tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Ashton-Under-Lyne image
Prezzo - Ashton-Under-Lyne image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Ashton-Under-Lyne

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day 14th February after 6pm, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to taste members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the bread and olives, starters, mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per taste card, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Ashton-Under-Lyne
Average member score
4.3 30
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
10
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Louise said "Relaxed chilled put lunch
Lovely atmosphere it was quiet as was amid week late lunch but that suited us.

..."
Read more
Tracy said
" Great friendly service
Fab food
Great atmosphere x"
Read more
" Good food"
Read more
LW said "Excellent!
Excellent!"
Read more
DOUGLAS said "Could do better.
Had the new Chicken and Artichoke Salad , will not be having it again. Plenty of chicken and lots..."
Read more
" Good before going to see Coldplay at the Etihad."
Read more
Daron said "Awesome
Food and service as good as always"
Read more
BARRY said "Prezzo ashton
First visit and amazing. Great food and staff. Highly recommended"
Read more
" Lovely food."
Read more
Nikki said "Fantastic
Great food once again"
Read more
Nikki said
" Fantastic restaurant great food good service will definitely be back again"
Read more
DOUGLAS said
" Food well presented and delicious. Restaurant most tastefully presented and the staff were..."
Read more
Nick said
" Very good: new menu dishes are excellent, staff very attentive. Will come again."
Read more
Donna said "First time
We booked a table for 4.30 and when we got there the place was pretty much empty so service was..."
Read more
janet said
" 1st visit looked be for a was lmpressed by the outside, thought it was worth a visit but very..."
Read more
" Very enjoyable, great saving with taste card"
Read more
Mark said "Good food and service
Enjoyed our visit and will come again"
Read more
" Food was delicious and the elderflower gin is amazing. The chocolate orange desert was amazing!"
Read more
Gillian said
" Very poor
Burnt food and raw vegetables
Slow service
Will not be returning"
Read more
Lee said "1st Time at Prezzo, won't be the last!!
Great food and really nice atmosphere. Service was good but restaurant was quiet so to be..."
Read more
Jyoti said "Poor service
Food was okay but service very poor not going vack for awhile"
Read more
" Lovely food"
Read more
Lisa said
" First time in the restaurant and first time using Taste Card. Amazing food, great service. I will..."
Read more
" Not bad, service was a little slow"
Read more
"Wow
First time used the card saved £22.50. Prezzo Ashton-under-Lyne was fab and card was brilliant."
Read more
Adele said "Great!
No probs using tastecard. Hood food? Great service.:-"
Read more
Nat26 said "Great
Can't fault it. Brilliant addition to Ashton Moss."
Read more
Paula said "Great Place
Really good food. Great prices. My only comment would be the service as they were very busy and..."
Read more
Juli said
" Fantastic service, food absolutely delicious and fab choices, too many to choose from, really..."
Read more
DANIEL said "Great food!
Lovely food, lovely service, glad to see other establishments opting in to the taste card, would..."
Read more
  • Louise said: "Relaxed chilled put lunch
    Lovely atmosphere it was quiet as was amid week late lunch but that suited us.

    Really friendly membet of staff serving us chatty but not intrusive just the right balance.

    Food great quick and hot what more can you ask for!

    Oh the prosecco was lovely too! "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Great friendly service
    Fab food
    Great atmosphere x "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LW said: "Excellent!
    Excellent! "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said: "Could do better.
    Had the new Chicken and Artichoke Salad , will not be having it again. Plenty of chicken and lots of greenery ,insipid dressing and not much else . Excessively overpriced and tasteless ,most disappointing as the ambiance of the restaurant is excellent and the staff attentive . "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good before going to see Coldplay at the Etihad. "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daron said: "Awesome
    Food and service as good as always "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BARRY said: "Prezzo ashton
    First visit and amazing. Great food and staff. Highly recommended "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food. "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Fantastic
    Great food once again "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Fantastic restaurant great food good service will definitely be back again "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said:
    " Food well presented and delicious. Restaurant most tastefully presented and the staff were friendly and efficient . "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said:
    " Very good: new menu dishes are excellent, staff very attentive. Will come again. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said: "First time
    We booked a table for 4.30 and when we got there the place was pretty much empty so service was amazing .our food was good but think it was on the expensive side for what it described on the menu and what you actually got on the plate .If I was paying full price I would probably question a few things .As the place got more customers the service was still good for us . "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • janet said:
    " 1st visit looked be for a was lmpressed by the outside, thought it was worth a visit but very disappointed had q starter and was completely forgot about and had to ask for out main which was a disaster not warm enough and when was presented was very bland spaghetti king prawn and on arrival no one to greet customers and no bar staff very poor no communication "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable, great saving with taste card "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good food and service
    Enjoyed our visit and will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was delicious and the elderflower gin is amazing. The chocolate orange desert was amazing! "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Very poor
    Burnt food and raw vegetables
    Slow service
    Will not be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "1st Time at Prezzo, won't be the last!!
    Great food and really nice atmosphere. Service was good but restaurant was quiet so to be expected. Will definitely be going back and great savings using the taste card. A couple having 3 courses and drinks for less than £40 is great value! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jyoti said: "Poor service
    Food was okay but service very poor not going vack for awhile "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " First time in the restaurant and first time using Taste Card. Amazing food, great service. I will definately go back again and recommend to friends. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not bad, service was a little slow "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Wow
    First time used the card saved £22.50. Prezzo Ashton-under-Lyne was fab and card was brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said: "Great!
    No probs using tastecard. Hood food? Great service.:- "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat26 said: "Great
    Can't fault it. Brilliant addition to Ashton Moss. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Great Place
    Really good food. Great prices. My only comment would be the service as they were very busy and didn't have enough staff maybe. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Juli said:
    " Fantastic service, food absolutely delicious and fab choices, too many to choose from, really enjoyed will definitely come here again "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIEL said: "Great food!
    Lovely food, lovely service, glad to see other establishments opting in to the taste card, would definitely dine here again. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Louise said: "Relaxed chilled put lunch
    Lovely atmosphere it was quiet as was amid week late lunch but that suited us.

    Really friendly membet of staff serving us chatty but not intrusive just the right balance.

    Food great quick and hot what more can you ask for!

    Oh the prosecco was lovely too! "
    Posted 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said:
    " Great friendly service
    Fab food
    Great atmosphere x "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LW said: "Excellent!
    Excellent! "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said: "Could do better.
    Had the new Chicken and Artichoke Salad , will not be having it again. Plenty of chicken and lots of greenery ,insipid dressing and not much else . Excessively overpriced and tasteless ,most disappointing as the ambiance of the restaurant is excellent and the staff attentive . "
    Posted 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good before going to see Coldplay at the Etihad. "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daron said: "Awesome
    Food and service as good as always "
    Posted 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BARRY said: "Prezzo ashton
    First visit and amazing. Great food and staff. Highly recommended "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food. "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said: "Fantastic
    Great food once again "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Fantastic restaurant great food good service will definitely be back again "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DOUGLAS said:
    " Food well presented and delicious. Restaurant most tastefully presented and the staff were friendly and efficient . "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said:
    " Very good: new menu dishes are excellent, staff very attentive. Will come again. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donna said: "First time
    We booked a table for 4.30 and when we got there the place was pretty much empty so service was amazing .our food was good but think it was on the expensive side for what it described on the menu and what you actually got on the plate .If I was paying full price I would probably question a few things .As the place got more customers the service was still good for us . "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • janet said:
    " 1st visit looked be for a was lmpressed by the outside, thought it was worth a visit but very disappointed had q starter and was completely forgot about and had to ask for out main which was a disaster not warm enough and when was presented was very bland spaghetti king prawn and on arrival no one to greet customers and no bar staff very poor no communication "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable, great saving with taste card "
    Posted 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Good food and service
    Enjoyed our visit and will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food was delicious and the elderflower gin is amazing. The chocolate orange desert was amazing! "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gillian said:
    " Very poor
    Burnt food and raw vegetables
    Slow service
    Will not be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "1st Time at Prezzo, won't be the last!!
    Great food and really nice atmosphere. Service was good but restaurant was quiet so to be expected. Will definitely be going back and great savings using the taste card. A couple having 3 courses and drinks for less than £40 is great value! "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jyoti said: "Poor service
    Food was okay but service very poor not going vack for awhile "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " First time in the restaurant and first time using Taste Card. Amazing food, great service. I will definately go back again and recommend to friends. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not bad, service was a little slow "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Wow
    First time used the card saved £22.50. Prezzo Ashton-under-Lyne was fab and card was brilliant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said: "Great!
    No probs using tastecard. Hood food? Great service.:- "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nat26 said: "Great
    Can't fault it. Brilliant addition to Ashton Moss. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said: "Great Place
    Really good food. Great prices. My only comment would be the service as they were very busy and didn't have enough staff maybe. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Juli said:
    " Fantastic service, food absolutely delicious and fab choices, too many to choose from, really enjoyed will definitely come here again "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DANIEL said: "Great food!
    Lovely food, lovely service, glad to see other establishments opting in to the taste card, would definitely dine here again. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall