tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel image
Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel image
Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel image
Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel image
Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel image

50% off at Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel

Island Grill at the Lancaster London Hotel is a fabulous AA Rosette restaurant that serves fine British cuisine cooked to absolute perfection. Adam Woolven, the talented Head Chef has a dedicated team that are regularly working to update the menu with innovative ideas.

When you dine at Island Grill, you can be assured that you will be spoiled for choice. Only the finest, well-sourced, British ingredients are used, and the skilled team truly know what to put together to create any mouth-watering dish.

They take their time and ensure that each dish is not only tasted, but also presented in a way that clearly shows their attention to detail. Dishes from the delicious menu include wild mushroom and salsify cannelloni, which is homemade cannelloni with salsify, wild mushrooms and ricotta served with a mushroom sauce.

For the meat eaters, try the delicious Gressingham duck with roast carrots, kohl rabi and green beans, cavolo nero and soy jus. These are just a couple of delights available at the Island Grill!

Something you cannot forget to mention when discussing the Lancaster London Hotel are their bees! There are currently thousands of bees that live in the hives on the second floor. These little fellas work to make honey using the trees and plants from the fantastic Hyde Park.

Whether you are staying in the Lancaster London Hotel, or are just visiting the area, be sure to make a visit to Island Grill and enjoy fine AA Rosette standard dining.

Important Information

Please note: failure to book in advance and mention that you have a tastecard will render the discount invalid.

View all reviews
Island Grill @ Lancaster London Hotel
Average member score
4.9 18
Diner rating
Excellent
17
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Lovely food
Thank you"
Read more
Amber said "Greeted Back Like Old Friends
We were welcomed back like old friends. Food, service and ambience brilliant. Would definitely..."
Read more
Amber said "Exceptional
Everything was fabulous, atmosphere, service and the food was out of this world. Will be going..."
Read more
Nicole said "Awesome restaurant
Really nice setting, a little bit fancy and the food was incredible!"
Read more
sarah said "Would definitely come back
Been twice now.... both times great food, great service, lovely atmosphere. I have dined on my..."
Read more
stephanie said
" Really tasty food and good portions. I went there for my birthday and the service was good, they..."
Read more
#cesphanie said "Island restaurant sooooo good
1st off our waitress Lauren D, by far the best waitress we had in the last three months. The..."
Read more
ER said
" Brilliant restaurant. Friendly staff and lovely food and atmosphere."
Read more
Guido said "A precious place
Placed in a good position, clean and comfortable, good and well cooked food, a warm atmosphere..."
Read more
GavT said "Service Can Be Patchy But Good Food
Food is pretty good but the service can be good, but it can be slow - same as the kitchen can be..."
Read more
Simon said
" Excellent meal at a very reasonable price in a very pleasant setting. Friendly and efficient..."
Read more
Darryl said "Wonderful as usual!
I've only been here a few times but I did work at the Lancaster Hotel so I know it well...."
Read more
Faya said "Exceptional Dining Experience
I have found a few real gems on Tastecard and Island Grill is most definitely at the top of that..."
Read more
Jabba said
" Good food and service shame about the company!"
Read more
MARGARET said "Excellent restaurant
Great place to eat. Prices reasonable for a central London restaurant. Close to Lancaster Gate..."
Read more
Jenny said
" Very good!"
Read more
RACHEL said "Fantastic
Brilliant food, great service! Would defo go back!"
Read more
Charles said "Very Good Experience
We went there as we were staying in the hotel but were more than presently surprised. Restaurants..."
Read more
  • " Lovely food
    Thank you "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Greeted Back Like Old Friends
    We were welcomed back like old friends. Food, service and ambience brilliant. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Exceptional
    Everything was fabulous, atmosphere, service and the food was out of this world. Will be going back again. Definitely worth five stars. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said: "Awesome restaurant
    Really nice setting, a little bit fancy and the food was incredible! "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sarah said: "Would definitely come back
    Been twice now.... both times great food, great service, lovely atmosphere. I have dined on my own both times and felt very comfortable.

    I was told there were no tables when I rang to book as per taste card T&Cs how everything when I arrived plenty of tables and staff were very apologetic. Taste card was honoured despite not having an advance booking.

    Will definitely come back again. Amazing
    value for money. "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stephanie said:
    " Really tasty food and good portions. I went there for my birthday and the service was good, they had decorated the table with balloons which was really sweet of them and they let us cut a cake. I highly recommend this place. "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • #cesphanie said: "Island restaurant sooooo good
    1st off our waitress Lauren D, by far the best waitress we had in the last three months. The starters were really good. And full of flavour. Mains were fresh and the catch of the day "lemon sole" was beyond good. To finish it off we had the creme brulee to share and I would advice everyone to get that dessert amd you can thank me later. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ER said:
    " Brilliant restaurant. Friendly staff and lovely food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guido said: "A precious place
    Placed in a good position, clean and comfortable, good and well cooked food, a warm atmosphere and a kind service, what else could us desire? "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GavT said: "Service Can Be Patchy But Good Food
    Food is pretty good but the service can be good, but it can be slow - same as the kitchen can be pretty slow waiting 20-30mins for starters to come out.
    Menu could do with a bit more seasonal change - and vegetarian options are pretty limited. "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Excellent meal at a very reasonable price in a very pleasant setting. Friendly and efficient service. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darryl said: "Wonderful as usual!
    I've only been here a few times but I did work at the Lancaster Hotel so I know it well. Great food and wine. Lovely atmosphere. I thought the service was a bit slow but it's the same as any restaurant with 'labour' always an issue. Having worked in hospitality fir years, I blame the management and not the staff. Our waitress was a real trier and apologised for waiting times. All in all it was an excellent experience and I'll definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faya said: "Exceptional Dining Experience
    I have found a few real gems on Tastecard and Island Grill is most definitely at the top of that list now.
    The food here is absolutely cooked to perfection with delightful fresh ingredients, variety of tastes and textures that are both intriguing and delicious!
    Beautifully presented to further delight with knowledgable, friendly, attentive staff.
    My bill was completely discounted to 50% inc all sides and the bottles of mineral water we had with our meal. Astonishingly even if one pays full price this menu is very reasonably priced especially when you experience the quality and creativity of the al a carte menu.
    I really cant say enough about this fantastic dining experience. I will be returning here on many occasions going forward - lucky for me its a 10 minute walk from my home ;) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jabba said:
    " Good food and service shame about the company! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARGARET said: "Excellent restaurant
    Great place to eat. Prices reasonable for a central London restaurant. Close to Lancaster Gate underground station. Service friendly & efficient. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RACHEL said: "Fantastic
    Brilliant food, great service! Would defo go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charles said: "Very Good Experience
    We went there as we were staying in the hotel but were more than presently surprised. Restaurants in hotels tend to be convenient but a little run of the mill this one is worth a visit wherever you are in London and is a must if you are at the hotel both food and service is excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Lovely food
    Thank you "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Greeted Back Like Old Friends
    We were welcomed back like old friends. Food, service and ambience brilliant. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said: "Exceptional
    Everything was fabulous, atmosphere, service and the food was out of this world. Will be going back again. Definitely worth five stars. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicole said: "Awesome restaurant
    Really nice setting, a little bit fancy and the food was incredible! "
    Posted 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sarah said: "Would definitely come back
    Been twice now.... both times great food, great service, lovely atmosphere. I have dined on my own both times and felt very comfortable.

    I was told there were no tables when I rang to book as per taste card T&Cs how everything when I arrived plenty of tables and staff were very apologetic. Taste card was honoured despite not having an advance booking.

    Will definitely come back again. Amazing
    value for money. "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • stephanie said:
    " Really tasty food and good portions. I went there for my birthday and the service was good, they had decorated the table with balloons which was really sweet of them and they let us cut a cake. I highly recommend this place. "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • #cesphanie said: "Island restaurant sooooo good
    1st off our waitress Lauren D, by far the best waitress we had in the last three months. The starters were really good. And full of flavour. Mains were fresh and the catch of the day "lemon sole" was beyond good. To finish it off we had the creme brulee to share and I would advice everyone to get that dessert amd you can thank me later. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ER said:
    " Brilliant restaurant. Friendly staff and lovely food and atmosphere. "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guido said: "A precious place
    Placed in a good position, clean and comfortable, good and well cooked food, a warm atmosphere and a kind service, what else could us desire? "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GavT said: "Service Can Be Patchy But Good Food
    Food is pretty good but the service can be good, but it can be slow - same as the kitchen can be pretty slow waiting 20-30mins for starters to come out.
    Menu could do with a bit more seasonal change - and vegetarian options are pretty limited. "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Excellent meal at a very reasonable price in a very pleasant setting. Friendly and efficient service. "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darryl said: "Wonderful as usual!
    I've only been here a few times but I did work at the Lancaster Hotel so I know it well. Great food and wine. Lovely atmosphere. I thought the service was a bit slow but it's the same as any restaurant with 'labour' always an issue. Having worked in hospitality fir years, I blame the management and not the staff. Our waitress was a real trier and apologised for waiting times. All in all it was an excellent experience and I'll definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faya said: "Exceptional Dining Experience
    I have found a few real gems on Tastecard and Island Grill is most definitely at the top of that list now.
    The food here is absolutely cooked to perfection with delightful fresh ingredients, variety of tastes and textures that are both intriguing and delicious!
    Beautifully presented to further delight with knowledgable, friendly, attentive staff.
    My bill was completely discounted to 50% inc all sides and the bottles of mineral water we had with our meal. Astonishingly even if one pays full price this menu is very reasonably priced especially when you experience the quality and creativity of the al a carte menu.
    I really cant say enough about this fantastic dining experience. I will be returning here on many occasions going forward - lucky for me its a 10 minute walk from my home ;) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jabba said:
    " Good food and service shame about the company! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARGARET said: "Excellent restaurant
    Great place to eat. Prices reasonable for a central London restaurant. Close to Lancaster Gate underground station. Service friendly & efficient. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Very good! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RACHEL said: "Fantastic
    Brilliant food, great service! Would defo go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charles said: "Very Good Experience
    We went there as we were staying in the hotel but were more than presently surprised. Restaurants in hotels tend to be convenient but a little run of the mill this one is worth a visit wherever you are in London and is a must if you are at the hotel both food and service is excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall