tastecard
50% off food billBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Locanda 311 image
Locanda 311 image
Locanda 311 image
Locanda 311 image
Locanda 311 image

50% off at Locanda 311

Situated in West Hampstead is Locanda 311, a fantastic eatery that offers a true taste of Italy. The relaxed, homely atmosphere and friendly attentive service at Locanda 311 means that a visit here promises a Haven from the busy West Hampstead streets.

The owners are aware of how massively diverse rustic Italian cooking is, and their passion for this cuisine is reflected in the menu. A wide collection of freshly prepared meals (all made using authentic ingredients) is available to you when you visit, and we encourage you to take your time when browsing the menu.

Starters include mozzarella in carrozza, which is deep fried breaded mozzarella with a spicy tomato sauce. There is the homemade lobster and brandy bisque, perfect for those who want to try something different. The mains is also full of choice, with the tasty risotto alla pascatora, cooked with clams, mussels, tiger prawns, and calamari in homemade fish stock. This dish is an old fisherman’s recipe and it certainly worth trying. For those trying to keep healthy, try the grilled vegetable salad, with aubergine, courgette, artichoke and sun blushed tomatoes, all freshly grilled, served on a large mixed salad.

The aim of the owners at Locanda 311 was to create an experience that showcased a true Italian restaurant, and they have gone to every effort to make this restaurant as authentic as possible. When in West Hampstead, make a booking!

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days. These include Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
Locanda 311
Average member score
4.7 18
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Richard said "Very Authentic Experience
The experience was authentically Italian. The food was delicious. It was fun overhearing the..."
Read more
Rebecca said "Lovely food
Great choice and very tasty food."
Read more
michal said "Good experience.
Very nice meal and friendly staff."
Read more
Sereena said "Amazing authentic food
Staff are friendly and helpful. Food was absolutely delicious and fresh. Would definitely go..."
Read more
CAROLINE said "Superb seafood
I took a seafood lover for her birthday. We had fried crab claws, calamari and Risotto alla..."
Read more
Marco said "Great Taste!
This is one of my fave places so far! I go there almost once a week. Gnocchi alla zucca and..."
Read more
A said
" Went there a couple weeks ago the service was great, staff was friendly and kind, unfortunately..."
Read more
Mr said "Superb Southern Italian Experience
Lovely place
Real seafood ( homemade tagliatelle pasta in a scampi tiger prawns clams..."
Read more
" Tasty!"
Read more
James said
" Average food and service"
Read more
Mimmo said "Like A Dream
Nice restaurant, perfect service, amazing food! That's Italy!!! It's like stay at..."
Read more
Marco said "A great taste of Italy
Amazing fresh food,good service and so friendly Staff. Seriously recommanded,we will back soon"
Read more
Thomas said "Magnifico
Stepping in from the mid-Summer Rains of London into the warm and inviting West Hampstead..."
Read more
David said
" Had a lovely evening
Food was delicious
Staff extremely nice
Will definitely..."
Read more
Marina said
" Best Italian restaurant.
We tried many Italian restaurant in London but this is our..."
Read more
fulvio said
" very pleased that we have visited this restaurant fresh food don't find in many places..."
Read more
Baffy said "Authentic Italian Restaurant
This restaurant is a real little treasure in the middle of west hampstead....staff very..."
Read more
Gaetano said
" Excellent food fantastic experience
Large portion
Amazing lobster
Banoffee..."
Read more
  • Richard said: "Very Authentic Experience
    The experience was authentically Italian. The food was delicious. It was fun overhearing the waitress explain the restaurant decor and her life in Italy. "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Lovely food
    Great choice and very tasty food. "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • michal said: "Good experience.
    Very nice meal and friendly staff. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sereena said: "Amazing authentic food
    Staff are friendly and helpful. Food was absolutely delicious and fresh. Would definitely go again and order home delivery "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CAROLINE said: "Superb seafood
    I took a seafood lover for her birthday. We had fried crab claws, calamari and Risotto alla Pescatore. Which impressed a fellow diner enough to enquire what we were eating!
    It should be noted platters and a lot of the top end dishes I.e. lobster are excluded from Tastecard but there's still plenty of choice, and lots of specials too. (Chocolate gnocchi fondue sounded amazing).
    Very friendly family service, all the way to the little boy, and we were offered limoncello frequently, but we were completely full. The house wine is very nice too.
    Had a little trouble with the fire alarm in the kitchen which slightly damaged the atmosphere, but we felt worse for the waiter!
    Will visit again, maybe check out their patio in summer. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marco said: "Great Taste!
    This is one of my fave places so far! I go there almost once a week. Gnocchi alla zucca and risotto alla pescatora are the best ones for me! Strongly recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Went there a couple weeks ago the service was great, staff was friendly and kind, unfortunately our food didn't live up to the great reviews. The mussels for my starter was really good but the mozzarella in carrozza seemed to be missing the mozzarella. Our mains were average, my meatballs were over cooked and my partner had the penne alla arrabiata and said it was like other tomato sauces, nothing special.
    The seafood we saw others eating looked really good so maybe that's what there best at. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Superb Southern Italian Experience
    Lovely place
    Real seafood ( homemade tagliatelle pasta in a scampi tiger prawns clams mussels shrimps in a garlic cherry tomato sauce ) was excellent
    My wife chicken parmigiana escalope cover with melted mozzarella really well presented
    But the masterpiece where the caramel stuffed sweet gnocchi served with warm chocolate sauce
    What a dinner
    Staff really attentive and friendly
    Highly recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Tasty! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Average food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mimmo said: "Like A Dream
    Nice restaurant, perfect service, amazing food! That's Italy!!! It's like stay at home!!! I'll go back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marco said: "A great taste of Italy
    Amazing fresh food,good service and so friendly Staff. Seriously recommanded,we will back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Magnifico
    Stepping in from the mid-Summer Rains of London into the warm and inviting West Hampstead restaurant. Being greeted immediately with a genuine sense of a welcoming host. The service throughout was excellent with a fun and pleasant vibe adding only more positives to the already impressive visit. The selection was incredible to choose from and incredible to taste. It may have been the first time I had been in attendance but it most definitely won't be the last. 5* all around. Would, and will highly recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Had a lovely evening
    Food was delicious
    Staff extremely nice
    Will definitely go back "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marina said:
    " Best Italian restaurant.
    We tried many Italian restaurant in London but this is our favourite.
    The food is excellent, the atmosphere is very relaxed and welcoming.
    My favourite dish id Seafood dream.
    This is the same kind of food you will eat in restaurants in Italy. We are very happy we found this place in West Hampstead.
    If you want to taste real Italian cusine this is the right place!
    Definitely recommended!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fulvio said:
    " very pleased that we have visited this restaurant fresh food don't find in many places excellent costumer service whit great positive atmosphere and yes attitude we will comeback for sure very very satisfied "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Baffy said: "Authentic Italian Restaurant
    This restaurant is a real little treasure in the middle of west hampstead....staff very friendly,portion are really generous,fresh seafood and weekly special to die for.best home made desserts ever...banoffy pie is the star of the menu! Higly recommend!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaetano said:
    " Excellent food fantastic experience
    Large portion
    Amazing lobster
    Banoffee pie to die for!!!
    Worth a visit "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Richard said: "Very Authentic Experience
    The experience was authentically Italian. The food was delicious. It was fun overhearing the waitress explain the restaurant decor and her life in Italy. "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Lovely food
    Great choice and very tasty food. "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • michal said: "Good experience.
    Very nice meal and friendly staff. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sereena said: "Amazing authentic food
    Staff are friendly and helpful. Food was absolutely delicious and fresh. Would definitely go again and order home delivery "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CAROLINE said: "Superb seafood
    I took a seafood lover for her birthday. We had fried crab claws, calamari and Risotto alla Pescatore. Which impressed a fellow diner enough to enquire what we were eating!
    It should be noted platters and a lot of the top end dishes I.e. lobster are excluded from Tastecard but there's still plenty of choice, and lots of specials too. (Chocolate gnocchi fondue sounded amazing).
    Very friendly family service, all the way to the little boy, and we were offered limoncello frequently, but we were completely full. The house wine is very nice too.
    Had a little trouble with the fire alarm in the kitchen which slightly damaged the atmosphere, but we felt worse for the waiter!
    Will visit again, maybe check out their patio in summer. "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marco said: "Great Taste!
    This is one of my fave places so far! I go there almost once a week. Gnocchi alla zucca and risotto alla pescatora are the best ones for me! Strongly recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Went there a couple weeks ago the service was great, staff was friendly and kind, unfortunately our food didn't live up to the great reviews. The mussels for my starter was really good but the mozzarella in carrozza seemed to be missing the mozzarella. Our mains were average, my meatballs were over cooked and my partner had the penne alla arrabiata and said it was like other tomato sauces, nothing special.
    The seafood we saw others eating looked really good so maybe that's what there best at. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Superb Southern Italian Experience
    Lovely place
    Real seafood ( homemade tagliatelle pasta in a scampi tiger prawns clams mussels shrimps in a garlic cherry tomato sauce ) was excellent
    My wife chicken parmigiana escalope cover with melted mozzarella really well presented
    But the masterpiece where the caramel stuffed sweet gnocchi served with warm chocolate sauce
    What a dinner
    Staff really attentive and friendly
    Highly recommended "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Tasty! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " Average food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mimmo said: "Like A Dream
    Nice restaurant, perfect service, amazing food! That's Italy!!! It's like stay at home!!! I'll go back!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marco said: "A great taste of Italy
    Amazing fresh food,good service and so friendly Staff. Seriously recommanded,we will back soon "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Magnifico
    Stepping in from the mid-Summer Rains of London into the warm and inviting West Hampstead restaurant. Being greeted immediately with a genuine sense of a welcoming host. The service throughout was excellent with a fun and pleasant vibe adding only more positives to the already impressive visit. The selection was incredible to choose from and incredible to taste. It may have been the first time I had been in attendance but it most definitely won't be the last. 5* all around. Would, and will highly recommend to anyone. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Had a lovely evening
    Food was delicious
    Staff extremely nice
    Will definitely go back "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marina said:
    " Best Italian restaurant.
    We tried many Italian restaurant in London but this is our favourite.
    The food is excellent, the atmosphere is very relaxed and welcoming.
    My favourite dish id Seafood dream.
    This is the same kind of food you will eat in restaurants in Italy. We are very happy we found this place in West Hampstead.
    If you want to taste real Italian cusine this is the right place!
    Definitely recommended!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fulvio said:
    " very pleased that we have visited this restaurant fresh food don't find in many places excellent costumer service whit great positive atmosphere and yes attitude we will comeback for sure very very satisfied "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Baffy said: "Authentic Italian Restaurant
    This restaurant is a real little treasure in the middle of west hampstead....staff very friendly,portion are really generous,fresh seafood and weekly special to die for.best home made desserts ever...banoffy pie is the star of the menu! Higly recommend!! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaetano said:
    " Excellent food fantastic experience
    Large portion
    Amazing lobster
    Banoffee pie to die for!!!
    Worth a visit "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall