tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON image
PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON image
PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON image
PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON image
PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - PADDINGTON
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Toby said "Beautiful
Lovely Pizza Express right in the heart of London in Merchant Square. Great for lunch using taste..."
Read more
Kevin said "Like new Pizza Express Paddington
Same decent pizza. Good service and nice clean surroundings."
Read more
" Excellent service and food."
Read more
Sandy said "Great
Was good experience. 5 stars."
Read more
James said "I would marghareat here again
It was the best of times. It was the blurst of times! :P"
Read more
Cille said "Nice
Nice food and waiters, but noisy drunk group of people spoiled the mood a bit."
Read more
Graham said "Afternoon lunch.
Had an exhausting afternoon walking round the Tate Britain building up an appetite. As we were..."
Read more
  • Toby said: "Beautiful
    Lovely Pizza Express right in the heart of London in Merchant Square. Great for lunch using taste card. "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Like new Pizza Express Paddington
    Same decent pizza. Good service and nice clean surroundings. "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandy said: "Great
    Was good experience. 5 stars. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "I would marghareat here again
    It was the best of times. It was the blurst of times! :P "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cille said: "Nice
    Nice food and waiters, but noisy drunk group of people spoiled the mood a bit. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Afternoon lunch.
    Had an exhausting afternoon walking round the Tate Britain building up an appetite. As we were going out for dinner in the evening, we stopped in here for a quick bite. There was a great selection on the menu, including several gluten free dishes, which was very accommodating for my girlfriend. Both of our meals were lovely, and the waitress who served us was very friendly and chatty. Would definitely recommend a meal here. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Toby said: "Beautiful
    Lovely Pizza Express right in the heart of London in Merchant Square. Great for lunch using taste card. "
    Posted 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Like new Pizza Express Paddington
    Same decent pizza. Good service and nice clean surroundings. "
    Posted 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food. "
    Posted 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandy said: "Great
    Was good experience. 5 stars. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "I would marghareat here again
    It was the best of times. It was the blurst of times! :P "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cille said: "Nice
    Nice food and waiters, but noisy drunk group of people spoiled the mood a bit. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Afternoon lunch.
    Had an exhausting afternoon walking round the Tate Britain building up an appetite. As we were going out for dinner in the evening, we stopped in here for a quick bite. There was a great selection on the menu, including several gluten free dishes, which was very accommodating for my girlfriend. Both of our meals were lovely, and the waitress who served us was very friendly and chatty. Would definitely recommend a meal here. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall