tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Maxwells image
Maxwells image
Maxwells image
Maxwells image
Maxwells image

50% off at Maxwells

Maxwells is in Keswick, Cumbria, and is a great menu for a fun filled, family friendly meal out. Located in beautiful surroundings, Maxwell’s is a public house that is ideal for those that are exploring the Lake District. The warm atmosphere, extensive menu and friendly, smiling staff provide diners with an extremely homely experience to remember.

The dishes on offer have been created using fine quality produce, and diners are sure to be impressed. The menu is filled with tasty tapas that is served alongside larger dishes for those that are looking for a hearty meal!

Having built a loyal clientele, Maxwell’s continues to go from strength to strength. As well as many regular locals, they welcome new faces through the door every day. The competent staff work extremely hard, and can cope under the most stressful conditions. Whether it is a quiet evening or a hectic lunch, they are well-equipped and highly trained to deal with the situation.

View all reviews
Maxwells
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
JP said
" Very good. Nice."
Read more
Lynn said "Excellent Cafe
We visit this cafe every fortnight and we are never disappointed. The Cumbrian breakfast is..."
Read more
Anjum said "Nice Food and Service
Nice food and the service was good. thank you"
Read more
Louise said "Ok for lunch
Came for tapas for lunch on Sunday whilst staying in Keswick on hols. Sweet potato chips really..."
Read more
Kc said "Lovely Wee Place
Had a nice time in here service great dog friendly lovely staff will be back nice and relaxing"
Read more
Myself said "Awesome!
Great food and atmosphere! Highly recommended!"
Read more
Matthew said "Excellent
Another fantastic meal. Best tapas around!!"
Read more
Lucy said "Fantastic!!
Maxwells serves the best food in Keswick! Gorgeous tapas & very reasonably priced. Could not..."
Read more
  • JP said:
    " Very good. Nice. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Excellent Cafe
    We visit this cafe every fortnight and we are never disappointed. The Cumbrian breakfast is excellent. Sandwiches are delicious. Very laid back and dog friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anjum said: "Nice Food and Service
    Nice food and the service was good. thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Ok for lunch
    Came for tapas for lunch on Sunday whilst staying in Keswick on hols. Sweet potato chips really good and nachos had extra veg which was nice. Dip with calamari horrid tho and have had better falafel, only got 3 mini ones and bit of lettuce. Great tastecard discount, just pay at bar but would have liked an itemised receipt and shuts at 4.30 so no good for tea. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kc said: "Lovely Wee Place
    Had a nice time in here service great dog friendly lovely staff will be back nice and relaxing "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Myself said: "Awesome!
    Great food and atmosphere! Highly recommended! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Excellent
    Another fantastic meal. Best tapas around!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Fantastic!!
    Maxwells serves the best food in Keswick! Gorgeous tapas & very reasonably priced. Could not fault it. Will definitely be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • JP said:
    " Very good. Nice. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Excellent Cafe
    We visit this cafe every fortnight and we are never disappointed. The Cumbrian breakfast is excellent. Sandwiches are delicious. Very laid back and dog friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anjum said: "Nice Food and Service
    Nice food and the service was good. thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Ok for lunch
    Came for tapas for lunch on Sunday whilst staying in Keswick on hols. Sweet potato chips really good and nachos had extra veg which was nice. Dip with calamari horrid tho and have had better falafel, only got 3 mini ones and bit of lettuce. Great tastecard discount, just pay at bar but would have liked an itemised receipt and shuts at 4.30 so no good for tea. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kc said: "Lovely Wee Place
    Had a nice time in here service great dog friendly lovely staff will be back nice and relaxing "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Myself said: "Awesome!
    Great food and atmosphere! Highly recommended! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Excellent
    Another fantastic meal. Best tapas around!! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Fantastic!!
    Maxwells serves the best food in Keswick! Gorgeous tapas & very reasonably priced. Could not fault it. Will definitely be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall