tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street image
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street

Oh, it’s that time of year again… And if pizza from PizzaExpress is all you've been dreaming of, who are we to judge?! In fact, we’ll join you. Especially as the Winter Menu includes delicious dishes such as the succulent smoky pulled beef Barbacoa and the full-flavoured and spicy Etna Romana pizza. But why stop there?! You can find baked and bubbling cheesy goodness in the Pennette Formaggi starter and round it all off with the rich and silky smooth Chocolate Fondant. You know you want to…

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - MANCHESTER - King Street
Average member score
4.8 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jim said "Service Is Worth Going For
No bad comments about this place at all - great situ - service and food
Pleasant change to..."
Read more
DOUGLAS said
" Excellent food and service .Most central to Manchester and total ease of use of Taste card ."
Read more
Jim said "Great Service, Food And Location
Best Pizza Express - without a doubt

Very happy with meal and use of my taste..."
Read more
" Friendly greeting including grandchildren. Attentive,speedy service."
Read more
Neil said
" Good food good service lovely restaurant"
Read more
Sarah said "Lovely!
Delicious food, great service, would definitely come again."
Read more
Kirsty said
" Quick service and lovely staff but food was pretty bland and not a lot of taste for a Christmas..."
Read more
Knighty said
" Lovely food, but drinks very expensive.."
Read more
"Nice
Good food and service!"
Read more
... said
" The waiter called Diego was extremely kind and well mannered"
Read more
  • Jim said: "Service Is Worth Going For
    No bad comments about this place at all - great situ - service and food
    Pleasant change to have such professional and friendly staff "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said:
    " Excellent food and service .Most central to Manchester and total ease of use of Taste card . "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Great Service, Food And Location
    Best Pizza Express - without a doubt

    Very happy with meal and use of my taste card.

    I won't leave home without it - kind of impossible too seeing as it's a mighty fine app on my phone too. "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly greeting including grandchildren. Attentive,speedy service. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Good food good service lovely restaurant "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely!
    Delicious food, great service, would definitely come again. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Quick service and lovely staff but food was pretty bland and not a lot of taste for a Christmas special pizza. Disappointed "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Knighty said:
    " Lovely food, but drinks very expensive.. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Good food and service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ... said:
    " The waiter called Diego was extremely kind and well mannered "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jim said: "Service Is Worth Going For
    No bad comments about this place at all - great situ - service and food
    Pleasant change to have such professional and friendly staff "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said:
    " Excellent food and service .Most central to Manchester and total ease of use of Taste card . "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Great Service, Food And Location
    Best Pizza Express - without a doubt

    Very happy with meal and use of my taste card.

    I won't leave home without it - kind of impossible too seeing as it's a mighty fine app on my phone too. "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Friendly greeting including grandchildren. Attentive,speedy service. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said:
    " Good food good service lovely restaurant "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely!
    Delicious food, great service, would definitely come again. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Quick service and lovely staff but food was pretty bland and not a lot of taste for a Christmas special pizza. Disappointed "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Knighty said:
    " Lovely food, but drinks very expensive.. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice
    Good food and service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ... said:
    " The waiter called Diego was extremely kind and well mannered "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall