tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 8 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zest Café Lounge image
Zest Café Lounge image
Zest Café Lounge image
Zest Café Lounge image
Zest Café Lounge image

50% off at Zest Café Lounge

Situated in Darwen, Lancashire is Zest Café Lounge, a wine, cocktail bar and restaurant rolled into one. Tucked away, hidden from the main streets, this venue is a cool, bohemian eatery that attracts a crowd of laid back diners that are looking to indulge in an extensive menu of good food and great drinks. A social venue, Zest Café Lounge is ideal for those looking to enjoy a catch up with friends, a wind down after work or an excited meet-up with a loved one. The atmosphere is comfortable and homely, with a stylish yet unpretentious team of staff looking to ensure that your dining experience runs smoothly.

The head chef has worked tirelessly to create a menu that will engage all, from the avid foodie to those who are a little more reserved when it comes to trying new things. Using fresh British produce cooked and prepared in the best way possible, dishes are created that are sure to impress. Try the homemade chicken liver and cranberry pate, served on a warm toasted ciabatta. Another option is the homemade broccoli and stilton soup, or the tasty pork ribs. Main courses include the vegetable sizzle platter, a dish that comes with warm tortillas and chunky hand cut chips. Meat eaters will enjoy the roast lamb, served with herby potatoes, locally sourced seasonal veg and gravy.

This Darwen eatery promises the ideal dining experience for all, regardless of age or food preferences. Book a table at the Zest Café Lounge today, and make this venue an addition to your list of favourites.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
Zest Café Lounge
Average member score
5.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
ANGELA said "Superior service & Food
Great"
Read more
Roscoe said "Zest Lounge
Excellent food and service would highly recommend. Already booked another table for next week!!..."
Read more
Enid said "First class
You would be hard put to find anything to match this afternoon tea. With both food, service &..."
Read more
Enid said "We would love to recommend Zest Café lounge.
Lovely little restaurant. With excellent food & service. Ease of parking directly outside...."
Read more
  • ANGELA said: "Superior service & Food
    Great "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roscoe said: "Zest Lounge
    Excellent food and service would highly recommend. Already booked another table for next week!! Brilliant value for money with or without taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Enid said: "First class
    You would be hard put to find anything to match this afternoon tea. With both food, service & hospitality. Thank you Zest Café lounge Darwen. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Enid said: "We would love to recommend Zest Café lounge.
    Lovely little restaurant. With excellent food & service. Ease of parking directly outside. We were attentivly looked after throughout our meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • ANGELA said: "Superior service & Food
    Great "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roscoe said: "Zest Lounge
    Excellent food and service would highly recommend. Already booked another table for next week!! Brilliant value for money with or without taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Enid said: "First class
    You would be hard put to find anything to match this afternoon tea. With both food, service & hospitality. Thank you Zest Café lounge Darwen. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Enid said: "We would love to recommend Zest Café lounge.
    Lovely little restaurant. With excellent food & service. Ease of parking directly outside. We were attentivly looked after throughout our meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall