tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Primavera image
Primavera image
Primavera image
Primavera image
Primavera image

2 for 1 at Primavera

Primavera is an excellent Italian restaurant in Fulham London. If you are planning a night out, and would like to start your night out with good food and drinks, Primavera is the place to be. This restaurant does everything the traditional way. Dining here means enjoying true Italian food and hospitality, which will make you feel like you have visited the country itself.

Their food is made fresh every day, using locally sourced ingredients. The chefs have over 15 years of experience, and it is safe to say they really know their way around the kitchen! For the starters you could keep it simple with whitebait or Portobello mushrooms, or be a little adventurous with one of the many other choices. The main courses are sure to impress, with a wide range of pizzas, pastas, salads and grills. Try the Lamb Cutlets, slowly marinated and served with creamy mash potatoes or the baked goats cheese salad, stuffed roasted peppers with goat’s cheese, plum tomatoes, caramelised onions and mixed leaves with balsamic dressing.

Got a sweet tooth? Try the divine tiramisu, or the Panna Cotta, vanilla infused Italian cream served with wild berries.

Primavera really is a great spot, and the owners pride themselves on being true to their word when it comes to delivering great food and good service. Even if you aren’t a Fulham local, a visit here should be on the cards!

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Fathers Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
Primavera
Average member score
4.8 20
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
E said "Perfect
Very cozy restaurant and delicious food!"
Read more
Andrew said
" Great every time! 3 visits this year far"
Read more
TS said "Tasty Food, Good Value
Very nice seafood dishes, good wine with friendly service. Dined at 9pm and was very quiet."
Read more
JO-ZANE said "Absolutely fantastic service and mouth-watering food!!
Great restaurant that I'd recommend to anyone looking for authentic Italian made with..."
Read more
A said
" Lovely meal. Good always excellent."
Read more
"Excellent.
Food is always so good here. Recommend."
Read more
P said "Very Authentic Italian
Overall good experience"
Read more
GEMMA said "Awesome food
Tiny restaurant with amazing food and friendly staff"
Read more
Philip said "Great food lovely little restaurant
Very good menu and had very good service thanks"
Read more
"Excellent
Don't bother with the chains selling processed rubbish.

This is a proper..."
Read more
Lucy said
" Lovely all round experience. Arrived at almost 10pm and the staff were still very pleasant and..."
Read more
Twinkle said
" Great staff,great food,great resturant can't wait to go back. Thank you."
Read more
Nikolay said "Great place!
Delicious food, friendly service, nice atmosphere - excellent restaurants!"
Read more
Sophie said
" Great service and lovely food as usual"
Read more
Ben said "Lovely
A wonderful little Italian with tasty, fresh food and lovely staff. We'll certainly be back..."
Read more
Arturo said "A nice place for a quiet dinner.
The food looks amazing and the taste was quite good, but the problemas is that they spread..."
Read more
annemarie said "Thoroughly enjoyable
We enjoyed a lovely late lunch here yesterday accompanied by a couple of cocktails (highly..."
Read more
" Lovely little local restaurant.

Great fresh food. ESP. The starters!

A..."
Read more
Fevin said "A Little Italian Gem In Fulham
Had a 3 course meal on Saturday night and was a pleasant surprise. Had the portobello mushrooms..."
Read more
Viktoria said "Excellent Italian Restaurant
We visited the restaurant on a Monday lunch. Superb food, friendly staff, excellent location!"
Read more
  • E said: "Perfect
    Very cozy restaurant and delicious food! "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Great every time! 3 visits this year far "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TS said: "Tasty Food, Good Value
    Very nice seafood dishes, good wine with friendly service. Dined at 9pm and was very quiet. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JO-ZANE said: "Absolutely fantastic service and mouth-watering food!!
    Great restaurant that I'd recommend to anyone looking for authentic Italian made with incredibly fresh ingredients. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Lovely meal. Good always excellent. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent.
    Food is always so good here. Recommend. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Very Authentic Italian
    Overall good experience "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEMMA said: "Awesome food
    Tiny restaurant with amazing food and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great food lovely little restaurant
    Very good menu and had very good service thanks "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Don't bother with the chains selling processed rubbish.

    This is a proper Italian and leaves the mainstream eateries in the weeds.

    My pizza was 1st class and the service equally excellent.

    I shall return! "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Lovely all round experience. Arrived at almost 10pm and the staff were still very pleasant and put time and effort into our evening. Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Twinkle said:
    " Great staff,great food,great resturant can't wait to go back. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikolay said: "Great place!
    Delicious food, friendly service, nice atmosphere - excellent restaurants! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Great service and lovely food as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely
    A wonderful little Italian with tasty, fresh food and lovely staff. We'll certainly be back again in the near future :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arturo said: "A nice place for a quiet dinner.
    The food looks amazing and the taste was quite good, but the problemas is that they spread coriander on top of every dish, and we do not like it a lot. But the areas without coriander were really nice and the service really good. The place was nice with a small terrace and a quite and with a good atmosphere inside. I recommend this place. I will came again but NO coriander please. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • annemarie said: "Thoroughly enjoyable
    We enjoyed a lovely late lunch here yesterday accompanied by a couple of cocktails (highly recommend the limoncello process!). The food was excellent, the staff friendly and attentive, and there was no fuss about using the Taste card as there can sometimes be. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely little local restaurant.

    Great fresh food. ESP. The starters!

    A little quiet but it was a Tuesday night!

    Definitely worth a visit if you live nearby "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fevin said: "A Little Italian Gem In Fulham
    Had a 3 course meal on Saturday night and was a pleasant surprise. Had the portobello mushrooms with creamy goat's cheese and garlic bread to start off with. The mains were the best course with the best venison I have tasted and the lamb cutlets cooked to perfection. Finished this off with a light cheesecake and a moist tiramisu which we thoroughly enjoyed. Add to this great staff and good location, this restaurant should be on your hit list and you'll keep coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viktoria said: "Excellent Italian Restaurant
    We visited the restaurant on a Monday lunch. Superb food, friendly staff, excellent location! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • E said: "Perfect
    Very cozy restaurant and delicious food! "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Great every time! 3 visits this year far "
    Posted 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TS said: "Tasty Food, Good Value
    Very nice seafood dishes, good wine with friendly service. Dined at 9pm and was very quiet. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JO-ZANE said: "Absolutely fantastic service and mouth-watering food!!
    Great restaurant that I'd recommend to anyone looking for authentic Italian made with incredibly fresh ingredients. "
    Posted 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Lovely meal. Good always excellent. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent.
    Food is always so good here. Recommend. "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Very Authentic Italian
    Overall good experience "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GEMMA said: "Awesome food
    Tiny restaurant with amazing food and friendly staff "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Great food lovely little restaurant
    Very good menu and had very good service thanks "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Don't bother with the chains selling processed rubbish.

    This is a proper Italian and leaves the mainstream eateries in the weeds.

    My pizza was 1st class and the service equally excellent.

    I shall return! "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Lovely all round experience. Arrived at almost 10pm and the staff were still very pleasant and put time and effort into our evening. Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Twinkle said:
    " Great staff,great food,great resturant can't wait to go back. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikolay said: "Great place!
    Delicious food, friendly service, nice atmosphere - excellent restaurants! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sophie said:
    " Great service and lovely food as usual "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Lovely
    A wonderful little Italian with tasty, fresh food and lovely staff. We'll certainly be back again in the near future :) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arturo said: "A nice place for a quiet dinner.
    The food looks amazing and the taste was quite good, but the problemas is that they spread coriander on top of every dish, and we do not like it a lot. But the areas without coriander were really nice and the service really good. The place was nice with a small terrace and a quite and with a good atmosphere inside. I recommend this place. I will came again but NO coriander please. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • annemarie said: "Thoroughly enjoyable
    We enjoyed a lovely late lunch here yesterday accompanied by a couple of cocktails (highly recommend the limoncello process!). The food was excellent, the staff friendly and attentive, and there was no fuss about using the Taste card as there can sometimes be. We will definitely be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely little local restaurant.

    Great fresh food. ESP. The starters!

    A little quiet but it was a Tuesday night!

    Definitely worth a visit if you live nearby "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fevin said: "A Little Italian Gem In Fulham
    Had a 3 course meal on Saturday night and was a pleasant surprise. Had the portobello mushrooms with creamy goat's cheese and garlic bread to start off with. The mains were the best course with the best venison I have tasted and the lamb cutlets cooked to perfection. Finished this off with a light cheesecake and a moist tiramisu which we thoroughly enjoyed. Add to this great staff and good location, this restaurant should be on your hit list and you'll keep coming back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Viktoria said: "Excellent Italian Restaurant
    We visited the restaurant on a Monday lunch. Superb food, friendly staff, excellent location! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall