tastecard
50% off food billBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PARADOX image
PARADOX image
PARADOX image
PARADOX image
PARADOX image

50% off at PARADOX

Stylish bar and restaurant serving international cuisine in Heswall, Wirral

Paradox is a contemporary bar and restaurant located in Heswall on the Wirral. It’s a chic venue, with lots of comfortable seating, modern décor and a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere. Set over two floors and with floor to ceiling windows, it’s a bright and airy place. A team of friendly staff can give recommendations from the menu, mix the perfect cocktail and provide attentive but never intrusive service. On any night of the week, Paradox is filled with a mix of couples and groups of friends, enjoying a weeknight treat or celebrating a special occasion.

The food at Paradox Heswall is made with only the finest ingredients and each and every dish is beautifully presented. Diners can sample a range of tasty international flavours and make their choices from an extensive menu, which offers something for every palate and appetite. There are platters to share, delicious fish and meat dishes, and mouth-watering roast dinners on Sunday afternoons. A range of desserts rounds off the menu and there’s a great selection of wines to complement the food on offer.

Paradox is located in the centre of Heswall, not far from the River Dee and just 30 minutes’ drive from Liverpool city centre. Drivers will find Paradox easily accessed from junction 3 off the M53 motorway and both Heswall Golf Course and Dee Sailing Club within easy reach. The restaurant is also close to various public transport links. Heswall rail station is just five minutes’ taxi ride away and there are bus stops close to the venue providing routes around the Wirral, to Birkenhead and to Liverpool.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days. These include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Mothering Sunday, Father’s Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

View all reviews
PARADOX
Average member score
4.8 5
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Diane said "We'll Be Back
Another amazing family meal ! Just love this place !"
Read more
REBECCA said "Great
Great"
Read more
Max said "Great
All great, loved our food"
Read more
P. said
" Good service. Starter excellent, main course of rack of lamb tasty but tough & chewy
..."
Read more
sharon said "Wonderful food
Lovely meal once again. Can't fault the food service etc. :-)"
Read more
  • Diane said: "We'll Be Back
    Another amazing family meal ! Just love this place ! "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • REBECCA said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Max said: "Great
    All great, loved our food "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P. said:
    " Good service. Starter excellent, main course of rack of lamb tasty but tough & chewy
    Very limited desert choice. Needs to offer a cheese board . Attentive staff.
    Not many patrons on this Tue evening.
    Will give one more visit to reassess. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sharon said: "Wonderful food
    Lovely meal once again. Can't fault the food service etc. :-) "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Diane said: "We'll Be Back
    Another amazing family meal ! Just love this place ! "
    Posted 2 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • REBECCA said: "Great
    Great "
    Posted 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Max said: "Great
    All great, loved our food "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P. said:
    " Good service. Starter excellent, main course of rack of lamb tasty but tough & chewy
    Very limited desert choice. Needs to offer a cheese board . Attentive staff.
    Not many patrons on this Tue evening.
    Will give one more visit to reassess. "
    Posted 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • sharon said: "Wonderful food
    Lovely meal once again. Can't fault the food service etc. :-) "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall