tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
The Foresters image

2 for 1 at The Foresters

The dining element of their business is extremely important to them, at The Foresters. The emphasis is on the quality of their ingredients, the professional preparation of the food and the exceptionally well-executed dishes. They have a fantastic relationship with the very best local suppliers ensuring that the produce they use is not only of the highest quality but is direct and fresh from the market, free range and from a sustainable source.

They have tried to keep their menu simple. The main aim is to provide modern British dishes, whilst retaining those pub classics that are tried and tested favourites. They change their menu every 6 weeks to maintain interest and so that they can ensure that they are providing their guests with the finest and freshest food possible.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays due to the a la carte menu not being served.

View all reviews
The Foresters
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jon said
" Wonderful! Boozy lunch with colleagues, food excellent, service peerless. Great venue. 10/10."
Read more
Thais said "The Friendly Gastro Pub
Excellent food we all(4) enjoyed stsrters& mains
Only one desert and it was superb -..."
Read more
Jay said
" Service is always A+..."
Read more
MARTIN said "Gave me wood
Exquisite"
Read more
MINA said "Treat for the burger-hungry
Warm welcome from all staff despite last minute booking. Delicious and filling juicy burgers...."
Read more
Tina said "Great food
Really good food big portions and tasty. The main server was clued up on the menu and knew what..."
Read more
  • Jon said:
    " Wonderful! Boozy lunch with colleagues, food excellent, service peerless. Great venue. 10/10. "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thais said: "The Friendly Gastro Pub
    Excellent food we all(4) enjoyed stsrters& mains
    Only one desert and it was superb - polenta cake : outstanding "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Service is always A+... "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Gave me wood
    Exquisite "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MINA said: "Treat for the burger-hungry
    Warm welcome from all staff despite last minute booking. Delicious and filling juicy burgers. Cosy pub with a nice local family atmosphere. Definitely repeatable. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said: "Great food
    Really good food big portions and tasty. The main server was clued up on the menu and knew what the specials were. Asked another member of staff and they didn't know. Otherwise good atmosphere and great food nice pub! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jon said:
    " Wonderful! Boozy lunch with colleagues, food excellent, service peerless. Great venue. 10/10. "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thais said: "The Friendly Gastro Pub
    Excellent food we all(4) enjoyed stsrters& mains
    Only one desert and it was superb - polenta cake : outstanding "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Service is always A+... "
    Posted 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Gave me wood
    Exquisite "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MINA said: "Treat for the burger-hungry
    Warm welcome from all staff despite last minute booking. Delicious and filling juicy burgers. Cosy pub with a nice local family atmosphere. Definitely repeatable. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tina said: "Great food
    Really good food big portions and tasty. The main server was clued up on the menu and knew what the specials were. Asked another member of staff and they didn't know. Otherwise good atmosphere and great food nice pub! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall