tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - Walthamstow image
PizzaExpress - Walthamstow image
PizzaExpress - Walthamstow image
PizzaExpress - Walthamstow image
PizzaExpress - Walthamstow image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - Walthamstow

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - Walthamstow
Average member score
4.4 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Pat said
" Great place thanks"
Read more
Aga said "Always A Great Experience
We never had a bad service or food at this restaurant."
Read more
Zaiban said "Great food with great company.
Hand a nice meal with a dear friend food came out hot and freshly cooked. Bonus at the end..."
Read more
Pam said "Perfect Waitress.
Olga is the most perfect waitress! Very helpful with modifications of meals due to dietary..."
Read more
Jus said
" Good"
Read more
Berta said
" Poor pasta and bad service..."
Read more
Ian said "Just Great Service
Great friendly service with a smile especially to the children"
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Harry said "Mega
Mega food"
Read more
  • Pat said:
    " Great place thanks "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aga said: "Always A Great Experience
    We never had a bad service or food at this restaurant. "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zaiban said: "Great food with great company.
    Hand a nice meal with a dear friend food came out hot and freshly cooked. Bonus at the end thanks taste card "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Perfect Waitress.
    Olga is the most perfect waitress! Very helpful with modifications of meals due to dietary requirements, has never got an order incorrect in our many visits despite never writing the order down, is always attentive, yet not intrusive.

    Food was delicious and very hot; hate being served luke warm food.

    Great music. Top marks Walthamstow! :) "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jus said:
    " Good "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Berta said:
    " Poor pasta and bad service... "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Just Great Service
    Great friendly service with a smile especially to the children "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Mega
    Mega food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Pat said:
    " Great place thanks "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aga said: "Always A Great Experience
    We never had a bad service or food at this restaurant. "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zaiban said: "Great food with great company.
    Hand a nice meal with a dear friend food came out hot and freshly cooked. Bonus at the end thanks taste card "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Perfect Waitress.
    Olga is the most perfect waitress! Very helpful with modifications of meals due to dietary requirements, has never got an order incorrect in our many visits despite never writing the order down, is always attentive, yet not intrusive.

    Food was delicious and very hot; hate being served luke warm food.

    Great music. Top marks Walthamstow! :) "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jus said:
    " Good "
    Posted 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Berta said:
    " Poor pasta and bad service... "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Just Great Service
    Great friendly service with a smile especially to the children "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Mega
    Mega food "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall