tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Chez LaLee image
Chez LaLee image

2 for 1 at Chez LaLee

Chez LaLee has been serving classic Mexican cuisine to the diners of Kingston-upon-Thames for well over a decade and remains one of the town’s most vibrant dining destinations. Opened back in 1990, Chez LaLee is the perfect choice for any kind of dining occasion and is a particular favourite for parties and group celebrations. Cosy and intimate in size, the restaurant’s atmosphere is always fun and friendly with zippy Mexican music playing in the background.

Diners can expect a menu filled with classic Mexican dishes, all cooked fresh to order using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible. Tuck into plates piled high with crispy nachos, topped with melted cheese, guacamole and tomato salsa and follow with a sizzling fajita whether it is chicken, beef or vegetable. There are quesadillas, tacos, burritos and enchiladas to name but a few of the delicious dishes on offer. A choice of ice cold Mexican beers is the perfect accompaniment as are the amazing margarita cocktails. Oh and don’t forget to try one of the fabulous desserts, the deep fried apple and cinnamon tortillas are simply divine.

Warm, terracotta hued walls and an array of typical Mexican style memorabilia offer a traditional Mexican restaurant appearance at Chez LaLee. The restaurant is conveniently located close to the main train station at Kingston-upon-Thames and just a short walk from the river Thames, making it the perfect choice for a meal out in the centre of town.

Tuck into an authentic Mexican cuisine at the delightful independent Mexican restaurant Chez LaLee, where a great meal out is always guaranteed.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
Chez LaLee
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nas said "Lovely Place ! Shhh Don't Tell Everyone !
This place is a hidden gem.
The food was very tasty and it had a real cosy atmosphere! Read more
Darren said "Excellent Food!
Really authentic food and great family run atmosphere! Friendly service and good food what more..."
Read more
Sukhy said
" Good food, very good customer service. Place was OK, has some character, nice location though."
Read more
Eddie said "Great Find
Lovely little family run resturant. Great food that's made to your exact order including..."
Read more
fadi said "great
great as always :-)"
Read more
fadi said "nice food and great service
very nice small restaurant with lovely atmosphere. The food was very good and the waitress who..."
Read more
Guido said "Nice
Warm atmosphere, good food and friendly service."
Read more
"Excellent Food
Cosy restaurant and great food. Highly recommended"
Read more
  • Nas said: "Lovely Place ! Shhh Don't Tell Everyone !
    This place is a hidden gem.
    The food was very tasty and it had a real cosy atmosphere!
    Service was very friendly and there was no problem using the taste card. Can't wait to come back again to sample some more delicious food! "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Excellent Food!
    Really authentic food and great family run atmosphere! Friendly service and good food what more can one ask for? "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sukhy said:
    " Good food, very good customer service. Place was OK, has some character, nice location though. "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "Great Find
    Lovely little family run resturant. Great food that's made to your exact order including spice levels ! One of the best and tastiest Mexicans I've had in years and will definitely be returning "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fadi said: "great
    great as always :-) "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fadi said: "nice food and great service
    very nice small restaurant with lovely atmosphere. The food was very good and the waitress who served us was very nice and sweet. The chef ,who i think is the owner, was very friendly as well. Will difently come back. "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guido said: "Nice
    Warm atmosphere, good food and friendly service. "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent Food
    Cosy restaurant and great food. Highly recommended "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nas said: "Lovely Place ! Shhh Don't Tell Everyone !
    This place is a hidden gem.
    The food was very tasty and it had a real cosy atmosphere!
    Service was very friendly and there was no problem using the taste card. Can't wait to come back again to sample some more delicious food! "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Excellent Food!
    Really authentic food and great family run atmosphere! Friendly service and good food what more can one ask for? "
    Posted 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sukhy said:
    " Good food, very good customer service. Place was OK, has some character, nice location though. "
    Posted 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "Great Find
    Lovely little family run resturant. Great food that's made to your exact order including spice levels ! One of the best and tastiest Mexicans I've had in years and will definitely be returning "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fadi said: "great
    great as always :-) "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • fadi said: "nice food and great service
    very nice small restaurant with lovely atmosphere. The food was very good and the waitress who served us was very nice and sweet. The chef ,who i think is the owner, was very friendly as well. Will difently come back. "
    Posted 9 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Guido said: "Nice
    Warm atmosphere, good food and friendly service. "
    Posted 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent Food
    Cosy restaurant and great food. Highly recommended "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall