tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Kathmandu Zone image
Kathmandu Zone image
Kathmandu Zone image

2 for 1 at Kathmandu Zone

Kathmandu Zone is a fantastic restaurant that serves delicious Indian and Nepalese cuisine. Situated in Hounslow, this family run restaurant provides all diners with tasty food and flowing drinks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The aim of the owners and the staff is to ensure that each diner leaves 100% satisfied, and they do all that they can to make this happen.

The menu at Kathmandu Zone is filled with many traditional Indian and Nepalese classics, so for those who enjoy authentic cuisine – this is for you. For a starter you could try Aloo Nimki, which is deep fried lightly salted crackers tossed with potato, tomato, chilli and KZ's spice. Fancy chicken? Get the Kathmandu Zone Chicken Sizzler, pan-grilled boneless chicken served with noodles, vegetables and home-made special gravy. For the lamb lovers, there is tender lamb cooked with red and green capsicum in a KZ special spice, onions, ginger & garlic.

It can be hard to find a rustic Indian restaurant, but Kathmandu Zone has taken things back to basics to provide you with fresh, well-cooked dishes using traditional recipes. If you are in the Hounslow area, or are just looking to try somewhere new, be sure to book a table.

View all reviews
Kathmandu Zone
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bhagawan said
" Nice experience"
Read more
" Everything was nice"
Read more
Younnis said "Thank you Fabio!
Excellent service by Fabio and really good food 5*"
Read more
Ishaque said "Amazing Food..Very Authentic Nepalese Cuisine
Went there with a mate to have some food on Wednesday night. The restaurant was fairly busy and..."
Read more
Patrick said "Fabulous Restaurant !
Great Restaurant in Hounslow. The recommended Authentic dishes..Taas, Momos and Kathmandu zone..."
Read more
  • Bhagawan said:
    " Nice experience "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Everything was nice "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Younnis said: "Thank you Fabio!
    Excellent service by Fabio and really good food 5* "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ishaque said: "Amazing Food..Very Authentic Nepalese Cuisine
    Went there with a mate to have some food on Wednesday night. The restaurant was fairly busy and we ordered 7 starters between 2 of us. Each of them was amazing and we didn't get bored the flavours were bursting out loud and very distinct taste to each and every one of them. We also ordered a Main Lamb Tass Set and it was nice and tender and well balanced spicy dish. Chilli squid was also amazing. The service is a little bit weird tbh but i don't mind as the food easily overlooks that. This is one of the hidden gems of Hounslow. "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said: "Fabulous Restaurant !
    Great Restaurant in Hounslow. The recommended Authentic dishes..Taas, Momos and Kathmandu zone lamb were amazing. Lovely ambience and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Bhagawan said:
    " Nice experience "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Everything was nice "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Younnis said: "Thank you Fabio!
    Excellent service by Fabio and really good food 5* "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ishaque said: "Amazing Food..Very Authentic Nepalese Cuisine
    Went there with a mate to have some food on Wednesday night. The restaurant was fairly busy and we ordered 7 starters between 2 of us. Each of them was amazing and we didn't get bored the flavours were bursting out loud and very distinct taste to each and every one of them. We also ordered a Main Lamb Tass Set and it was nice and tender and well balanced spicy dish. Chilli squid was also amazing. The service is a little bit weird tbh but i don't mind as the food easily overlooks that. This is one of the hidden gems of Hounslow. "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said: "Fabulous Restaurant !
    Great Restaurant in Hounslow. The recommended Authentic dishes..Taas, Momos and Kathmandu zone lamb were amazing. Lovely ambience and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall