly said "Gorgeous Food, Great Value With Taste Card
I love this restaurant- it's decorated nicely, has a good atmosphere, the staff have always..."
Read more
  • " Nice place. Very quiet which was concerning at the start. Waiter was in own world most of the time. "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Go there
    I can't understand why the chain pizza restaurants in South Woodford are constantly packed when you could have a really good Indian meal at really good price at the Curry Leaf. Do yourdelvesba favour and try something different people. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JadeChris said: "Not The Best Indian
    Starters were very nice but a little on the small side with the portions, however the flavours made the main meals promising. This was not the case though, main meals came and the masala sauce was more spicy than coconutty! and the portions were still very small for the price compared to other Indians I have visited "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ansa said: "Amazing Good 5*
    Amazing food. Taste so fresh.. Will be visiting here again. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Firstly - Tastecard on a Saturday: excellent

    Ate here last night, really easy to book. When we arrived it was not very busy but need not worry the food was lovely. The draft beer was good and the staff were all friendly and chatty.

    With the Tastecard discount it made it so reasonably priced I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will certain be going back "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HMS said:
    " "I was horrified by the quality of food at Curry Leaf"

    Ill, be honest, i had heard good things about this place, however my opinion was very quickly skewed to the unsatisfactory side of the spectrum. Well, unsatisfactory is an understatement considering the chicken in my Chicken Tikka Achari tasted like it had gone off. I had to spit it out, that's how disgusting it was. I spoke to the waiter who tried to justify this mistake and brought me another dish. The first piece of chicken i tasted was OK, but the next tasted just like the other batch; horrifically bad! It was horrible. I couldn't finish my meal.

    I do not recommend this place. Eat here at your own peril. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Really superb Goan and Madras curries
    I have had another first class meal. Lamb
    shank! Yummy!
    Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leon said: "Winner!!
    Food was delicious, great atmosphere. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delicious said: "Smashing
    Amazing food good value. Definitely be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dom said: "Reliably excellent
    Best Indian restaurant in South Woodford. Staff attentive without being pushy; quality food from starters onwards; always takes me ages to decide what to order as there is so much good stuff to choose from! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ayesha said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Holly said: "Gorgeous Food, Great Value With Taste Card
    I love this restaurant- it's decorated nicely, has a good atmosphere, the staff have always been very friendly and the food is yummy.
    I especially love the tikka prawns, the masala and the veggie side dishes. It's great value when you use your Tastecard and get 50% off. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Nice place. Very quiet which was concerning at the start. Waiter was in own world most of the time. "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Go there
    I can't understand why the chain pizza restaurants in South Woodford are constantly packed when you could have a really good Indian meal at really good price at the Curry Leaf. Do yourdelvesba favour and try something different people. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JadeChris said: "Not The Best Indian
    Starters were very nice but a little on the small side with the portions, however the flavours made the main meals promising. This was not the case though, main meals came and the masala sauce was more spicy than coconutty! and the portions were still very small for the price compared to other Indians I have visited "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ansa said: "Amazing Good 5*
    Amazing food. Taste so fresh.. Will be visiting here again. "
    Posted 11 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Firstly - Tastecard on a Saturday: excellent

    Ate here last night, really easy to book. When we arrived it was not very busy but need not worry the food was lovely. The draft beer was good and the staff were all friendly and chatty.

    With the Tastecard discount it made it so reasonably priced I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will certain be going back "
    Posted 11 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HMS said:
    " "I was horrified by the quality of food at Curry Leaf"

    Ill, be honest, i had heard good things about this place, however my opinion was very quickly skewed to the unsatisfactory side of the spectrum. Well, unsatisfactory is an understatement considering the chicken in my Chicken Tikka Achari tasted like it had gone off. I had to spit it out, that's how disgusting it was. I spoke to the waiter who tried to justify this mistake and brought me another dish. The first piece of chicken i tasted was OK, but the next tasted just like the other batch; horrifically bad! It was horrible. I couldn't finish my meal.

    I do not recommend this place. Eat here at your own peril. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Really superb Goan and Madras curries
    I have had another first class meal. Lamb
    shank! Yummy!
    Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leon said: "Winner!!
    Food was delicious, great atmosphere. Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delicious said: "Smashing
    Amazing food good value. Definitely be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dom said: "Reliably excellent
    Best Indian restaurant in South Woodford. Staff attentive without being pushy; quality food from starters onwards; always takes me ages to decide what to order as there is so much good stuff to choose from! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ayesha said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Holly said: "Gorgeous Food, Great Value With Taste Card
    I love this restaurant- it's decorated nicely, has a good atmosphere, the staff have always been very friendly and the food is yummy.
    I especially love the tikka prawns, the masala and the veggie side dishes. It's great value when you use your Tastecard and get 50% off. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall