tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Porto Ricco image
Porto Ricco image
Porto Ricco image
Porto Ricco image
Porto Ricco image

2 for 1 at Porto Ricco

Porto Ricco is a new addition to High Street, Staines. An independently run, family restaurant, Porto Ricco serves a unique mix of Portuguese & Brazilian cuisine and brings you the ultimate Rodizio experience.

Rodizio, also known as barbecue, was invented in Southern Brazil by camping gauchos, who spent several days on the roads dealing with livestock. To feed themselves, they made a fire on the ground, and roasted meats using wooden sticks from the local forests, giving the meat a much more natural flavour and making it ultimately healthier.

At Porto Ricco the skilled servers journey through the restaurant with the grilled meats on sword-like skewers taken directly off the grill, stopping at each table to carve slices for diners. This style of service allows guests to experience a wide variety of offerings on every visit. The restaurant prides itself on it's quality meats and their traditional freshly prepared dishes.

Dining out is all about FUN here, and what better time to have fun than when you are sharing a meal with your loved ones? Family, friends, partner, you name it… it is all about sharing good moments…and you can find all of that under one roof at Porto Ricco!

To experience something new and fun, why not give Porto Ricco a try? With warm and friendly service and delicious Brazilian and Portuguese cuisine- what are you waiting for?

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The tastecard discount is not available during the month of December. The tastecard discount is also unavailable on the Breakfast and Lunch time menus.

View all reviews
Porto Ricco
Average member score
4.9 11
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Brian said "Great Food
Great Food and service fantastic atmosphere really busy in there been here twice and will always..."
Read more
Saro said
" Menu was little to choose from. The manager has offered to to do special dish for us. Was amazing..."
Read more
Gill said
" Had a lovely meal. Staff were very attentive. Will definitely go back. Never eaten such a variety..."
Read more
L said "Great Food Will Come Back Again
Nice"
Read more
Alexandra said "Meat all you can eat!
Lovely restaurant great food and Staff very friendly. Homemade fresh deserts are a must :-)"
Read more
Solomon said "Meat Lovers Heaven
Fantastic food. I could have stayed here all night.
I would highly recommend."
Read more
aackroyd said "Meat Lovers Heaven
Fantastic find! Lovely people and amazing food! I would highly recommend to try this restaurant out!"
Read more
Mick said "Meat lovers delight
A lovely meal in a nice relaxed setting
Fernando is a lovely host and we will definitely..."
Read more
Sam said "Amazing!!!
Definitely a meat eater's dream! Succulent meat sliced off skewers from a rotation of chefs!..."
Read more
JOHN said "Great family restaurant
We enjoyed great food and service."
Read more
" Amazing place"
Read more
  • Brian said: "Great Food
    Great Food and service fantastic atmosphere really busy in there been here twice and will always come back for more great food would recommend this restaurant to friends :-) "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saro said:
    " Menu was little to choose from. The manager has offered to to do special dish for us. Was amazing periperi chicken. Friendly staff. We were bit uncomfortable as the menu was very little to choose from. "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Had a lovely meal. Staff were very attentive. Will definitely go back. Never eaten such a variety of meat. "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said: "Great Food Will Come Back Again
    Nice "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexandra said: "Meat all you can eat!
    Lovely restaurant great food and Staff very friendly. Homemade fresh deserts are a must :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Solomon said: "Meat Lovers Heaven
    Fantastic food. I could have stayed here all night.
    I would highly recommend. "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • aackroyd said: "Meat Lovers Heaven
    Fantastic find! Lovely people and amazing food! I would highly recommend to try this restaurant out! "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mick said: "Meat lovers delight
    A lovely meal in a nice relaxed setting
    Fernando is a lovely host and we will definitely be back
    5 stars "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Amazing!!!
    Definitely a meat eater's dream! Succulent meat sliced off skewers from a rotation of chefs! And it just keeps coming........ Very friendly, efficient service. Overall Fantastic! "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said: "Great family restaurant
    We enjoyed great food and service. "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing place "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Brian said: "Great Food
    Great Food and service fantastic atmosphere really busy in there been here twice and will always come back for more great food would recommend this restaurant to friends :-) "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Saro said:
    " Menu was little to choose from. The manager has offered to to do special dish for us. Was amazing periperi chicken. Friendly staff. We were bit uncomfortable as the menu was very little to choose from. "
    Posted 5 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Had a lovely meal. Staff were very attentive. Will definitely go back. Never eaten such a variety of meat. "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said: "Great Food Will Come Back Again
    Nice "
    Posted 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alexandra said: "Meat all you can eat!
    Lovely restaurant great food and Staff very friendly. Homemade fresh deserts are a must :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Solomon said: "Meat Lovers Heaven
    Fantastic food. I could have stayed here all night.
    I would highly recommend. "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • aackroyd said: "Meat Lovers Heaven
    Fantastic find! Lovely people and amazing food! I would highly recommend to try this restaurant out! "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mick said: "Meat lovers delight
    A lovely meal in a nice relaxed setting
    Fernando is a lovely host and we will definitely be back
    5 stars "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Amazing!!!
    Definitely a meat eater's dream! Succulent meat sliced off skewers from a rotation of chefs! And it just keeps coming........ Very friendly, efficient service. Overall Fantastic! "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JOHN said: "Great family restaurant
    We enjoyed great food and service. "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing place "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall