tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
The Terrace Wimbledon image
The Terrace Wimbledon image
The Terrace Wimbledon image
The Terrace Wimbledon image
The Terrace Wimbledon image

50% off at The Terrace Wimbledon

The Terrace Wimbledon is an independent family run restaurant and bar serving the local community and attracting visitors from far beyond its prestigious location in SW19 for over 20 years.

The Terrace Wimbledon is the ideal spot for all occasions, whether it is a relaxing catching and light bite with a friend or a chilled evening out with a loved one. Regardless, the staff at this fantastic restaurant can cater to your needs without creating a fuss.

For over 20 years, this venue has been well known for their fajitas, ribs and woodfired pizzas and they now offer a whole range of global foods, fast and unfussy with fresh ingredients. You can expect to find on the menu starters of deep fried pizza dough balls or salt & pepper calamari tempura. For mains why not try the sticky sesame salmon or classic hamburger & fries? Then to finish off, indulge in one of The Terrace’s delicious desserts including baked New York cheesecake or Caramel Pecan pie, you truly are spoilt for choice.

The owners at The Terrace Wimbledon pride themselves on serving great Modern European and world foods from fresh ingredients to suit all tastes. In the evening enjoy semi-formal dining in the comfortable, intimate and smoke free atmosphere of the restaurant or if you're feeling less formal just head to the bar for a drink.

Important Information

Please Note: Unfortunately bookings will not be available via tastecard when the WImbledon tennis tournament is active between 20th - 18th of July. The tastecard discount is available on the a la carte menu only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other menu including lunchtime specials or kids menus etc.

View all reviews
The Terrace Wimbledon
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Charles said "The terrace
Excellent food and service, waitress very helpful and friendly, huge portions value for money"
Read more
September said "Lunch Meet-up
The booking was easy with quick confirmation. Good choice of food in pleasant surroundings...."
Read more
CHRISTINA said "A great place for lunch
I dropped by for an early lunch, and had the place all to myself! The waitresses were lovely to..."
Read more
Bill said "Another Great Meal!
Wonderful meal and service!
Thanks"
Read more
June said
" We visited today without booking first but they were happy to accept the Taste card probably..."
Read more
" Not the best but pleasant, 5 star because of the superb service!"
Read more
Robert said
" Really good!!! Impressed!!!"
Read more
Sebastian said "Best Place For Daily Lunch Break
The waitresses and bartenders are absolutely wonderful, professional people! Food is great and..."
Read more
Paula said
" Very helpful staff and food not bad!"
Read more
Rich said "Awful Service!
Truly awful service when we visited on a Tuesday evening - food is nice and the bar is great..."
Read more
JP said "Great Food
Really worth a visit! Such great food and amazing value with the card!"
Read more
  • Charles said: "The terrace
    Excellent food and service, waitress very helpful and friendly, huge portions value for money "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • September said: "Lunch Meet-up
    The booking was easy with quick confirmation. Good choice of food in pleasant surroundings. Relaxed atmosphere with an option of seating inside or on the terrace. The service was just right. We will be back. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTINA said: "A great place for lunch
    I dropped by for an early lunch, and had the place all to myself! The waitresses were lovely to me and the service was top notch, as was the food. "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Another Great Meal!
    Wonderful meal and service!
    Thanks "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " We visited today without booking first but they were happy to accept the Taste card probably because it was quiet. The food was fresh and well presented. The waitress was helpful, attentive and fun. The restaurant was bright and airy. In all, a perfect place for a quick bite to eat before going to the matinee at the theatre. "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not the best but pleasant, 5 star because of the superb service! "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Really good!!! Impressed!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sebastian said: "Best Place For Daily Lunch Break
    The waitresses and bartenders are absolutely wonderful, professional people! Food is great and looks good. The Sea Bass is truly delicious. I hope more fish dishes will be added in the future. "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said:
    " Very helpful staff and food not bad! "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said: "Awful Service!
    Truly awful service when we visited on a Tuesday evening - food is nice and the bar is great (many a good evening in there). Not made to feel welcome with Tastecard "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JP said: "Great Food
    Really worth a visit! Such great food and amazing value with the card! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Charles said: "The terrace
    Excellent food and service, waitress very helpful and friendly, huge portions value for money "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • September said: "Lunch Meet-up
    The booking was easy with quick confirmation. Good choice of food in pleasant surroundings. Relaxed atmosphere with an option of seating inside or on the terrace. The service was just right. We will be back. "
    Posted 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CHRISTINA said: "A great place for lunch
    I dropped by for an early lunch, and had the place all to myself! The waitresses were lovely to me and the service was top notch, as was the food. "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bill said: "Another Great Meal!
    Wonderful meal and service!
    Thanks "
    Posted 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • June said:
    " We visited today without booking first but they were happy to accept the Taste card probably because it was quiet. The food was fresh and well presented. The waitress was helpful, attentive and fun. The restaurant was bright and airy. In all, a perfect place for a quick bite to eat before going to the matinee at the theatre. "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not the best but pleasant, 5 star because of the superb service! "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Really good!!! Impressed!!! "
    Posted 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sebastian said: "Best Place For Daily Lunch Break
    The waitresses and bartenders are absolutely wonderful, professional people! Food is great and looks good. The Sea Bass is truly delicious. I hope more fish dishes will be added in the future. "
    Posted 10 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paula said:
    " Very helpful staff and food not bad! "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rich said: "Awful Service!
    Truly awful service when we visited on a Tuesday evening - food is nice and the bar is great (many a good evening in there). Not made to feel welcome with Tastecard "
    Posted 11 months ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JP said: "Great Food
    Really worth a visit! Such great food and amazing value with the card! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall