tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Ashoka Cook School Restaurant image
Ashoka Cook School Restaurant image
Ashoka Cook School Restaurant image
Ashoka Cook School Restaurant image

50% off at Ashoka Cook School Restaurant

Ashoka Cook School is located on Phoenix Leisure Park in Linwood. Neatly placed among local enmities. Spend the day browsing the local shops before sitting down to a well-deserved meal at Ashoka. With local attractions and points of interest just a stone throw away. These include Ferguslie Park gardens, Elderslie Golf Course and Brodie Park. Glasgow airport is also just a short distance away.

Ashoka has an unrivaled range of authentic and imaginative dishes in a menu that is bursting with exciting flavours. Try haggis pakora a Scottish delicacy deep fried with spices and gram flour or chicken tikka chasni, Ashokas most popular dish made with fresh cream, sweet mango chutney, mint and lemon. There is also an array of vegetarian dishes to choose from.

With beautiful decor and friendly staff Ashoka restaurant is sure to send your taste buds to the deepest depths of India.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Saturday evenings and you must call to make a reservation in advance.

View all reviews
Ashoka Cook School Restaurant
Average member score
5.0 6
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jordo said
" Food great as always. Great service."
Read more
lindsey said "Lovely evening!
The good was fantastic. The service was superb and the savings were incredible!
I will be..."
Read more
Martin said "Great food and all cooked fresh
Recommend this restaurant taste card or not but when using taste card value is excellent."
Read more
Hannah-Jade said "A Gem Of A Restaurant
We've used our taste card here twice now and can't believe the value for money.
..."
Read more
Andy said
" Fantastic"
Read more
John, said
" Very easy use of the tastecard. Food was absolutely awesome. Service was fantastic. Will..."
Read more
  • Jordo said:
    " Food great as always. Great service. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lindsey said: "Lovely evening!
    The good was fantastic. The service was superb and the savings were incredible!
    I will be a regular because it was just a lovely evening! "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Great food and all cooked fresh
    Recommend this restaurant taste card or not but when using taste card value is excellent. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah-Jade said: "A Gem Of A Restaurant
    We've used our taste card here twice now and can't believe the value for money.
    Fabulous food and superb service . "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John, said:
    " Very easy use of the tastecard. Food was absolutely awesome. Service was fantastic. Will definitely visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jordo said:
    " Food great as always. Great service. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • lindsey said: "Lovely evening!
    The good was fantastic. The service was superb and the savings were incredible!
    I will be a regular because it was just a lovely evening! "
    Posted 9 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Great food and all cooked fresh
    Recommend this restaurant taste card or not but when using taste card value is excellent. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hannah-Jade said: "A Gem Of A Restaurant
    We've used our taste card here twice now and can't believe the value for money.
    Fabulous food and superb service . "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Fantastic "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John, said:
    " Very easy use of the tastecard. Food was absolutely awesome. Service was fantastic. Will definitely visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall