tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
The Cinnamon Place image

2 for 1 at The Cinnamon Place

The diners of Harrow in North West London are treated to a great little eatery in The Cinnamon Place, where both Chinese and Indian cuisine feature together on the menu. Tucked away in the Belmont Circle area of Harrow, this modest little fusion restaurant boasts a long list of regular customers thanks to its diverse menu and brilliant service. The team at The Cinnamon Place take great pride in their restaurant, ensuring each and every customer is made to feel special and each and every dish is of the highest quality.

Whether its Chinese food or Indian food that is preferred, the menu at The Cinnamon Place has got it covered. Enjoy starters such as the Indian tandoori chicken wings or the Chinese chicken lollipops which have been marinated in a special Chinese sauce and follow with main course options such as the Methi chicken – chicken pieces cooked with fenugreek leaves, garlic, ginger and herbs in a thick gravy or the Gosht Masala – on the bone lamb cooked in a special Chef’s sauce. The Chinese Manchurian curry is a delight comprising of mixed vegetable dumplings served in a classic Manchurian gravy.

Take the stairs up to The Cinnamon Place and discover an attractive little restaurant which can be separated into two dining spaces if required, each seating 25 people. Sleek dark wood furnishings and plush seating set a modern scene at the restaurant and service is swift and professional.

The Cinnamon Place is a great little restaurant where both Chinese and Indian cuisine can be enjoyed at the same time.

View all reviews
The Cinnamon Place
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chi said "Good Foods
Excellent food served by Katy"
Read more
J said "Great Customer Service And Great Food
The customer service and food was impeccable ... Water was refilled when it ran low , service was..."
Read more
Mitchell said "Excellent food . The restaurant is really good
Great food , great service , very reasonably priced . Off to our second visit in a week,..."
Read more
Taste said "Good Value
This was our first visit and we will definitely go back again. The food was very good, with a..."
Read more
  • Chi said: "Good Foods
    Excellent food served by Katy "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Great Customer Service And Great Food
    The customer service and food was impeccable ... Water was refilled when it ran low , service was second to none ... Felt like royalty "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mitchell said: "Excellent food . The restaurant is really good
    Great food , great service , very reasonably priced . Off to our second visit in a week, can't wait . "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taste said: "Good Value
    This was our first visit and we will definitely go back again. The food was very good, with a good selection for vegetarians.
    The waitress seemed new but very polite and helpful. The restaurant was very quiet, but that's probably because we went at 4:00pm (Sunday). On the whole modern, clean, friendly, good food and very affordable - a must visit. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chi said: "Good Foods
    Excellent food served by Katy "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Great Customer Service And Great Food
    The customer service and food was impeccable ... Water was refilled when it ran low , service was second to none ... Felt like royalty "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mitchell said: "Excellent food . The restaurant is really good
    Great food , great service , very reasonably priced . Off to our second visit in a week, can't wait . "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Taste said: "Good Value
    This was our first visit and we will definitely go back again. The food was very good, with a good selection for vegetarians.
    The waitress seemed new but very polite and helpful. The restaurant was very quiet, but that's probably because we went at 4:00pm (Sunday). On the whole modern, clean, friendly, good food and very affordable - a must visit. "
    Posted 10 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall