tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Tuana Restaurant image
Tuana Restaurant image
Tuana Restaurant image
Tuana Restaurant image
Tuana Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Tuana Restaurant

For those looking to try something a little different, visit Tuana restaurant in Muswell Hill. This family run eatery serves tasty Turkish cuisine, and is a lovely change from the Indian and Italian restaurants that many of us gravitate towards. Since opening in 2014, Tuana has gone from strength to strength, and has built itself a loyal base of regular customers.

Having said this, the owners and hard-working team are always looking to serve new diners as they are truly passionate about Turkish food, and want to make sure that no one misses out!

Some options are the Chicken Sarma Beyti, minced chicken breast cooked with with mixed herbs and spices and prepared using rustic techniques. It is then cooked on fierce charcoal then wrapped in fine bread. Another tasty dish is Halep, delicious grilled kofte topped with Tuana’s traditional Halep sauce. For the lamb lovers, there is chunks of lamb shoulder sautéed with ripe tomatoes, mixed capsicum peppers, button mushrooms, Spanish onions, and garlic.

The service is fantastic, with well-trained and smartly dressed front of house staff that are ready and willing to help. They do not rush you through your visit, so feel free to take your time when browsing through the many Turkish delicacies that are available for you.

Unsure of what to order? No problem, just speak to a member of the team who will be happy to help.

View all reviews
Tuana Restaurant
Average member score
4.6 22
Diner rating
Excellent
18
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Very good"
Read more
Delboy said "Great Food
Booked for 20.00hrs,arrived to an empty restaurant although the takeaway was doing good..."
Read more
Sal said "A Hidden Gem
At first glance, from the outside, this place appears to be a take away or kebab shop; however,..."
Read more
Khan said "Best Service Ever
Nice people, good service and I will be going there again.
Good turkish food with very..."
Read more
Suzied said "Great Tasting Food And Pleasant Staff
We highly recommend this small and cosy Turkish restaurant. The food was very tasty, we eat a lot..."
Read more
Yee said
" The four of us ordered different main courses. The shiptali, lamb chops and their special house..."
Read more
Andrew said "An Absolute Treat
The food here is exceptionally good. The Tuana Special is a party in your mouth. You won't..."
Read more
Amy said
" Had a lovely meal here on Saturday with a friend.
Both had chicken shish which was nice-..."
Read more
Lee said "Brilliant -
The service was fantastic - the lovely waitress explained which items on the menu were part of..."
Read more
Jolly said
" We booked table for two with tastecard and ordered the special 6 cold + 6 hot starters only to be..."
Read more
Diana said
" Lovely family run restaurant, great food and srrvice"
Read more
Lorraine said
" Extremely disappointed. I travelled for quite a way to get there on the back of the positive..."
Read more
Foyce said "Excellent Service
The food was really nice, was given complimentary Turkish tea after we paid the bill, nice and..."
Read more
Cansin said "Great Service And Delicious Food!
Me and my husband decided to try this restaurant after we saw good reviews on here. We were not..."
Read more
Diana said "Tuana
We were very well looked after by the chef/owner and his lovely daughter, Sezen, who brought us..."
Read more
Vanessa said
" I have now visited twice since I realised there was a new Tastecard option in Muswell Hill. The..."
Read more
Marina said "Lovely place
The food was excellent and the portions are satisfactory. The service was helpful and caring. The..."
Read more
Anna said "Brilliant, tasty, welcoming!
We visited this restaurant for a date, not sure what to expect as we had not heard of the..."
Read more
James said "Great service, lovely food!
We visited Tuana as we were in the area visiting Alexandra Palace. The restaurant is in a good..."
Read more
Chris said
" Very good Turkish resteraunt, with a lovely atmosphere and very friendly stuff. Food from the..."
Read more
Yeliz said
" Very clean, perfect customer service and food quality."
Read more
Dill said "GO TO THIS RESTAURANT
Try this place - we did and were well pleased ! We visited prior to Alexandra Palace Concert......"
Read more
  • " Very good "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delboy said: "Great Food
    Booked for 20.00hrs,arrived to an empty restaurant although the takeaway was doing good business,so atmosphere was not very good in actual fact only one other couple sat down whilst we were there.After being shown to our table we sat for ten minutes before being attended,no hors douevres were offered,eventually being offered drinks.Starters and mains were lovely then I asked for sweet menu and was told we've only got backlava and ice cream,which was also very nice.So basically the quality of food was spoiled by no hors douevres offered and lack of choice in the sweet.Staff were very pleasant and attentive when needed ....after the first ten minutes. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sal said: "A Hidden Gem
    At first glance, from the outside, this place appears to be a take away or kebab shop; however, when you step inside it is as if you've entered the TARDIS. The back of the 'shop' has well laid out tables and seating for plenty and after a while you forget about the shopfront. Don't let this put you off as the food and service is excellent at this family run restaurant.

    We went for a late lunch on a weekday and pretty much had the restaurant all to ourselves (it gets busy in the evenings and weekends). We ordered the Lamb Chops and Lamb Shank for our main course and were pleasantly surprised by the generous portions served. Both dishes were tasty and accompanied by friendly service. Using the tastecard was simple and we were made to feel welcomed by Ceaser who was very polite and engaging.

    I can see this local 'hidden gem' becoming a regular spot for us. "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Khan said: "Best Service Ever
    Nice people, good service and I will be going there again.
    Good turkish food with very attentive staff "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzied said: "Great Tasting Food And Pleasant Staff
    We highly recommend this small and cosy Turkish restaurant. The food was very tasty, we eat a lot of Turkish and found this to be the best tasting. Very nice staff, gave us complementary starters and dessert. Despite being a small family restaurant the dishes were well presented and it had a lot of style. I loved it and would definitely go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yee said:
    " The four of us ordered different main courses. The shiptali, lamb chops and their special house meat dish wrapped with thin bread and with cheese and special tuana sauce were fantastic. Their chef was allegedly used to cook in a 5 star restaurant. Very authentic taste and their salads were the presentation of the food was very good too. Will go there again! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "An Absolute Treat
    The food here is exceptionally good. The Tuana Special is a party in your mouth. You won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Had a lovely meal here on Saturday with a friend.
    Both had chicken shish which was nice- slightly dry but very tasty and good portions.
    Good service and complimentary dips and bread which was a nice extra.
    Will definitely return especially as the taste card discount applies throughout the weekend which makes it very affordable.
    On First impressions it looks more like a takeaway, but once inside it is perfectly fine. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Brilliant -
    The service was fantastic - the lovely waitress explained which items on the menu were part of the offer and we didn't have to wait too long for our order. What I failed to finish the waitress offered to put in a take away which was great. The lamb/chicken was perfect. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jolly said:
    " We booked table for two with tastecard and ordered the special 6 cold + 6 hot starters only to be told later that the tastecard does not apply to any special offers on the menu. We went ahead with the order as could not spend more time to change our order. We were both vegetarian so talked to the waiter specifically requesting the veg options but were served two meat dishes. We tasted one and realised and compalined. They apologised and changed for the correct ones but this was totally unacceptable and against our beliefs. God forgive us!! The service was slow and hot dishes were not that hot. In all we were disappointed with service, food and cost. Would not go back ever!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    the tastecard team responded to this review.
    Hello Jolly, Thanks for getting in touch. The tastecard discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer. The wording below is from the FAQ section of the website: "Please note the offer cannot typically be used in conjunction with any special set menu or other offer" Any further questions on this subject, just get in touch. Thanks, tasteteam
  • Diana said:
    " Lovely family run restaurant, great food and srrvice "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said:
    " Extremely disappointed. I travelled for quite a way to get there on the back of the positive reviews the 'restaurant' had received, and came across what can only be described as a takeaway (which seemed very busy, so may be very good) with a few seats in the back. The main parts of my experience are summarised:
    1) WAIT: I had to wait around an hour and a half for my main meal - the one girl waitressing, whilst very sweet, did not seem exactly rushed.
    2) STARTERS: I got the anchovies...which were almost certainly out of a tin, but fine.
    3) MAIN: I ordered the chicken shish, which was laden with garlic to the point where I was unbearable company the next day. My boyfriend had the lamb shish, which was dry for the majority, and fatty in the remaining parts.

    It is not my intention to be overly harsh, but I feel a fair review is needed in order to provide some balance. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Foyce said: "Excellent Service
    The food was really nice, was given complimentary Turkish tea after we paid the bill, nice and clean place and the owner is a fab guy, will definitely go back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cansin said: "Great Service And Delicious Food!
    Me and my husband decided to try this restaurant after we saw good reviews on here. We were not disappointed! Service was great, the owners daughter and son were really sweet and attentive. I ordered "yogurtlu Adana" which was delicious and came in a very large portion. My husband tried peach kebab and he thought it was good and unusual. For dessert we tried homemade "Sutlac" which was very tasty. I would definitely recommend here! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diana said: "Tuana
    We were very well looked after by the chef/owner and his lovely daughter, Sezen, who brought us Turkish tea and Turkiish delight. Sadly, the restaurant was half empty as it has only been open a few months. It deserves to be full and buzzing, so please give it a try. The starters of squid and spicy prawnd were especially delicious and the mains were generous and very tasty. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " I have now visited twice since I realised there was a new Tastecard option in Muswell Hill. The staff are charming and very helpful, though the service is leisurely. Food is delicious. Nothing is too much trouble for the owner. The Turkish food is very good, but having tried artichoke hearts and asparagus and been disappointed, I would avoid non-Turkish menu items in future. They genuinely welcome Tastecard bookings without any quibbles, which is a rarity in my experience. I recommended it and will be back soon. And it is quiet, apart from some Turkish background music so if you want to hear your enjoy conversation with your meal, it's a great choice! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marina said: "Lovely place
    The food was excellent and the portions are satisfactory. The service was helpful and caring. The atmosphere was lovely. Very nice decoration and choice of background music. The place was incredibly clean as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Brilliant, tasty, welcoming!
    We visited this restaurant for a date, not sure what to expect as we had not heard of the restaurant before or seen any reviews. From the outset we could feel the heart and soul of this family-run little gem of a restaurant. The service was attentive, generous, and personal. The food was amazing too - great Turkish specialities cooked with love. We cannot recommend it highly enough. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great service, lovely food!
    We visited Tuana as we were in the area visiting Alexandra Palace. The restaurant is in a good location with plenty of parking near by. The staff were extremely friendly at this family run restaurant. They were very attentive and genuinely interested in your experience. The chef approached us after the meal to ensure that everything was OK and that we enjoyed the food, which we did. The filo pastry feta cheese starter was amazing! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Very good Turkish resteraunt, with a lovely atmosphere and very friendly stuff. Food from the char grill tastes delicous. Good quality of food, 4 stars only because their is a lot of lamb on the menu, and I don't like lamb so much. Good alternatives are sea food and a few vegitarian options. Very clean place. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yeliz said:
    " Very clean, perfect customer service and food quality. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dill said: "GO TO THIS RESTAURANT
    Try this place - we did and were well pleased ! We visited prior to Alexandra Palace Concert... then we walked to gig.
    Lovely food, fresh and healthy with the addition of complimentary delicious meze and puds thrown in.... Very friendly staff, good service and reasonably priced. Spotlessly clean too. Relaxed atmosphere. Will go again. thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Very good "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delboy said: "Great Food
    Booked for 20.00hrs,arrived to an empty restaurant although the takeaway was doing good business,so atmosphere was not very good in actual fact only one other couple sat down whilst we were there.After being shown to our table we sat for ten minutes before being attended,no hors douevres were offered,eventually being offered drinks.Starters and mains were lovely then I asked for sweet menu and was told we've only got backlava and ice cream,which was also very nice.So basically the quality of food was spoiled by no hors douevres offered and lack of choice in the sweet.Staff were very pleasant and attentive when needed ....after the first ten minutes. "
    Posted 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sal said: "A Hidden Gem
    At first glance, from the outside, this place appears to be a take away or kebab shop; however, when you step inside it is as if you've entered the TARDIS. The back of the 'shop' has well laid out tables and seating for plenty and after a while you forget about the shopfront. Don't let this put you off as the food and service is excellent at this family run restaurant.

    We went for a late lunch on a weekday and pretty much had the restaurant all to ourselves (it gets busy in the evenings and weekends). We ordered the Lamb Chops and Lamb Shank for our main course and were pleasantly surprised by the generous portions served. Both dishes were tasty and accompanied by friendly service. Using the tastecard was simple and we were made to feel welcomed by Ceaser who was very polite and engaging.

    I can see this local 'hidden gem' becoming a regular spot for us. "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Khan said: "Best Service Ever
    Nice people, good service and I will be going there again.
    Good turkish food with very attentive staff "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Suzied said: "Great Tasting Food And Pleasant Staff
    We highly recommend this small and cosy Turkish restaurant. The food was very tasty, we eat a lot of Turkish and found this to be the best tasting. Very nice staff, gave us complementary starters and dessert. Despite being a small family restaurant the dishes were well presented and it had a lot of style. I loved it and would definitely go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yee said:
    " The four of us ordered different main courses. The shiptali, lamb chops and their special house meat dish wrapped with thin bread and with cheese and special tuana sauce were fantastic. Their chef was allegedly used to cook in a 5 star restaurant. Very authentic taste and their salads were the presentation of the food was very good too. Will go there again! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "An Absolute Treat
    The food here is exceptionally good. The Tuana Special is a party in your mouth. You won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Had a lovely meal here on Saturday with a friend.
    Both had chicken shish which was nice- slightly dry but very tasty and good portions.
    Good service and complimentary dips and bread which was a nice extra.
    Will definitely return especially as the taste card discount applies throughout the weekend which makes it very affordable.
    On First impressions it looks more like a takeaway, but once inside it is perfectly fine. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Brilliant -
    The service was fantastic - the lovely waitress explained which items on the menu were part of the offer and we didn't have to wait too long for our order. What I failed to finish the waitress offered to put in a take away which was great. The lamb/chicken was perfect. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jolly said:
    " We booked table for two with tastecard and ordered the special 6 cold + 6 hot starters only to be told later that the tastecard does not apply to any special offers on the menu. We went ahead with the order as could not spend more time to change our order. We were both vegetarian so talked to the waiter specifically requesting the veg options but were served two meat dishes. We tasted one and realised and compalined. They apologised and changed for the correct ones but this was totally unacceptable and against our beliefs. God forgive us!! The service was slow and hot dishes were not that hot. In all we were disappointed with service, food and cost. Would not go back ever!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    the tastecard team responded to this review.
    Hello Jolly,

    Thanks for getting in touch.

    The tastecard discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer.

    The wording below is from the FAQ section of the website:

    "Please note the offer cannot typically be used in conjunction with any special set menu or other offer"

    Any further questions on this subject, just get in touch.

    Thanks,

    tasteteam
  • Diana said:
    " Lovely family run restaurant, great food and srrvice "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said:
    " Extremely disappointed. I travelled for quite a way to get there on the back of the positive reviews the 'restaurant' had received, and came across what can only be described as a takeaway (which seemed very busy, so may be very good) with a few seats in the back. The main parts of my experience are summarised:
    1) WAIT: I had to wait around an hour and a half for my main meal - the one girl waitressing, whilst very sweet, did not seem exactly rushed.
    2) STARTERS: I got the anchovies...which were almost certainly out of a tin, but fine.
    3) MAIN: I ordered the chicken shish, which was laden with garlic to the point where I was unbearable company the next day. My boyfriend had the lamb shish, which was dry for the majority, and fatty in the remaining parts.

    It is not my intention to be overly harsh, but I feel a fair review is needed in order to provide some balance. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Foyce said: "Excellent Service
    The food was really nice, was given complimentary Turkish tea after we paid the bill, nice and clean place and the owner is a fab guy, will definitely go back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cansin said: "Great Service And Delicious Food!
    Me and my husband decided to try this restaurant after we saw good reviews on here. We were not disappointed! Service was great, the owners daughter and son were really sweet and attentive. I ordered "yogurtlu Adana" which was delicious and came in a very large portion. My husband tried peach kebab and he thought it was good and unusual. For dessert we tried homemade "Sutlac" which was very tasty. I would definitely recommend here! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diana said: "Tuana
    We were very well looked after by the chef/owner and his lovely daughter, Sezen, who brought us Turkish tea and Turkiish delight. Sadly, the restaurant was half empty as it has only been open a few months. It deserves to be full and buzzing, so please give it a try. The starters of squid and spicy prawnd were especially delicious and the mains were generous and very tasty. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " I have now visited twice since I realised there was a new Tastecard option in Muswell Hill. The staff are charming and very helpful, though the service is leisurely. Food is delicious. Nothing is too much trouble for the owner. The Turkish food is very good, but having tried artichoke hearts and asparagus and been disappointed, I would avoid non-Turkish menu items in future. They genuinely welcome Tastecard bookings without any quibbles, which is a rarity in my experience. I recommended it and will be back soon. And it is quiet, apart from some Turkish background music so if you want to hear your enjoy conversation with your meal, it's a great choice! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marina said: "Lovely place
    The food was excellent and the portions are satisfactory. The service was helpful and caring. The atmosphere was lovely. Very nice decoration and choice of background music. The place was incredibly clean as well. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Brilliant, tasty, welcoming!
    We visited this restaurant for a date, not sure what to expect as we had not heard of the restaurant before or seen any reviews. From the outset we could feel the heart and soul of this family-run little gem of a restaurant. The service was attentive, generous, and personal. The food was amazing too - great Turkish specialities cooked with love. We cannot recommend it highly enough. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Great service, lovely food!
    We visited Tuana as we were in the area visiting Alexandra Palace. The restaurant is in a good location with plenty of parking near by. The staff were extremely friendly at this family run restaurant. They were very attentive and genuinely interested in your experience. The chef approached us after the meal to ensure that everything was OK and that we enjoyed the food, which we did. The filo pastry feta cheese starter was amazing! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said:
    " Very good Turkish resteraunt, with a lovely atmosphere and very friendly stuff. Food from the char grill tastes delicous. Good quality of food, 4 stars only because their is a lot of lamb on the menu, and I don't like lamb so much. Good alternatives are sea food and a few vegitarian options. Very clean place. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yeliz said:
    " Very clean, perfect customer service and food quality. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dill said: "GO TO THIS RESTAURANT
    Try this place - we did and were well pleased ! We visited prior to Alexandra Palace Concert... then we walked to gig.
    Lovely food, fresh and healthy with the addition of complimentary delicious meze and puds thrown in.... Very friendly staff, good service and reasonably priced. Spotlessly clean too. Relaxed atmosphere. Will go again. thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall