tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionDecember restriction
The Brougham image
The Brougham image
The Brougham image
The Brougham image
The Brougham image

50% off at The Brougham

Located just a two minute walk from Victoria Station is The Brougham, a stylish public house and restaurant that provides visitors with a laid-back dining and drinking experience. Whether you are looking to enjoy a hearty meal on an evening, a quick drink at lunchtime or just a salad and a catch up, the team at The Brougham will be able to cater to your needs. With great emphasis on customer service, the manager only hires enthusiastic, friendly individuals who are keen to help and willing to learn. Any questions or queries you have will be sorted within moments, as each team member is well trained on anything you might need to know.

Starters include tasty fish cakes, served with sweet chilli sauce, or the delicious option of chicken liver pate, which comes with bread and chutney. Main courses include a selection of fantastic British dishes that are ideal all year round, like sausages and marsh, served with parsnip crisps, and fish and chips, served with peas and a lemon wedge. Other more internationally themed dishes are chilli con carne, which comes with not only rice but also soured cream and tortilla chips. The Greek salad is ideal for those looking for a healthier option, with feta, red onion, oregano, tomato and cucumber.

To enjoy delicious food in homely surroundings, The Brougham is the place to be. A haven from the busy streets of London, this pub and restaurant will provide you with experience to remember.

View all reviews
The Brougham
Average member score
3.6 11
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
6
Good
3
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Megan said "Tasty food
Went at 7pm on a weekday. Very noisy but very good food."
Read more
Omagene said
" Nice quiet location"
Read more
Omagene said
" Nice quiet location"
Read more
Alice said "Terrible Food
Food was bland - chilli was inedible as were the vegetables. Wouldn't recommend it. Service..."
Read more
Vikash said "Didn't honour card even after booking
When I booked they said taste card is fine but at the end they said it's not valid in..."
Read more
DBT said "Great
I went here tonight with my girlfriend for an impromptu meal. We had the Camembert to start with..."
Read more
Bill said "Basic Pub Food
We were left rather underwhelmed by our experience here. Friendly welcome and helpful staff. We..."
Read more
Diner said "Good Food
Nicely prepared British pub classics, simple menu, dishes were un-fussy and honest.

..."
Read more
Julia said "Lovely Pub-lounge In Heart Of Victoria
The place is always packed after work on weekdays, surprised that it was relatively quiet on a..."
Read more
AMBROSE said "Good food!
Good food would have loved a bigger portion though."
Read more
LERONE said "Great for groups not the solo diner
I arrived at 17:30 and service started at 18:00 despite me dining alone it took 20 mins to clear..."
Read more
  • Megan said: "Tasty food
    Went at 7pm on a weekday. Very noisy but very good food. "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omagene said:
    " Nice quiet location "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omagene said:
    " Nice quiet location "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Terrible Food
    Food was bland - chilli was inedible as were the vegetables. Wouldn't recommend it. Service was not good either "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikash said: "Didn't honour card even after booking
    When I booked they said taste card is fine but at the end they said it's not valid in December. Not fair!! "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DBT said: "Great
    I went here tonight with my girlfriend for an impromptu meal. We had the Camembert to start with which was amazing. Best Camembert I've had. We had burgers for the main which were decent given the price which included nice chips and homemade coleslaw. Overall the food was excellent and the pub was lovely. I particularly liked the table service and the waiters had smart matching uniforms and I tipped more than I usually would which is rare for me. Overall pleasantly surprised for a taste card venue which usually I feel I get served a second rate menu because you're getting 241. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Basic Pub Food
    We were left rather underwhelmed by our experience here. Friendly welcome and helpful staff. We had the bangers and mash and the fish and chips, and to be honest, except for the larger portions and some crispy onion dressing on the mash, it was similar to Wetherpoons, but pricier. Sausages were basic, no hint of Cumberland or quality pork. Only two tables eating, but took 30 minutes to be served. No real ales. OK with a tastecard, but nothing special. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diner said: "Good Food
    Nicely prepared British pub classics, simple menu, dishes were un-fussy and honest.

    Tables were unnecessary close together, service a little slow/inattentive but this isn't necessarily always a problem.

    Vast improvement over the last occupier. "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julia said: "Lovely Pub-lounge In Heart Of Victoria
    The place is always packed after work on weekdays, surprised that it was relatively quiet on a Sunday night. Lovely staff, great ambiance. Candles, nice furniture and walls, nice lighting and low music set it apart from other pubs. I found it quite romantic. Wasn't a huge fan of the food although the cheesecake was delicious, but I would definitely come for a date. Wine list very reasonable considering location and cost ambiance. Food very reasonable with taste card, will be back with or without the card. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMBROSE said: "Good food!
    Good food would have loved a bigger portion though. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LERONE said: "Great for groups not the solo diner
    I arrived at 17:30 and service started at 18:00 despite me dining alone it took 20 mins to clear my starter after I finished followed by a further 10 minutes for my food. Great for groups but not for the solo diner "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Megan said: "Tasty food
    Went at 7pm on a weekday. Very noisy but very good food. "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omagene said:
    " Nice quiet location "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Omagene said:
    " Nice quiet location "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Terrible Food
    Food was bland - chilli was inedible as were the vegetables. Wouldn't recommend it. Service was not good either "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vikash said: "Didn't honour card even after booking
    When I booked they said taste card is fine but at the end they said it's not valid in December. Not fair!! "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DBT said: "Great
    I went here tonight with my girlfriend for an impromptu meal. We had the Camembert to start with which was amazing. Best Camembert I've had. We had burgers for the main which were decent given the price which included nice chips and homemade coleslaw. Overall the food was excellent and the pub was lovely. I particularly liked the table service and the waiters had smart matching uniforms and I tipped more than I usually would which is rare for me. Overall pleasantly surprised for a taste card venue which usually I feel I get served a second rate menu because you're getting 241. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Basic Pub Food
    We were left rather underwhelmed by our experience here. Friendly welcome and helpful staff. We had the bangers and mash and the fish and chips, and to be honest, except for the larger portions and some crispy onion dressing on the mash, it was similar to Wetherpoons, but pricier. Sausages were basic, no hint of Cumberland or quality pork. Only two tables eating, but took 30 minutes to be served. No real ales. OK with a tastecard, but nothing special. "
    Posted 1 year, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diner said: "Good Food
    Nicely prepared British pub classics, simple menu, dishes were un-fussy and honest.

    Tables were unnecessary close together, service a little slow/inattentive but this isn't necessarily always a problem.

    Vast improvement over the last occupier. "
    Posted 1 year, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julia said: "Lovely Pub-lounge In Heart Of Victoria
    The place is always packed after work on weekdays, surprised that it was relatively quiet on a Sunday night. Lovely staff, great ambiance. Candles, nice furniture and walls, nice lighting and low music set it apart from other pubs. I found it quite romantic. Wasn't a huge fan of the food although the cheesecake was delicious, but I would definitely come for a date. Wine list very reasonable considering location and cost ambiance. Food very reasonable with taste card, will be back with or without the card. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AMBROSE said: "Good food!
    Good food would have loved a bigger portion though. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LERONE said: "Great for groups not the solo diner
    I arrived at 17:30 and service started at 18:00 despite me dining alone it took 20 mins to clear my starter after I finished followed by a further 10 minutes for my food. Great for groups but not for the solo diner "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall