tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Drury Street Bar & Kitchen image
Drury Street Bar & Kitchen image
Drury Street Bar & Kitchen image
Drury Street Bar & Kitchen image
Drury Street Bar & Kitchen image

2 for 1 at Drury Street Bar & Kitchen

Drury Street Bar and Kitchen is in Glasgow, and is a great place to meet up with friends for an informal dining experience. With classic American pool tables, friendly staff and a delicious menu Drury Street provides visitors with a fun-filled atmosphere and evening of dining.

Starters on the menu include chicken wings, quesadillas, nachos and beer battered onion rings. Alongside a range of pizzas and burgers, are dishes like fish and chips, mac and cheese and BBQ chicken legs.

There is a wide selection of craft beers on tap, as well as a range of delicious cocktails, wine, and spirits. Book a table at Drury Street Bar and Kitchen now to enjoy a night to remember in Glasgow.

View all reviews
Drury Street Bar & Kitchen
Average member score
4.2 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Scottex said "Pizza night..
Easy to use card, no quibbles even on a Friday night.

Portion of chicken wings,..."
Read more
STUART said
" One of the best burgers ever. Great staff. Good selection of beers."
Read more
linda said
" Went to Drury street for food Saturday night good value and exceptional service from Sasha only..."
Read more
Mel said
" Food wasn't great but nice place"
Read more
Adrian said "Fantastic place
What a little treasure in the heart of Glasgow! Food was amazing!!! Very well cooked and deffo..."
Read more
  • Scottex said: "Pizza night..
    Easy to use card, no quibbles even on a Friday night.

    Portion of chicken wings, Greek Pizza and a Med Pizza which, served by a well tattooed lady who took time to tell us about her body art.

    Food very good, proper hand stretched pizza from the open kitchen, defo 1 to remember when in Glasgow. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STUART said:
    " One of the best burgers ever. Great staff. Good selection of beers. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • linda said:
    " Went to Drury street for food Saturday night good value and exceptional service from Sasha only downside was the toilets. "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said:
    " Food wasn't great but nice place "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Fantastic place
    What a little treasure in the heart of Glasgow! Food was amazing!!! Very well cooked and deffo worth every penny!!! Well presented very tasty their BBQ sauce and coleslaw.... Amazing "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Scottex said: "Pizza night..
    Easy to use card, no quibbles even on a Friday night.

    Portion of chicken wings, Greek Pizza and a Med Pizza which, served by a well tattooed lady who took time to tell us about her body art.

    Food very good, proper hand stretched pizza from the open kitchen, defo 1 to remember when in Glasgow. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • STUART said:
    " One of the best burgers ever. Great staff. Good selection of beers. "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • linda said:
    " Went to Drury street for food Saturday night good value and exceptional service from Sasha only downside was the toilets. "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel said:
    " Food wasn't great but nice place "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Fantastic place
    What a little treasure in the heart of Glasgow! Food was amazing!!! Very well cooked and deffo worth every penny!!! Well presented very tasty their BBQ sauce and coleslaw.... Amazing "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall