tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Indulge Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Indulge Restaurant

Indulge truly is the place to be if you are looking for authentic Indian cuisine in Chadsmoor, Cannock. With a wide variety of dishes cooked in clean and contemporary surroundings, Indulge provides those that visit with a meal to remember. The aim of the chef and the friendly staff is to make sure that diners leave 100% satisfied, and will do all that they can do guarantee this.

As a team, they are constantly trying to improve in all aspects of dining. From the service to the seasoning of your curry, please feel free to make staff aware of your ideas, thoughts or opinions.

View all reviews
Indulge Restaurant
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jenny said "Just Fantastic
We had a really lovely meal in there and it was the best we've ever had. Such friendly..."
Read more
Sharon said "Beautiful Place
Excellent food"
Read more
Sandra said
" We received good meals and service. The staff are friendly and helpful and the restaurant is..."
Read more
  • Jenny said: "Just Fantastic
    We had a really lovely meal in there and it was the best we've ever had. Such friendly people too. Will definitely be going again (soon) "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Beautiful Place
    Excellent food "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said:
    " We received good meals and service. The staff are friendly and helpful and the restaurant is always clean. "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jenny said: "Just Fantastic
    We had a really lovely meal in there and it was the best we've ever had. Such friendly people too. Will definitely be going again (soon) "
    Posted 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said: "Beautiful Place
    Excellent food "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said:
    " We received good meals and service. The staff are friendly and helpful and the restaurant is always clean. "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall