tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - COULSDON image
PizzaExpress - COULSDON image
PizzaExpress - COULSDON image
PizzaExpress - COULSDON image
PizzaExpress - COULSDON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - COULSDON

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - COULSDON
Average member score
4.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lisa said
" Staff were friendly, food nice"
Read more
Winks29 said
" Very nice dining experience. Will return again."
Read more
LEE said "Great yet again
Lovely chain, good outlet, service great and consistent quality"
Read more
Winks said "Very Good Food And service
Was very pleased with our meal and our waitress was excellent. Very nice and smiley and easy to..."
Read more
Delphine said "Expected from Pizza express
Lovely waitress. Good food. Easy use of tastecard:-)"
Read more
"Always Reliable, Except Service
Sadly service at Coulsdon PE seems to fall below par. Raise your game please folks or we'll..."
Read more
LEE said "Brilliant
Lovely place great service."
Read more
"Good Food, Average Service
Staff seemed more interested in going home. Was very hard to get their attention when trying to..."
Read more
Dazr said
" Excellent service, great food and atmosphere but can't use taste card 7 days a week unlike..."
Read more
  • Lisa said:
    " Staff were friendly, food nice "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winks29 said:
    " Very nice dining experience. Will return again. "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEE said: "Great yet again
    Lovely chain, good outlet, service great and consistent quality "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winks said: "Very Good Food And service
    Was very pleased with our meal and our waitress was excellent. Very nice and smiley and easy to use the card. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delphine said: "Expected from Pizza express
    Lovely waitress. Good food. Easy use of tastecard:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Reliable, Except Service
    Sadly service at Coulsdon PE seems to fall below par. Raise your game please folks or we'll return to Banstead! Food as reliable and enjoyable as ever. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEE said: "Brilliant
    Lovely place great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Average Service
    Staff seemed more interested in going home. Was very hard to get their attention when trying to order extra drinks and get the bill! However the food was delicious, especially the brownies. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dazr said:
    " Excellent service, great food and atmosphere but can't use taste card 7 days a week unlike other pizza expresses. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lisa said:
    " Staff were friendly, food nice "
    Posted 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winks29 said:
    " Very nice dining experience. Will return again. "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEE said: "Great yet again
    Lovely chain, good outlet, service great and consistent quality "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Winks said: "Very Good Food And service
    Was very pleased with our meal and our waitress was excellent. Very nice and smiley and easy to use the card. "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Delphine said: "Expected from Pizza express
    Lovely waitress. Good food. Easy use of tastecard:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Reliable, Except Service
    Sadly service at Coulsdon PE seems to fall below par. Raise your game please folks or we'll return to Banstead! Food as reliable and enjoyable as ever. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEE said: "Brilliant
    Lovely place great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Average Service
    Staff seemed more interested in going home. Was very hard to get their attention when trying to order extra drinks and get the bill! However the food was delicious, especially the brownies. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dazr said:
    " Excellent service, great food and atmosphere but can't use taste card 7 days a week unlike other pizza expresses. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall