tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Okiko Sushi image
Okiko Sushi image
Okiko Sushi image
Okiko Sushi image
Okiko Sushi image

2 for 1 at Okiko Sushi

For delicious Japanese cuisine in North Bromley, visit Okiko Sushi. Their fabulous a la carte menu has a wide range of hot and cold dishes, and all sushi and Sashimi is freshly prepared.

Whether you are visiting North Bromley for the day or you are local, Okiko Sushi is the ideal place to visit – especially for those looking to try something new. The extensive menu is filled with delicacies that even the fussiest palate will enjoy, and some little treats for the more adventurous.

You could keep it simple with the traditional Miso Soup – they have both chicken and prawn varieties available here. The staff encourage you to try something different, like the Salmon Tartare with avocado, chive and red onion, or the Snow White Roll, centre filled with prawn tempura, roll covered with Tobico & coconut flakes.

The modern interior and soft lighting provides diners with a calm, contemporary atmosphere in which to dine, and the service is second to none.

At Okiko Sushi there is a well-selected range of sakes, wines and liqueurs that complement each dish. Feel free to speak to any of the friendly staff members who are happy to make a recommendation.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available at Okiko Sushi on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day etc.

View all reviews
Okiko Sushi
Average member score
5.0 11
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" The food is very fresh and tasty. The tastecard covers most of the menu. Nice dinner experience."
Read more
Lucie said
" Very good service. Great food, delicious ."
Read more
Kristian said "Truly truly fabulous
Food, atmosphere and service. Top work"
Read more
"Amazing Food
Tried Okiko after several recommendations and was not disappointed. Food was amazing and..."
Read more
Priya said "Hidden Treasure
This is n unexpected hidden gem that we are so glad we found. We'll definitely be coming..."
Read more
Stg said "Brilliant
Great food, lovely staff. I'm just disappointed in not always in Bromley"
Read more
Anh said "Great food from day one
I've been to the restaurant 4 times and each visit is a pleasant and lovely meal. The food..."
Read more
SBF said
" Great."
Read more
SBF said
" Great."
Read more
Bromley said " Gem In Bromley
We love sushi and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food here, we usually have to head..."
Read more
Sanaz said "fantastic food but always call!
The food here is fantastic, tasty and fresh. However whenever i call to book for a Tarves..."
Read more
  • " The food is very fresh and tasty. The tastecard covers most of the menu. Nice dinner experience. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucie said:
    " Very good service. Great food, delicious . "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kristian said: "Truly truly fabulous
    Food, atmosphere and service. Top work "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing Food
    Tried Okiko after several recommendations and was not disappointed. Food was amazing and excellent service. The steak was especially good and as good as any steak restaurants in London. Will definitely be returning as this is my new favourite restaurant in Bromley! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Priya said: "Hidden Treasure
    This is n unexpected hidden gem that we are so glad we found. We'll definitely be coming back again! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stg said: "Brilliant
    Great food, lovely staff. I'm just disappointed in not always in Bromley "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anh said: "Great food from day one
    I've been to the restaurant 4 times and each visit is a pleasant and lovely meal. The food is exceptionally great for somewhere so local, I've been struggling to find a sushi restaurant that serves great food and I've finally found it. The sashimi is always fresh and the rolls are reasonably priced for what you get. I can honestly say the food easily matches the standard of restaurants up in London, no doubt I will be a regular customer. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SBF said:
    " Great. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SBF said:
    " Great. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bromley said: " Gem In Bromley
    We love sushi and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food here, we usually have to head into London to find a restaurant like this. YUM!!!
    My friends have used this for delivery and also rate highly "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanaz said: "fantastic food but always call!
    The food here is fantastic, tasty and fresh. However whenever i call to book for a Tarves sitting they always state different terms to what the tastecard stays. Only the special sushi rolls, skewers and mains are included in offer not all courses and is apparently not applicable on Sundays only mon-Thurs. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " The food is very fresh and tasty. The tastecard covers most of the menu. Nice dinner experience. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucie said:
    " Very good service. Great food, delicious . "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kristian said: "Truly truly fabulous
    Food, atmosphere and service. Top work "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Amazing Food
    Tried Okiko after several recommendations and was not disappointed. Food was amazing and excellent service. The steak was especially good and as good as any steak restaurants in London. Will definitely be returning as this is my new favourite restaurant in Bromley! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Priya said: "Hidden Treasure
    This is n unexpected hidden gem that we are so glad we found. We'll definitely be coming back again! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stg said: "Brilliant
    Great food, lovely staff. I'm just disappointed in not always in Bromley "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anh said: "Great food from day one
    I've been to the restaurant 4 times and each visit is a pleasant and lovely meal. The food is exceptionally great for somewhere so local, I've been struggling to find a sushi restaurant that serves great food and I've finally found it. The sashimi is always fresh and the rolls are reasonably priced for what you get. I can honestly say the food easily matches the standard of restaurants up in London, no doubt I will be a regular customer. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SBF said:
    " Great. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SBF said:
    " Great. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bromley said: " Gem In Bromley
    We love sushi and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of food here, we usually have to head into London to find a restaurant like this. YUM!!!
    My friends have used this for delivery and also rate highly "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanaz said: "fantastic food but always call!
    The food here is fantastic, tasty and fresh. However whenever i call to book for a Tarves sitting they always state different terms to what the tastecard stays. Only the special sushi rolls, skewers and mains are included in offer not all courses and is apparently not applicable on Sundays only mon-Thurs. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall