tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird image
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird

Oh, it’s that time of year again… And if pizza from PizzaExpress is all you've been dreaming of, who are we to judge?! In fact, we’ll join you. Especially as the Winter Menu includes delicious dishes such as the succulent smoky pulled beef Barbacoa and the full-flavoured and spicy Etna Romana pizza. But why stop there?! You can find baked and bubbling cheesy goodness in the Pennette Formaggi starter and round it all off with the rich and silky smooth Chocolate Fondant. You know you want to…

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EDINBURGH - Fort Kinnaird
Average member score
4.5 8
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Neil said "Always Good!
quick, simple to use card, food and staff great!
Will definitely be back."
Read more
Gordon said "Very nice
Eat outside staff lovely well done guy's"
Read more
Margare said "Very Good Service
As usual, can't fault the service or the food, and the cinema next door, what else could we..."
Read more
Rox said
" Food was fine, great for a quick lunch. Couldn't fault the service and speed. Easy to use..."
Read more
SUSAN said "Poor Service
Service very poor, staff dont appear to have had any proper training. Were not shown to our..."
Read more
Lindz said "Pizza Was Fantastic
Only my 2nd time at pizza express but service and food were both 10/10. Only gripe I have is that..."
Read more
Lawrie said
" Great food, great service, easy to use card"
Read more
Donald said "Bags Of Space
Food as good as usual. Service very good but the place is spacious and background music not too..."
Read more
  • Neil said: "Always Good!
    quick, simple to use card, food and staff great!
    Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "Very nice
    Eat outside staff lovely well done guy's "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margare said: "Very Good Service
    As usual, can't fault the service or the food, and the cinema next door, what else could we do ! "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rox said:
    " Food was fine, great for a quick lunch. Couldn't fault the service and speed. Easy to use the card didn't have to call in advance. Would recommend this place. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUSAN said: "Poor Service
    Service very poor, staff dont appear to have had any proper training. Were not shown to our table, pointed at table and told " its the one down the bottom with menus on it". Not asked at any point if everything was ok. Not offered water with meal despite glasses on table, had to ask for spoons for dessert. Food and drinks served over us and passed from other side of table. Overall not good experience and disappointed as birthday treat for our son. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindz said: "Pizza Was Fantastic
    Only my 2nd time at pizza express but service and food were both 10/10. Only gripe I have is that it was quite noisy due to kids & loud talkers but to be expected when it is obviously a popular pizza place. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lawrie said:
    " Great food, great service, easy to use card "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donald said: "Bags Of Space
    Food as good as usual. Service very good but the place is spacious and background music not too loud for conversation. Nice visit. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Neil said: "Always Good!
    quick, simple to use card, food and staff great!
    Will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gordon said: "Very nice
    Eat outside staff lovely well done guy's "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margare said: "Very Good Service
    As usual, can't fault the service or the food, and the cinema next door, what else could we do ! "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rox said:
    " Food was fine, great for a quick lunch. Couldn't fault the service and speed. Easy to use the card didn't have to call in advance. Would recommend this place. "
    Posted 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUSAN said: "Poor Service
    Service very poor, staff dont appear to have had any proper training. Were not shown to our table, pointed at table and told " its the one down the bottom with menus on it". Not asked at any point if everything was ok. Not offered water with meal despite glasses on table, had to ask for spoons for dessert. Food and drinks served over us and passed from other side of table. Overall not good experience and disappointed as birthday treat for our son. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindz said: "Pizza Was Fantastic
    Only my 2nd time at pizza express but service and food were both 10/10. Only gripe I have is that it was quite noisy due to kids & loud talkers but to be expected when it is obviously a popular pizza place. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lawrie said:
    " Great food, great service, easy to use card "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Donald said: "Bags Of Space
    Food as good as usual. Service very good but the place is spacious and background music not too loud for conversation. Nice visit. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall