tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - Telford image
PizzaExpress - Telford image
PizzaExpress - Telford image
PizzaExpress - Telford image
PizzaExpress - Telford image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - Telford

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - Telford
Average member score
4.9 15
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Brian said
" Will come again"
Read more
Pamela said
" Very satisfied"
Read more
KieranSidey said "Great Sunday Night Out !
Great service, great food ... Made even better saving a bundle !"
Read more
Jon said "Great food great service
Great place to eat with the family after a full day shopping. Very welcoming and great service...."
Read more
Rob said
" Lovely food as always"
Read more
CHRISTOPHER said "fantastic
first time at Pizza express. great service and great food. definitely go again."
Read more
Gary said "Great Food And Super Easy Use
We mentioned on arrival that we had the tastecard and were told that was fine and just to show it..."
Read more
"Very Helpful
Easy use of card. Lovely meal."
Read more
Rob said "Good food and service
Food was good"
Read more
Kili said "Great experience
Lived using my taste card for the first time.. went out had all three course cuz we knew we had..."
Read more
Scott said "Great service, great food
5 star"
Read more
Deb said
" All good"
Read more
Deb said
" Best PE I've visited on a while"
Read more
Chrystopher said "Excellent Friday Night Out
A group of 4 of us went out last night to Pizza Express hoping to use some vouchers, but..."
Read more
BritishHawkins said
" Always good. Always busy. Always great service."
Read more
  • Brian said:
    " Will come again "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pamela said:
    " Very satisfied "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KieranSidey said: "Great Sunday Night Out !
    Great service, great food ... Made even better saving a bundle ! "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Great food great service
    Great place to eat with the family after a full day shopping. Very welcoming and great service. Food always enjoyable and top quality. "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Lovely food as always "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "fantastic
    first time at Pizza express. great service and great food. definitely go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Super Easy Use
    We mentioned on arrival that we had the tastecard and were told that was fine and just to show it when we asked for the bill. We were seated straight away. Service was prompt. Both myself and my wife ordered gluten free pizzas - she even selected her choice of toppings as nothing she fancied! Food and drinks both came in good time! We were offered deserts but due to film times didn't have. Showed tastecard on asking for the bill - they took card details and Bill was brought with amended total. So Easy! And Great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Helpful
    Easy use of card. Lovely meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Good food and service
    Food was good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kili said: "Great experience
    Lived using my taste card for the first time.. went out had all three course cuz we knew we had the discount card has almost made for itself on first use very happy... food was fab... :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Great service, great food
    5 star "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " All good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " Best PE I've visited on a while "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chrystopher said: "Excellent Friday Night Out
    A group of 4 of us went out last night to Pizza Express hoping to use some vouchers, but unfortunately they didn't work on Friday's. Our waitress was really friendly and even suggested the Taste Card, which I had forgotten about*. It was only 241, but this still gave us a discount of about £10 from a £75 bill. So I'm happy :-) The food was much better than expected and the service and atmosphere was superb. Will definitely go back again.

    *The tastecard discount is not usually available on Fridays or Saturdays at PIZZAEXPRESS, however at the time this review was posted PE were doing a one-off promotional offer. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BritishHawkins said:
    " Always good. Always busy. Always great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Brian said:
    " Will come again "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pamela said:
    " Very satisfied "
    Posted 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KieranSidey said: "Great Sunday Night Out !
    Great service, great food ... Made even better saving a bundle ! "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Great food great service
    Great place to eat with the family after a full day shopping. Very welcoming and great service. Food always enjoyable and top quality. "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Lovely food as always "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTOPHER said: "fantastic
    first time at Pizza express. great service and great food. definitely go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Great Food And Super Easy Use
    We mentioned on arrival that we had the tastecard and were told that was fine and just to show it when we asked for the bill. We were seated straight away. Service was prompt. Both myself and my wife ordered gluten free pizzas - she even selected her choice of toppings as nothing she fancied! Food and drinks both came in good time! We were offered deserts but due to film times didn't have. Showed tastecard on asking for the bill - they took card details and Bill was brought with amended total. So Easy! And Great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very Helpful
    Easy use of card. Lovely meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Good food and service
    Food was good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kili said: "Great experience
    Lived using my taste card for the first time.. went out had all three course cuz we knew we had the discount card has almost made for itself on first use very happy... food was fab... :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said: "Great service, great food
    5 star "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " All good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deb said:
    " Best PE I've visited on a while "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chrystopher said: "Excellent Friday Night Out
    A group of 4 of us went out last night to Pizza Express hoping to use some vouchers, but unfortunately they didn't work on Friday's. Our waitress was really friendly and even suggested the Taste Card, which I had forgotten about*. It was only 241, but this still gave us a discount of about £10 from a £75 bill. So I'm happy :-) The food was much better than expected and the service and atmosphere was superb. Will definitely go back again.

    *The tastecard discount is not usually available on Fridays or Saturdays at PIZZAEXPRESS, however at the time this review was posted PE were doing a one-off promotional offer. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BritishHawkins said:
    " Always good. Always busy. Always great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall