tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 4 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke image
Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke image
Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke image
Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke image
Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke image

50% off at Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke

Sizzling Since ’07 - We don't serve fast food, we serve fresh food as fast as we can!

We bring great quality cuts from field to table that don't cost the earth. Our fiercely flavoursome dishes are freshy prepared and barbequed over blisteringly hot coals or served scorching from a stone oven, using local ingredients sourced from our favourite farmers.

We believe food is best when it's bold!

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on bank holidays and special occasion days, including, but not limited to, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday 26th March and Father's Day 18th June. The tastecard discount entitles members to 50% off the Main Menu and is available on the main menu only, excludes drinks and the lunch menu and lunch deal. Party, Kids, Christmas and Valentine’s Day menus are not included. Maximum of 4 people in a party. Available all day from Sunday to Thursday. Excludes Friday and Saturday. Members do not have to book in advance.

View all reviews
Coal Grill and Bar - Basingstoke
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sean said "Great food
I will be back"
Read more
O'Keeffe said "Great Family Venue
Very nice good and friendly service. Be prepared for a long dining experience - we had young Ines..."
Read more
Susan said
" Always service with a smile here. Generally have the breakfast, which is fresh and hot and tasty...."
Read more
mark said
" Family meal out. Great food, and service."
Read more
Paulo said "Very Nice Family Meal
Thursday night meal out with my loved ones ... we had steak which was really nice and my son had..."
Read more
jack said "amazing!
for the price of £23 with the tastecard for 2 pints of cokes and 2 course meal for 2 people is..."
Read more
  • Sean said: "Great food
    I will be back "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • O'Keeffe said: "Great Family Venue
    Very nice good and friendly service. Be prepared for a long dining experience - we had young Ines with us and started at 6.30....this was too late. The food is worth the wait compared to the usual chains. Certainly would go again. Watch out for 10 % plus service charge added to bill.....we were a table of 10 and that was a surprise (I wish this wasn't done in restaurants). We paid it, but it's nice to do this without the money already being added. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " Always service with a smile here. Generally have the breakfast, which is fresh and hot and tasty. I love the atmosphere. Not too noisy. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mark said:
    " Family meal out. Great food, and service. "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paulo said: "Very Nice Family Meal
    Thursday night meal out with my loved ones ... we had steak which was really nice and my son had a burger and garlic pizza bread also very nice . "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jack said: "amazing!
    for the price of £23 with the tastecard for 2 pints of cokes and 2 course meal for 2 people is amazing for what we got, service was faultless. "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sean said: "Great food
    I will be back "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • O'Keeffe said: "Great Family Venue
    Very nice good and friendly service. Be prepared for a long dining experience - we had young Ines with us and started at 6.30....this was too late. The food is worth the wait compared to the usual chains. Certainly would go again. Watch out for 10 % plus service charge added to bill.....we were a table of 10 and that was a surprise (I wish this wasn't done in restaurants). We paid it, but it's nice to do this without the money already being added. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " Always service with a smile here. Generally have the breakfast, which is fresh and hot and tasty. I love the atmosphere. Not too noisy. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • mark said:
    " Family meal out. Great food, and service. "
    Posted 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paulo said: "Very Nice Family Meal
    Thursday night meal out with my loved ones ... we had steak which was really nice and my son had a burger and garlic pizza bread also very nice . "
    Posted 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jack said: "amazing!
    for the price of £23 with the tastecard for 2 pints of cokes and 2 course meal for 2 people is amazing for what we got, service was faultless. "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall