tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
NY American Grill image
NY American Grill image
NY American Grill image
NY American Grill image
NY American Grill image

2 for 1 at NY American Grill

Glasgow residents have a new place to enjoy a lip smackingly good meal since the opening of NY American Grill.

Situated in the centre of Glasgow, NY American Grill is an all-day restaurant destination for locals, especially those seeking a restaurant nearby with a difference.

NY American Grill offers diners an authentic American coast-to-coast dining experience; allowing diners in Glasgow who prefer casual dining a chance to have their dishes prepared on the Josper Grill.

The wide-ranging menu includes old favourites such as NY deli sandwiches; the New York Strip sirloin steak; lighter Californian cuisine; and renowned American desserts such as Florida Key lime pie and New York cheesecake.

In addition to their delicious food, NY American Grill also showcase a large collection of American craft beers, bourbons and rye whiskey from every corner of the states. Boasting an intriguing wine list featuring their Canadian sparkling ice wine.

So whether you are after a spot of lunch, dinner, after work drinks or some pre-clubbing action NY American Grill is the place to eat and drink in Glasgow and is perfect for every occasion; from a relaxing after work drink or a meal with someone special, to a fun laid-back afternoon with friends or a delicious weekend lunch.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available during the month of December.

View all reviews
NY American Grill
Average member score
4.6 10
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Lovely Meal And Service
Great food really fast service and easy to use card was very happy"
Read more
"Loaded Fries Were Amazing
Hotdog was great too."
Read more
Gregor said "NY Diner
Fantastic in all aspects apart for the fact we booked the meal through the Tastecard system to be..."
Read more
Ray said
" Great for burgers & ribs."
Read more
GORDON said "Fantastic food
Great place, top notch food and quick service. Definitely going back soon."
Read more
Mark said "Lovely Food
Great food and friendly service"
Read more
" Amazing food"
Read more
Samuel said "Good food
Mary was an amazing host"
Read more
Calum said
" Good food, quick service and nice atmosphere in princes square at night"
Read more
Tom said "Quiet but pleasant
Nice burgers and puddings"
Read more
  • David said: "Lovely Meal And Service
    Great food really fast service and easy to use card was very happy "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Loaded Fries Were Amazing
    Hotdog was great too. "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gregor said: "NY Diner
    Fantastic in all aspects apart for the fact we booked the meal through the Tastecard system to be told on arrival it was not valid on Saturday ! Nevertheless the management accepted the card ! Everything was faultless and I'll go back and would recommend it to anyone !! Regards Gregor McColl Walker "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said:
    " Great for burgers & ribs. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GORDON said: "Fantastic food
    Great place, top notch food and quick service. Definitely going back soon. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Lovely Food
    Great food and friendly service "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing food "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samuel said: "Good food
    Mary was an amazing host "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Calum said:
    " Good food, quick service and nice atmosphere in princes square at night "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Quiet but pleasant
    Nice burgers and puddings "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said: "Lovely Meal And Service
    Great food really fast service and easy to use card was very happy "
    Posted 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Loaded Fries Were Amazing
    Hotdog was great too. "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gregor said: "NY Diner
    Fantastic in all aspects apart for the fact we booked the meal through the Tastecard system to be told on arrival it was not valid on Saturday ! Nevertheless the management accepted the card ! Everything was faultless and I'll go back and would recommend it to anyone !! Regards Gregor McColl Walker "
    Posted 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said:
    " Great for burgers & ribs. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GORDON said: "Fantastic food
    Great place, top notch food and quick service. Definitely going back soon. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Lovely Food
    Great food and friendly service "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing food "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samuel said: "Good food
    Mary was an amazing host "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Calum said:
    " Good food, quick service and nice atmosphere in princes square at night "
    Posted 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Quiet but pleasant
    Nice burgers and puddings "
    Posted 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall