tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WALSALL image
PizzaExpress - WALSALL image
PizzaExpress - WALSALL image
PizzaExpress - WALSALL image
PizzaExpress - WALSALL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WALSALL

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WALSALL
Average member score
4.6 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Akudosochim said "Always and forever
Since pizza express opened up in walsall. It has become our go-to place. We have not been..."
Read more
Tracy said "good pizza
really enjoyed the food and the service was very friendly. we were asked to wait for service but..."
Read more
Gianpaolo said "Brilliant
Loved it"
Read more
emma said
" Lovely atmosphere, very helpful staff..."
Read more
Mrs said "Brilliant First Time Experience
The food was fab, quickly made,piping hot and the service was excellent I can't fault them..."
Read more
  • Akudosochim said: "Always and forever
    Since pizza express opened up in walsall. It has become our go-to place. We have not been anywhere else in walsall since we stepped in. The food is amazing. Service is 100% and it is just SO RELAXING in there. I will always love this place "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "good pizza
    really enjoyed the food and the service was very friendly. we were asked to wait for service but we were made aware of this up front and our expectations were suitably managed. otber than tbat i can only:-) recommend what was a very plesent dining expereince. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gianpaolo said: "Brilliant
    Loved it "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • emma said:
    " Lovely atmosphere, very helpful staff... "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Brilliant First Time Experience
    The food was fab, quickly made,piping hot and the service was excellent I can't fault them in anyway thank you "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Akudosochim said: "Always and forever
    Since pizza express opened up in walsall. It has become our go-to place. We have not been anywhere else in walsall since we stepped in. The food is amazing. Service is 100% and it is just SO RELAXING in there. I will always love this place "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "good pizza
    really enjoyed the food and the service was very friendly. we were asked to wait for service but we were made aware of this up front and our expectations were suitably managed. otber than tbat i can only:-) recommend what was a very plesent dining expereince. "
    Posted 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gianpaolo said: "Brilliant
    Loved it "
    Posted 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • emma said:
    " Lovely atmosphere, very helpful staff... "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said: "Brilliant First Time Experience
    The food was fab, quickly made,piping hot and the service was excellent I can't fault them in anyway thank you "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall