tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Mehana The Old House image
Mehana The Old House image
Mehana The Old House image
Mehana The Old House image
Mehana The Old House image

50% off at Mehana The Old House

Book a table at Mehana, and enjoy authentic Bulgarian cuisine in a friendly, lively atmosphere. Situated on Lower Stone Street in Maidstone, Mehana is great for the diner that likes to step out of their comfort zone and try something a little new.

The owner and his staff have the clear aim of bringing authentic Bulgarian food to the streets of the UK, and this is clearly seen in their extensive menu.

Filled with many delicious delights, it is sure to satisfy even the fussiest palate.

When in Maidstone, make a visit to Mehana a priority.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays as the restaurant do not serve their a la carte menu.

View all reviews
Mehana The Old House
Average member score
4.5 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lee said "Great
4 ate on the card. Thank you for that."
Read more
Lee said "Brilliant
Great food, great atmosphere. Will return many times."
Read more
Lee said "Outstanding
Food is good, reminds me of Ukraine. Got to try the whole menu."
Read more
Liz said "Deserves another visit
Had read portions were large, but seriously? Very large. We went on a Tuesday, so not very busy...."
Read more
stacey said
" went with some work colleagues, food was lovely highly recommend to anyone that likes thier meat!"
Read more
David said "Very nice
Had a very nice time here. Gave a go at something different and very happy that i did"
Read more
  • Lee said: "Great
    4 ate on the card. Thank you for that. "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Brilliant
    Great food, great atmosphere. Will return many times. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Outstanding
    Food is good, reminds me of Ukraine. Got to try the whole menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Deserves another visit
    Had read portions were large, but seriously? Very large. We went on a Tuesday, so not very busy. Service, ambience,great. Will definitely return- soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stacey said:
    " went with some work colleagues, food was lovely highly recommend to anyone that likes thier meat! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Very nice
    Had a very nice time here. Gave a go at something different and very happy that i did "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lee said: "Great
    4 ate on the card. Thank you for that. "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Brilliant
    Great food, great atmosphere. Will return many times. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Outstanding
    Food is good, reminds me of Ukraine. Got to try the whole menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liz said: "Deserves another visit
    Had read portions were large, but seriously? Very large. We went on a Tuesday, so not very busy. Service, ambience,great. Will definitely return- soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stacey said:
    " went with some work colleagues, food was lovely highly recommend to anyone that likes thier meat! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Very nice
    Had a very nice time here. Gave a go at something different and very happy that i did "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall