tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Auberge Brasserie image
Auberge Brasserie image
Auberge Brasserie image
Auberge Brasserie image
Auberge Brasserie image

2 for 1 at Auberge Brasserie

Auberge is an elegant brasserie, established over fourteen years ago, serving both modern and traditional French and English cuisine. This venue is situated on Seabrook Road in Stockport, and the decor is a mix of warming colours, with light furniture and polished wooden floors.

Auberge is a comfortable brasserie serving excellent, freshly prepared food. Everything, from bread to ice cream, is prepared on the premises, setting them apart from many other places.

The menu will leave you spoilt for choice, with an assortment of dishes that will truly impress. Try the tasty whipped goat’s cheese, roasted pepper and rocket crostini, or the potted chicken liver parfait, with apple and raisin chutney served with wholemeal toast. Main courses include crispy duck leg, flageolet beans with broccoli, or the pan roasted salmon, cooked in lemon and dill butter sauce and served with new potatoes and spinach.

Auberge Brasserie offers personalised service and great food, and once you visit it’s not hard to see exactly why it’s so popular.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available between 16th-24th July, on Bank Holidays and Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
Auberge Brasserie
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lisa said "Great place
Once again Auburge was fab. Great food and lovely atmosphere."
Read more
Anne said "Fantastic
What a lovely evening we have had! Everything about our experience was enjoyable and the food was..."
Read more
Chez said "Lovely Food, Great service, Try It...You Would Be Silly Not To :)
Great service, staff cannot do enough for you! Food was delicious, definitely be back!!!!"
Read more
Alan said "Excellent Experience
This is an excellent venue. We ordered from the a la carte menu to use our taste card. The food..."
Read more
Marilyn said
" Had a great meal"
Read more
L said "Good stuff
The food was very tasty"
Read more
Robbie said "Fantastic
Love it here, my favourite restaurant"
Read more
GERARD said "First Class
Took my Aunt here for lunch today. Food was great. Nice restaurant and good service. I had..."
Read more
  • Lisa said: "Great place
    Once again Auburge was fab. Great food and lovely atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Fantastic
    What a lovely evening we have had! Everything about our experience was enjoyable and the food was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the house wine, which can be risky, was very nice indeed. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chez said: "Lovely Food, Great service, Try It...You Would Be Silly Not To :)
    Great service, staff cannot do enough for you! Food was delicious, definitely be back!!!! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Excellent Experience
    This is an excellent venue. We ordered from the a la carte menu to use our taste card. The food was superb, house wine an excellent Aussie Shiraz, the service brilliant, unobtrusive but efficient, overall highly recommended. We ate on a Tuesday evening and it was fairly busy so make sure you book. One not to miss !! "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marilyn said:
    " Had a great meal "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said: "Good stuff
    The food was very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robbie said: "Fantastic
    Love it here, my favourite restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GERARD said: "First Class
    Took my Aunt here for lunch today. Food was great. Nice restaurant and good service. I had sirloin and my aunt had pheasant. 10 out of 10 "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lisa said: "Great place
    Once again Auburge was fab. Great food and lovely atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said: "Fantastic
    What a lovely evening we have had! Everything about our experience was enjoyable and the food was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and the house wine, which can be risky, was very nice indeed. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chez said: "Lovely Food, Great service, Try It...You Would Be Silly Not To :)
    Great service, staff cannot do enough for you! Food was delicious, definitely be back!!!! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Excellent Experience
    This is an excellent venue. We ordered from the a la carte menu to use our taste card. The food was superb, house wine an excellent Aussie Shiraz, the service brilliant, unobtrusive but efficient, overall highly recommended. We ate on a Tuesday evening and it was fairly busy so make sure you book. One not to miss !! "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marilyn said:
    " Had a great meal "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said: "Good stuff
    The food was very tasty "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robbie said: "Fantastic
    Love it here, my favourite restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GERARD said: "First Class
    Took my Aunt here for lunch today. Food was great. Nice restaurant and good service. I had sirloin and my aunt had pheasant. 10 out of 10 "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall