tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Fusion Restaurant image
Fusion Restaurant image
Fusion Restaurant image
Fusion Restaurant image
Fusion Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Fusion Restaurant

Fusion is a fantastic restaurant that serves authentic Indian cuisine. Situated on Radcliffe Street in Oldham, this is the ideal place to visit for those who are wanting to try rustic Indian food.

The menu is features a wide range of dishes that includes something for everyone, whether you are a curry connoisseur or are looking to try something new. Seafood options include fresh lobster with ginger and spring onions, grilled jumbo tiger prawns in a sweet and spicy sauce, and hot and spicy seabass – to name but a few. From the grill, try the tasty steak, grilled chicken or the delicious duck. For those who like mild dishes, there is the chicken with orange Cointreau sauce, or the tasty duck with plum sauce.

Whatever you choose, you will not be disappointed. Book a table at Fusion today.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
Fusion Restaurant
Average member score
5.0 3
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Elizabeth said "First visit
Excellent service and food"
Read more
Catherine said
" Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and gorgeous food will definitely return"
Read more
maxine said "Hidden treasure
We decided to start our tastecard saving off at Fusion, really friendly staff, delicious food!!..."
Read more
  • Elizabeth said: "First visit
    Excellent service and food "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and gorgeous food will definitely return "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • maxine said: "Hidden treasure
    We decided to start our tastecard saving off at Fusion, really friendly staff, delicious food!! Honey roasted bbq ribs and chicken satay were the best we've had anywhere, the massaman tasty and packed with meat, the bbq combo extremely good! Definitely worth returning to! "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Elizabeth said: "First visit
    Excellent service and food "
    Posted 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere and gorgeous food will definitely return "
    Posted 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • maxine said: "Hidden treasure
    We decided to start our tastecard saving off at Fusion, really friendly staff, delicious food!! Honey roasted bbq ribs and chicken satay were the best we've had anywhere, the massaman tasty and packed with meat, the bbq combo extremely good! Definitely worth returning to! "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall