tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleAvailable December
Roosters Grill Shack image
Roosters Grill Shack image
Roosters Grill Shack image
Roosters Grill Shack image
Roosters Grill Shack image

2 for 1 at Roosters Grill Shack

Enjoy a dining experience at Roosters Grill Shack on Fleet Street in Swindon. Visit here and enjoy a wide range of lamb, chicken and beef dishes (all halal) that have been marinated for over 24 hours and then cooked to perfection. Dishes are steamed to lock in the flavour and retain the moisture, and then flame grilled to achieve that delicious smoky taste.

The chicken used is always fresh, never frozen, and their beef and lamb dishes are from prime cuts of meat. MSG’s and preservatives are not present in any of their dishes. The menu includes a selection of meat and salad filled pittas and wraps, as well as a range of burgers and satays. Vegetarians and vegans will not miss out, as there are options available for all dietary needs.

Visit now for a delicious dining experience.

View all reviews
Roosters Grill Shack
Average member score
3.5 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kimberley said "Not the best
Considering I was tge only customer in the building they got my order wrong. The staff were..."
Read more
Lee said "Great Food And Service
Allowed to use for take out which suited us during our lunch break. Good food always. Will be..."
Read more
A said "Good food, rude manager
Unfortunate because the food is almost always great. Reasonable value compared to other similar..."
Read more
Maturin said
" No atmosphere. Pity. Was in middle of winter though. More of a canteen than restaurant."
Read more
Aby said
" Overall experience was good"
Read more
Sammy said
" Great healthy BBQ food. Easily the best food in Swindon. Also deliver for free which is an added..."
Read more
  • Kimberley said: "Not the best
    Considering I was tge only customer in the building they got my order wrong. The staff were friendly and had banter but had no idea what items on the menu contained gluten. "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Great Food And Service
    Allowed to use for take out which suited us during our lunch break. Good food always. Will be back next week. "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Good food, rude manager
    Unfortunate because the food is almost always great. Reasonable value compared to other similar places. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maturin said:
    " No atmosphere. Pity. Was in middle of winter though. More of a canteen than restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aby said:
    " Overall experience was good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said:
    " Great healthy BBQ food. Easily the best food in Swindon. Also deliver for free which is an added bonus "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kimberley said: "Not the best
    Considering I was tge only customer in the building they got my order wrong. The staff were friendly and had banter but had no idea what items on the menu contained gluten. "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Great Food And Service
    Allowed to use for take out which suited us during our lunch break. Good food always. Will be back next week. "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Good food, rude manager
    Unfortunate because the food is almost always great. Reasonable value compared to other similar places. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maturin said:
    " No atmosphere. Pity. Was in middle of winter though. More of a canteen than restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aby said:
    " Overall experience was good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sammy said:
    " Great healthy BBQ food. Easily the best food in Swindon. Also deliver for free which is an added bonus "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall