tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Slice of Sicily - Fulwood image
Slice of Sicily - Fulwood image
Slice of Sicily - Fulwood image
Slice of Sicily - Fulwood image
Slice of Sicily - Fulwood image

2 for 1 at Slice of Sicily - Fulwood

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Slice of Sicily started life selling top-quality Italian delicacies and wines to the eagle-eyed gourmets of Preston but recently a dining extension has been added where they now serve food until 10pm.

Dishes are created using only the freshest seasonal ingredients, while basic cooking techniques simply enhance the natural flavour of the food.

The meals look beautiful too; overflowing with the vibrant colours of each season's bounty.

Because Italian food is so heavily based on fresh produce, specials at the restaurant often vary with the seasons, making for a diverse menu.

A tempting array of premium meat and pasta enhances the produce and these tasty combinations make their way from the kitchen into the restaurant. Dishes have been carefully selected to create an authentic Italian menu comprising traditional Italian ingredients and traditional Italian recipes.

With a cosy interior and welcoming staff, Slice of Sicily is a delight not to be missed.

Owner Ettore is fanatical about food, particularly that of his native island of Sicily. If you’re not sure about anything on their menu or shelves, Etty will be happy to help!

View all reviews
Slice of Sicily - Fulwood
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Keira said "Mid-week evening meal
Attended here after seeing restaurant on the taste card app and what a lovely find.
Booked..."
Read more
Sue said
" First time visit - food was lovely"
Read more
JM said
" FAB
Usual great personal service & top class food & drink"
Read more
G said
" Excellent food and service. Looking forward to going back"
Read more
"Beautiful Food.
Went with the girlfriend. Service was fantastic, food was fantastic and price was fantastic...."
Read more
" Lovely evening great food ."
Read more
Brian said "Pleasantly surprised
I wouldn't normally have gone to this restaurant because it only scores 3 out of 5 on Trip..."
Read more
  • Keira said: "Mid-week evening meal
    Attended here after seeing restaurant on the taste card app and what a lovely find.
    Booked table with ease over the phone for me and my partner and no problems in mentioning I would be using the taste card discount.
    We both had garlic mushrooms for starters which were served in a creamy sauce with a side salad. They were fantastic and so moreish. I'm glad it wasn't a massive portion, as I wouldn't have had room for my main course.
    I had pork belly with a cider sauce and veg for main whilst my partner had the mushroom pasta. Just the right amount of meat and veg on the plate. My partner loved the pasta. My only small criticism is that the veg was slightly overcooked, but it didn't spoil the meal.
    Our server (Marco - his name was on the bill) was friendly, served with a smile and made sure we had everything we needed.
    I will definitely recommend to others and will return. "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " First time visit - food was lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JM said:
    " FAB
    Usual great personal service & top class food & drink "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Excellent food and service. Looking forward to going back "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Beautiful Food.
    Went with the girlfriend. Service was fantastic, food was fantastic and price was fantastic. Definitely go again! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely evening great food . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "Pleasantly surprised
    I wouldn't normally have gone to this restaurant because it only scores 3 out of 5 on Trip Advisor. We went on a quiet Wednesday in January and it was only a third full, so the atmosphere wasn't quite right. Also, we sat near the door on a cold night and those winds knew where to go when the door opened. The food was very good and the waitress service was excellent. The Menu was a little limited to Pizza and Pasta, but I chose Lamb and that was good, with a rich Marsala gravy. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Keira said: "Mid-week evening meal
    Attended here after seeing restaurant on the taste card app and what a lovely find.
    Booked table with ease over the phone for me and my partner and no problems in mentioning I would be using the taste card discount.
    We both had garlic mushrooms for starters which were served in a creamy sauce with a side salad. They were fantastic and so moreish. I'm glad it wasn't a massive portion, as I wouldn't have had room for my main course.
    I had pork belly with a cider sauce and veg for main whilst my partner had the mushroom pasta. Just the right amount of meat and veg on the plate. My partner loved the pasta. My only small criticism is that the veg was slightly overcooked, but it didn't spoil the meal.
    Our server (Marco - his name was on the bill) was friendly, served with a smile and made sure we had everything we needed.
    I will definitely recommend to others and will return. "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " First time visit - food was lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JM said:
    " FAB
    Usual great personal service & top class food & drink "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • G said:
    " Excellent food and service. Looking forward to going back "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Beautiful Food.
    Went with the girlfriend. Service was fantastic, food was fantastic and price was fantastic. Definitely go again! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely evening great food . "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brian said: "Pleasantly surprised
    I wouldn't normally have gone to this restaurant because it only scores 3 out of 5 on Trip Advisor. We went on a quiet Wednesday in January and it was only a third full, so the atmosphere wasn't quite right. Also, we sat near the door on a cold night and those winds knew where to go when the door opened. The food was very good and the waitress service was excellent. The Menu was a little limited to Pizza and Pasta, but I chose Lamb and that was good, with a rich Marsala gravy. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall