tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Corby image
Prezzo - Corby image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Corby

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: For the period of 11/08/2017 – 01/09/2017 you can use your tastecard on Fridays (Valid Sun- Thurs all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Corby
Average member score
4.6 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
A said
" Very nice, good atmosphere and staff friendly"
Read more
Winifred said "Prezzo
Calamari starters. Delicious and well cooked.
Calzone main course stuffed with chicken..."
Read more
Anne said
" Great food and service quick"
Read more
Michelle said
" Excellent meal. Good value and quick service"
Read more
Norman said
" Always great food and very good service"
Read more
CP said "Excellent
Fantastic food, great service too. :)"
Read more
Norman said
" Great idea the taste card looking foward in using again"
Read more
Anne said
" Great"
Read more
Katie said
" I went on a Friday and didn't realise I couldn't use the card on that day. The staff..."
Read more
Kels said "Great Experience
Served by Sara, excellent service and great food. Lovely new restaurant, very relaxed and chill...."
Read more
  • A said:
    " Very nice, good atmosphere and staff friendly "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winifred said: "Prezzo
    Calamari starters. Delicious and well cooked.
    Calzone main course stuffed with chicken meatballs, and the delicious pompador sauce
    Panatone and dark hot chocolate yummy
    Easy going meal no rush extremely pleasant dining experience "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Great food and service quick "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Excellent meal. Good value and quick service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said:
    " Always great food and very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CP said: "Excellent
    Fantastic food, great service too. :) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said:
    " Great idea the taste card looking foward in using again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said:
    " I went on a Friday and didn't realise I couldn't use the card on that day. The staff were very pleasant and helpful though, we had one of the pizzas and a pasta dish, pasta was delicious and the pizza was too however it went cold quite quickly. Again praise the staff and service just think the food could of been hotter "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kels said: "Great Experience
    Served by Sara, excellent service and great food. Lovely new restaurant, very relaxed and chill. Will definitely be coming back and will recommend this to friends "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • A said:
    " Very nice, good atmosphere and staff friendly "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winifred said: "Prezzo
    Calamari starters. Delicious and well cooked.
    Calzone main course stuffed with chicken meatballs, and the delicious pompador sauce
    Panatone and dark hot chocolate yummy
    Easy going meal no rush extremely pleasant dining experience "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Great food and service quick "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " Excellent meal. Good value and quick service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said:
    " Always great food and very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CP said: "Excellent
    Fantastic food, great service too. :) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Norman said:
    " Great idea the taste card looking foward in using again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katie said:
    " I went on a Friday and didn't realise I couldn't use the card on that day. The staff were very pleasant and helpful though, we had one of the pizzas and a pasta dish, pasta was delicious and the pizza was too however it went cold quite quickly. Again praise the staff and service just think the food could of been hotter "
    Posted 2 years, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kels said: "Great Experience
    Served by Sara, excellent service and great food. Lovely new restaurant, very relaxed and chill. Will definitely be coming back and will recommend this to friends "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall