tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleDecember restriction
The White Lion - Amersham image
The White Lion - Amersham image
The White Lion - Amersham image
The White Lion - Amersham image
The White Lion - Amersham image

2 for 1 at The White Lion - Amersham

The White Lion in Amersham is an easy going public house with a team that looks forward your custom. Located in Little Chalfont, The White Lion is a great spot to enjoy great food and a range of drinks in a chilled out atmosphere. The building itself is at least 150 years old, and is likely a pub of the old Weller’s Brewery of Amersham.

The cool décor includes wooden tables, intricate colourful wall tiles and eclectic lighting throughout. The atmosphere at The White Lion extremely laid back, and the staff are very welcoming. Whenever you choose to dine, you are sure to feel right at home.

The menu is filled with simple, tasty, well-cooked food. For those looking for something hearty, try the Cajun spices pulled chicken, which is served with jalapeno peppers, cheddar cheese and bbq sauce. Also available are a range of pizzas, with a choice of toppings such as crayfish, parma ham or goat’s cheese, to name but a few. There are also plates for those looking to keep it healthy, like the chicken Caesar or rocket and parmesan salad. Whatever you fancy, this Amersham eatery will not disappoint.

To accompany your meal, The White Lion in Amersham serve a wide range of beers, wines and coffees to enjoy.

View all reviews
The White Lion - Amersham
Average member score
4.9 12
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nick said "Great Food, great atmosphere
Always love going to my local the white lion.
Simple menu of burgers options, pizza options..."
Read more
Denis said
" Made to feel very welcome by Alex and Benton who seemed to genuinely want us to enjoy our visit...."
Read more
Laura said "Fabulous
Lovely food and friendly helpful service. We'll be back!!
Very accommodating to a..."
Read more
Dawn80 said "Relaxed Evening With friends & Great Food Too
Just spent a really lovely evening in the White Lion, Amersham. My first visit to this..."
Read more
Pete said
" Great tasting starter "Nibbles" had mackerel pate & bruschetta followed by burgers..."
Read more
Colin said "A Friendly Local Pub With Great Service.
This pub has recently been completely refurbished. It is now a great place to eat with great..."
Read more
Julius said "Friendly local pub
Great food and service. A fireplace would complete it."
Read more
Alex said "Fantastic!
Eaten here many times. Food is always freshly made and delicious. Lovely relaxing atmosphere and..."
Read more
Vkf said "Business Lunch
Friendly service and great food."
Read more
Aidy said "Great Sunday roast
Been here many times and would recommend the White Lion to anybody.

The food is..."
Read more
Phili said
" Food always good - staff very friendly - atmosphere up to you as depends where you sit - lively..."
Read more
Tonya said "What a lovely place
Have driven past this pub many times and cannot believe the interior, very well done. The service..."
Read more
  • Nick said: "Great Food, great atmosphere
    Always love going to my local the white lion.
    Simple menu of burgers options, pizza options & salad options all made with locally sourced products from scratch.
    Also a good selection of beers and child & dog friendly. "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denis said:
    " Made to feel very welcome by Alex and Benton who seemed to genuinely want us to enjoy our visit. My friend, who lives just under 2 miles away couldn't believe that he hadn't been recommended this establishment by any of his friends. The food was very good but the highlight was the excellent customer service from Alex and Benton. I have no hesitation in recommending The White Lion as somewhere to go for a meal.No problems at all with using my Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Fabulous
    Lovely food and friendly helpful service. We'll be back!!
    Very accommodating to a family of 6 with a baby. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn80 said: "Relaxed Evening With friends & Great Food Too
    Just spent a really lovely evening in the White Lion, Amersham. My first visit to this establishment. From the decor to the food and even the friendly pleasant staff, it was everything you'd want from a relaxed catch up with friends. My friend had the pizza which she thoroughly enjoyed and myself and another had burgers. The bacon and pineapple in the brioche bun with tasty coleslaw and chunky chips was definitely something to recommend. I could've eaten it twice! I certainly recommend and will be returning again soon. A real find "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Great tasting starter "Nibbles" had mackerel pate & bruschetta followed by burgers -really great tasting -few more fries would have been perfect -great value "
    Posted 7 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said: "A Friendly Local Pub With Great Service.
    This pub has recently been completely refurbished. It is now a great place to eat with great service and lots of interesting areas within the large bar area.
    Thoroughly recommended "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julius said: "Friendly local pub
    Great food and service. A fireplace would complete it. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Fantastic!
    Eaten here many times. Food is always freshly made and delicious. Lovely relaxing atmosphere and smartly done up. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vkf said: "Business Lunch
    Friendly service and great food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aidy said: "Great Sunday roast
    Been here many times and would recommend the White Lion to anybody.

    The food is great. The staff are all very friendly.

    The white lion is very clean and well furnished plus has a very chilled out vibe "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phili said:
    " Food always good - staff very friendly - atmosphere up to you as depends where you sit - lively pub area for food and drink, quieter areas for those who just want a meal - lounging area for those who just want to a coffee or drink and relax. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tonya said: "What a lovely place
    Have driven past this pub many times and cannot believe the interior, very well done. The service and food was exceptional. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nick said: "Great Food, great atmosphere
    Always love going to my local the white lion.
    Simple menu of burgers options, pizza options & salad options all made with locally sourced products from scratch.
    Also a good selection of beers and child & dog friendly. "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denis said:
    " Made to feel very welcome by Alex and Benton who seemed to genuinely want us to enjoy our visit. My friend, who lives just under 2 miles away couldn't believe that he hadn't been recommended this establishment by any of his friends. The food was very good but the highlight was the excellent customer service from Alex and Benton. I have no hesitation in recommending The White Lion as somewhere to go for a meal.No problems at all with using my Tastecard. "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Fabulous
    Lovely food and friendly helpful service. We'll be back!!
    Very accommodating to a family of 6 with a baby. "
    Posted 4 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn80 said: "Relaxed Evening With friends & Great Food Too
    Just spent a really lovely evening in the White Lion, Amersham. My first visit to this establishment. From the decor to the food and even the friendly pleasant staff, it was everything you'd want from a relaxed catch up with friends. My friend had the pizza which she thoroughly enjoyed and myself and another had burgers. The bacon and pineapple in the brioche bun with tasty coleslaw and chunky chips was definitely something to recommend. I could've eaten it twice! I certainly recommend and will be returning again soon. A real find "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pete said:
    " Great tasting starter "Nibbles" had mackerel pate & bruschetta followed by burgers -really great tasting -few more fries would have been perfect -great value "
    Posted 7 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said: "A Friendly Local Pub With Great Service.
    This pub has recently been completely refurbished. It is now a great place to eat with great service and lots of interesting areas within the large bar area.
    Thoroughly recommended "
    Posted 9 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julius said: "Friendly local pub
    Great food and service. A fireplace would complete it. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Fantastic!
    Eaten here many times. Food is always freshly made and delicious. Lovely relaxing atmosphere and smartly done up. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vkf said: "Business Lunch
    Friendly service and great food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aidy said: "Great Sunday roast
    Been here many times and would recommend the White Lion to anybody.

    The food is great. The staff are all very friendly.

    The white lion is very clean and well furnished plus has a very chilled out vibe "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phili said:
    " Food always good - staff very friendly - atmosphere up to you as depends where you sit - lively pub area for food and drink, quieter areas for those who just want a meal - lounging area for those who just want to a coffee or drink and relax. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tonya said: "What a lovely place
    Have driven past this pub many times and cannot believe the interior, very well done. The service and food was exceptional. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall