tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Glasgow Silverburn image
Zizzi - Glasgow Silverburn image
Zizzi - Glasgow Silverburn image
Zizzi - Glasgow Silverburn image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Glasgow Silverburn

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Glasgow Silverburn
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said "First Time, Very Good
Food delicious, friendly service."
Read more
" Excellent food good value even without a tastcard"
Read more
"Will Be Back Soon
Staff, food and service were amazing !!!"
Read more
Edita said "Very Late Dinner
Loved it. Everywhere turned us away but not here. Daniel was a lovely host and nothing was too..."
Read more
"Tastecard Confusion
Our waiter discounted only our main course, we had to explain that the discount applied to..."
Read more
Hayley said "Sunday Dinner
We arrived 20 mins early, the staff were welcoming and able to seat us without a problem.
..."
Read more
Karen said "Great Food, But........
Actual waiter was great, and the food was delicious, but due to staff shortage the service was..."
Read more
  • John said: "First Time, Very Good
    Food delicious, friendly service. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food good value even without a tastcard "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Will Be Back Soon
    Staff, food and service were amazing !!! "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edita said: "Very Late Dinner
    Loved it. Everywhere turned us away but not here. Daniel was a lovely host and nothing was too much bother :)
    Will definitely be back! "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tastecard Confusion
    Our waiter discounted only our main course, we had to explain that the discount applied to starters mains and desserts. Rectified quickly without a problem! Food was great as always at Zizzi! The new vanilla cheesecake is delicious! "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "Sunday Dinner
    We arrived 20 mins early, the staff were welcoming and able to seat us without a problem.
    The starters were delicious and the portion size of our pasta main courses were just perfect.
    Using our taste card was not a problem as we booked ahead. Already planning our next visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Food, But........
    Actual waiter was great, and the food was delicious, but due to staff shortage the service was extremely slow, we were there for over two hours, not good!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • John said: "First Time, Very Good
    Food delicious, friendly service. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food good value even without a tastcard "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Will Be Back Soon
    Staff, food and service were amazing !!! "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edita said: "Very Late Dinner
    Loved it. Everywhere turned us away but not here. Daniel was a lovely host and nothing was too much bother :)
    Will definitely be back! "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Tastecard Confusion
    Our waiter discounted only our main course, we had to explain that the discount applied to starters mains and desserts. Rectified quickly without a problem! Food was great as always at Zizzi! The new vanilla cheesecake is delicious! "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said: "Sunday Dinner
    We arrived 20 mins early, the staff were welcoming and able to seat us without a problem.
    The starters were delicious and the portion size of our pasta main courses were just perfect.
    Using our taste card was not a problem as we booked ahead. Already planning our next visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Great Food, But........
    Actual waiter was great, and the food was delicious, but due to staff shortage the service was extremely slow, we were there for over two hours, not good!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall