tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront image
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LIVERPOOL - Kings Waterfront
Average member score
4.3 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Donna said
" Good night, bit busy for Monday so service slow."
Read more
Mark said "Great Food And Service
Great food and service"
Read more
" Amazing place amazing people. Try the pollo forza pizza it's delish!"
Read more
Sam said "Single diner ignored
Stopping in Liverpool Albert Dock on business.

Restaurant was busy in all fairness...."
Read more
Pauline said
" Delicious food. Good service"
Read more
Pauline said "Great Speedy Lunch
Great pizzas as expected and a speedy tasty lunch"
Read more
  • Donna said:
    " Good night, bit busy for Monday so service slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great Food And Service
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing place amazing people. Try the pollo forza pizza it's delish! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Single diner ignored
    Stopping in Liverpool Albert Dock on business.

    Restaurant was busy in all fairness. Though I felt ignored by the staff initially, couple sat next to me (after I had been seated) were served within 10 minutes. Thought I would give them time to prepare that couples drinks before taking my order.. Wrong! The waitress just went and served others. After another 5 minutes I had to get someone else's attention. Once I placed my order everything was dealt with efficiently, I am not one to complain but it was poor service.

    Wouldn't prevent me returning though. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said:
    " Delicious food. Good service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said: "Great Speedy Lunch
    Great pizzas as expected and a speedy tasty lunch "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Donna said:
    " Good night, bit busy for Monday so service slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great Food And Service
    Great food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing place amazing people. Try the pollo forza pizza it's delish! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Single diner ignored
    Stopping in Liverpool Albert Dock on business.

    Restaurant was busy in all fairness. Though I felt ignored by the staff initially, couple sat next to me (after I had been seated) were served within 10 minutes. Thought I would give them time to prepare that couples drinks before taking my order.. Wrong! The waitress just went and served others. After another 5 minutes I had to get someone else's attention. Once I placed my order everything was dealt with efficiently, I am not one to complain but it was poor service.

    Wouldn't prevent me returning though. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said:
    " Delicious food. Good service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said: "Great Speedy Lunch
    Great pizzas as expected and a speedy tasty lunch "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall